Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1843 times)
00HasH

Activity: 473
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2021, 04:26:58 PM

same scam again,  they forked the chain, and generated instantly 20 Million during 3000 Blocks,
last time ~ 2 Months ago,   instant 60 Million Coins+ Staked.

last time

Not sure how the mods figured out this was off-topic, because it ain't.
This is as on-topic as it can be.

Bitflowers was rebranded with the money the team stole by doing a double spend attack on unnamed.exchange
And after that, they keep messing with their chain to generate large amounts of new coins so they can dump it on their users.

When did calling out a scam become off-topic?

I suggest the mods to take a closer look on these accounts:
Bitmaster1
Bitmaster1x2

Without having the exact number, a large amount of the latest posts is all about calling everyone else a scammer.
And guess what, this is the scammer who calls everyone a scammer because he is the real scammer.

Bitmaster & Co did a double spend attack on Unnamed.exchange with Ciredo, dumped them for doge and btc and left the building.
The months after, he started a campaign to trick everyone to believe Unnamed is the ones who stole their users coins, which has been going on for over 9 months now.

The proof against Bitmaster is solid. Every detail is out there.

But thats how the world works these days i guess. The truth gets censored.

So to the mod who receives this (because i know bitmaster will do it again.. tell everyone to report this post)
This is not off-topic at all. Maybe i spammed last time, but it was NOT off-topic Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: