Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:30:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you suffer any side effects from the Covid-19 vaccine?
No - 8 (42.1%)
Yes, but only mild - 9 (47.4%)
Yes, but severe - 2 (10.5%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Covid-19 Vaccine side effects  (Read 789 times)
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 04, 2022, 06:11:16 PM

I'm not sure what your largely meaningless table is intended to convey. I assume the figures are nonsense, but even if they're not, then they don't say much as the number of instances of each treatment isn't included.

You're saying that if you have an adverse reaction to Ivermectin, there's a 10% chance it will end in death. And if you have an adverse reaction to a Covid vaccine, there's a 2% chance it will end in death. But what about the chances of an adverse reaction at all? All this table says is that adverse reactions to the Covid vaccine are much less serious on average than adverse reactions to the other listed treatments. And that's without taking into account that the figures are likely garbage anyway.

Or perhaps it's an anti-vaxxer website trying to be selective with the truth to hide the chances of an adverse reaction... but with a typical failure to understand basic maths, not realising they are undermining their own argument anyway in the deaths per adverse reaction figures. Perhaps next time they should just strip it back to the 'deaths/year' column?

And I have to say, that 'deaths/year' column is about the stupidest thing I've ever seen. So 1m Covid vaccines results in 21k deaths, and it's all delivered in 1 year, so 21k deaths/year... but if you space those 1m vaccines out over 10 years, and still have the same 21k deaths, then you now have 2k deaths/year... so what? It's 10x safer or something? FFS.

I'm sorry, this is just utterly moronic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
January 04, 2022, 06:55:59 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2022, 07:23:14 PM by Tash

Vaccines are killing yound and old
BOOM: ORGANS OF VAXXED DEAD PROVE AUTO IMMUNE ATTACK – DR BHAKDI
http://thephaser.com/2021/12/must-hear-organs-of-dead-vaccinated-prove-auto-immune-attack/
Extrapulmonary tuberculosis (outside the lungs) occurs more commonly in people with a weakened immune system.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
January 04, 2022, 07:00:32 PM

VAERS

[...]

I have not heard of one legitimate instance of attempted mis-use of the system

Does willful misrepresentation of the data count as misuse? I've shared the notes around the limitations of VAERS data many times.

That link just bolsters the points I made.

And 'OpenVAERS' is another thing entirely, that's that site run by a lone anti-vaxxer nut-job, isn't it? Another subject that's been covered many, many times.

OpenVAERS is 'open', and highly useful.  It would need not exist if the CDC spent a tiny amount of the money they give to their corporate partners to hire a few programmers to make their system useful.  Since VAERS would be hard to get rid of it completely leaving the public with nothing, the CDC and FDA are satisfied to keep it out-of-date and hard to use.

Vice is a joke.  Anyone who wants to follow back to the VAERS, but they probably don't even need to do that except to cross-check.  I'm sure that OpenVAERS would be glad to receive any information about possible errors that they need to correct.  That's the nature of people who do this kind of work.

The real work on making VAERS as useless as possible falls to the medical community.  In spite of the fact that they are required by law to fill out reports, it almost never happens and medical staff who actually tries to do their jobs for the betterment of medicine and society find themselves in trouble with their employers and run out of the industry.  This saves the CDC a lot of trouble in trying to bury the data.

Nope.  Clownish propaganda which is nearly as big of a joke as Vice.  You know that will be the case based on where they get their funding.  Why is it that you cannot seem to link to ANYTHING which is remotely neutral?  It's like the only thing you have any access to is the most gross and extreme of the corp/gov propaganda rags.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 01:16:18 PM

~

Okay, if you don't like the links I post, then what's your perspective on the data Tash posted above? What do you think of my assessment of it? Am I being unreasonable? What do you think about the person who created that table? Are they being impartial? Are they selectively hiding inconvenient evidence in an attempt to convey a specific message? This is the kind of misrepresentation of evidence I object to, the sort of thing that goes viral on social media, because people who are data-illiterate just see the headline 'big number' without considering what it means, and then click 'share'. It's as bad as a bar chart where the y-axis doesn't start at zero, and about as honest.

Tash

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 01:53:13 PM

Stick with the same brand for your booster shot.

I took Moderna as my booster shot, having previously two shots of Pfizer, and I got a much stronger reaction than from Pfizer.

The first 12 hours were ok, then it hit me like a brick, the next day I felt weak, had to stay in bed for the whole day.  Had headaches, muscle, joint pain, chills, etc.

I took it on Jan 1st, now two days later, I am ok, still have a sore arm, but other symptoms are gone.

My first two shots of Pfizer did not give me such a strong reaction.

Did you speak to your drug dealer about it? Seems like this time round you ended up with the real shit and not the promised saline shot.
With the two previous saline injections you were doing fine. For the next shot make sure you pay enough to get the pretend shot again, it's not worth the suffering or even dying for, no-one wants that.

BTW, As this is a clear adverse reaction your "legal" drug dealer must file a report, by law, what is the case number?

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2022, 03:31:06 PM

Stick with the same brand for your booster shot.

I took Moderna as my booster shot, having previously two shots of Pfizer, and I got a much stronger reaction than from Pfizer.

The first 12 hours were ok, then it hit me like a brick, the next day I felt weak, had to stay in bed for the whole day.  Had headaches, muscle, joint pain, chills, etc.

I took it on Jan 1st, now two days later, I am ok, still have a sore arm, but other symptoms are gone.

My first two shots of Pfizer did not give me such a strong reaction.

Did you speak to your drug dealer about it? Seems like this time round you ended up with the real shit and not the promised saline shot.
With the two previous saline injections you were doing fine. For the next shot make sure you pay enough to get the pretend shot again, it's not worth the suffering or even dying for, no-one wants that.

BTW, As this is a clear adverse reaction your "legal" drug dealer must file a report, by law, what is the case number?

Saline injections? Oh, boy.  Put down the pipe.

Pfizer vaccines I took gave me mild reactions: sore arm for a few days, I was tired, went to bed early, and was fine the next day. 
The second shot of Pfizer gave me a stronger reaction than the first shot.

This Moderna shot felt 5 times worse for me than the Pfizer shots I took.

BTW, In Canada, all testing and vaccinations are free. 

Stick with the brand that you can tolerate better.

Ultegra134 (OP)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 03:35:33 PM

In all seriousness, I'll consider locking the topic if this situation continues. The majority of the posts here are from the largest conspiracy theorists on the whole forum, Tash and tvbof, who are constantly spamming nonsense on the thread. It's fine, you have a different opinion about vaccines, Covid-19 and so on. To be honest, I don't actually care, you do you. However, continuously posting gibberish is plain annoying, bashing your opinion (without even providing valid sources) in our face isn't changing anything, while you're making the entire topic counterproductive.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Tash

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 04:04:52 PM

Some found here
https://www.vaxtestimonies.org/en/

THE ENGLISH NEWSPAPER "THE CHELTENHAM POST" PUBLISHES THE NUMBER OF DEAD AND INJURED
https://www.bitchute.com/video/m29RaMS6j9sk/

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 04:32:18 PM

The real work on making VAERS as useless as possible falls to the medical community.  In spite of the fact that they are required by law to fill out reports, it almost never happens and medical staff who actually tries to do their jobs for the betterment of medicine and society find themselves in trouble with their employers and run out of the industry.  This saves the CDC a lot of trouble in trying to bury the data.

what you actually find is this.

the reason why there are not 250,000,000 'adverse reaction reports' for vaccines is not that doctors are 'hiding' anything. its the fact that 249,000,000 people are not cry babies that run to hospitals because they had a needle prick in the arm and it hurts. they have common sense to know to expect certain standard feelings and changes, as thats a sign that they had a vaccine and its doing its job.
these are not adverse effects/reactions. these are expected effects/reactions

also if you wish to talk about the mis-reporting by doctors. you will find that hospital doctors do report it. its pretty much automated. whats not done is the homeopathic, family doctors of private practice that are mostly pill mills and herbal witch craft.

it really is funny how the ones that pretend to not like healthcare and think that doctors are bad. happily go see the bad doctors and avoid the actually trained doctors with actual equipment and skills to diagnose and treat.
sorry but having a back massage to cure cancer or a green tea to cure aids, is not treatment, no matter what high price they charge to make it look legit

maybe flip your mindset and realise the private homeopathic doctors that charge you high sums for herbs are the ones extorting you and not putting your symptoms into a proper diagnostic report

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Tash

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 08:30:46 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2022, 08:52:49 AM by Tash

Bombshell: Vaccinated people are dying from autoimmune attacks against their own organs
https://dreddymd.com/2022/01/05/vaccinated-people-dying-autoimmune-attacks-against-own-organs/

The vaccinated are 8.12 times more likely to be infected with Omicron than the unvaccinated in Germany (govenment data)
https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/01/02/german-gov-data-suggests-fully-vaccinated-developing-ade/

When the boosted vaccine rage kicks in
https://youtu.be/eUWwjN8ej_E

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 11:07:51 AM

Bombshell: Vaccinated people are dying from autoimmune attacks against their own organs
https://dreddymd.com/2022/01/05/vaccinated-people-dying-autoimmune-attacks-against-own-organs/

This is the precise phenomenon I predicted in early 2020 after looking into the science behind the technology platform.  And I recall describing it on this board at least once over the years.  Honestly, I don't know how it could be any other way.  It is inconceivable that this was an accident, and the relatively obvious reason for designing the plandemic to fast-track things and avoid testing.

The vaccinated are 8.12 times more likely to be infected with Omicron than the unvaccinated in Germany (govenment data)
https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/01/02/german-gov-data-suggests-fully-vaccinated-developing-ade/

When the boosted vaccine rage kicks in
https://youtu.be/eUWwjN8ej_E

We're likely to see more and more of this as the genetically re-programmed immune system slowly eats the GMO'd persons body.  Sometimes it will effect the brain more as seems to be the case with this unfortunate victim.

The bio-weapon seems to focus on the female reproductive system so it's a good bet that the eggs of all 'vaxxed' women have been re-seeded and if they can have a kid at all it will be effected by the genetic engineering.  (Females have, at the time of birth, only enough eggs for one per month and the genetics are not supposed to change making that the natural target for transhumanist 'singularity' engineering.)  The offspring will probably patentable under current intellectual property law.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
ivan376

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

stabilascan.org

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 11:32:00 AM

Today, I heard that videos, news and other documents that are negative to vaccination were erased or banned by yt, fb and other big media, how true is it?

majorphones

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 11:36:39 AM

I took the second dose of Sinopharm and lasted two weeks with half of my face asleep. I don't think I will take the third dose, it is really something to worry about.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1180

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 11:47:07 AM

I took two Pfizer shots this summer and after 12 hours from second shot, I felt nearly destroyed (high temp, pain in bones) for 24+ hours. This Saturday I had Pfizer booster and the doc said that most likely I will have high temp again. I really had it, but for half a day only. After two shots and did not har any side effects, after booster - still waiting.

I've noticed, that during pandemic, I did not get sick at all. Not a single running nose case, not even a cough. Previously, I usually get sick with tonsillitis once a year. During pandemic - not a single health problem case.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CryptoKingh

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 12:20:45 PM

I think the first dose is a bit headache, a little bit fever.
Secondly, second dose has no effect at all.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 12:35:12 PM

I took two Pfizer shots this summer and after 12 hours from second shot, I felt nearly destroyed (high temp, pain in bones) for 24+ hours. This Saturday I had Pfizer booster and the doc said that most likely I will have high temp again. I really had it, but for half a day only. After two shots and did not har any side effects, after booster - still waiting.

I've noticed, that during pandemic, I did not get sick at all. Not a single running nose case, not even a cough. Previously, I usually get sick with tonsillitis once a year. During pandemic - not a single health problem case.

It's interesting to note that infection of most things does not make you 'sick' as most people consider it.  Fever, aches, tiredness, mucus, etc.  These effect are largely due to your body mounting an immune response and fighting off the infection.  Ergo, lack of 'being sick' could mean that one's natural defenses are not being activated in the manner than one would hope for long-term immunological health and limiting of the damage associated with infection.

The common case for healthy people is that they are not 'sick' more than a few times per year because their immune systems work well enough to kill off most invaders before they even has a chance to get going.  Hopefully (and likely) that is what is going on with you.

In modern times here in the West, there is a lot of autoimmune disease where the immune system gets confused and attacks the tissues of the body itself.  In that case one is totally fucked because the better the immune function, the sicker one is and the more damaged the tissues of their body become.  Somehow 'medical science' cannot figure out what could possibly be causing such a thing.  It's a real mystery <snicker>.

Tash

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 09:10:28 AM

Would be easier to say, fully boosted has done its trick, worked like a charm.

CryptoKingh

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 09:47:23 AM

Would be easier to say, fully boosted has done its trick, worked like a charm.
https://i.ibb.co/LtNrm0N/Untitled-2.jpg

I agree with you. But other Covid 19 vaccine has also side effects.
Tash

View Profile
January 15, 2022, 06:12:45 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2022, 06:24:42 PM by Tash

UK Government admits that the vaccines have damaged the natural immune systems of the double jabbed
https://ukreloaded.com/uk-government-admits-that-the-vaccines-have-damaged-the-natural-immune-systems-of-the-double-jabbed/

TOTAL deaths in England & Wales from COVID-19 with NO OTHER UNDERLYING CAUSES 17,371.
PCR test gives 97% false-positives at >Ct35, UK using Ct40-45 It means potentially total covid deaths = 0
https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/deathsfromcovid19withnootherunderlyingcauses?s=08

Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 09:11:09 AM

I think the first dose is a bit headache, a little bit fever.
Secondly, second dose has no effect at all.
Before we take the vaccine from the hospital the nurse in charge of the vaccine let us know that the vaccine of covid19 have side effects after taking, so all what you listed is already in their list and we saw it, but if you do not experience this reactions that means you have taken is not the original covid19 injection

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: