Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:55:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WO/Hat-Gang Only - MODERATED] The fucking COVID vax thread (No hat? Fuck off!)  (Read 6905 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
BobLawblaw (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1822
Merit: 5551

Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 06:37:10 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2021, 04:39:39 PM by BobLawblaw
Merited by El duderino_ (17), LoyceV (4), Welsh (2), vapourminer (1), philipma1957 (1), Biodom (1), nutildah (1), bitcoinPsycho (1), serveria.com (1), dragonvslinux (1), psycodad (1), Poker Player (1), Sarah Azhari (1)

Ok, you crazy bastards.

Let's not fuck up our beloved WO thread.

I'll offer to moderate this hell-thread of any lunacy to preserve the spirit of the WO thread.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, fuck off. This thread is not for you.

I'll start off with something spicy.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2066

$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 06:40:44 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2021, 07:54:28 PM by mprep
Merited by El duderino_ (2)

Ok, you crazy bastards.

Let's not fuck up our beloved WO thread.

I'll offer to moderate this hell-thread of any lunacy to preserve the spirit of the WO thread.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, fuck off. This thread is not for you.

Good call bob .let the lunacy commence  Cool

Jun 3, 2021,
12:43pm EDT

Microchips, Magnets And Shedding: Here Are 5 Covid Vaccine Conspiracy Theories Spreading Online

Jemima McEvoy
Forbes Staff
Business
I'm a British-born reporter covering breaking news for Forbes.

TOPLINE Despite efforts from social media platforms and top health officials to combat disinformation, conspiracy theories about the coronavirus vaccine continue to spread rapidly across the internet—here’s a look at some of the recurring falsehoods threatening the U.S.’s inoculation drive.
Mobile Clinic Delivers Vaccine to Central American Indigenous Residents in Los Angeles
A person has their temperature checked before
  • GETTY IMAGES

KEY FACTS
That the vaccine includes a microchip, a wild conspiracy theory stemming from years of baseless misrepresentation of Microsoft billionaire Bill Gates’ vaccine advocacy efforts as a cover for establishing a global surveillance system that has continued to resurface with new and easily disproven claims, including that people can use magnets to identify the microchips in their arms.

That the vaccine alters your DNA, a claim that has circulated on social media since last year—based on multiple pseudoscientific posts and statements falsely attributed to Moderna’s chief medical officer—that experts have debunked as a fundamental misunderstanding of mRNA vaccines, which do not change a person’s DNA.

That the vaccine can be “shed” from one person to another, a claim that gained enough prominence through boosts from popular anti-vaccine activists that it prompted a Miami school to ask vaccinated teachers to keep their distance from students and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to specify shedding can only occur when a vaccine contains a “live virus,” which the approved Covid-19 vaccines don’t.

That the vaccine is causing Covid-19 variants, a falsehood that picked up steam in May after Nobel-prize winning French virologist Luc Montagnier (a past participant in anti-vaccination protests) insisted in an interview “vaccination is creating new variants,” a claim other medical experts have deemed unscientific and “completely bonkers” as variants occur randomly and independently of vaccinations.

That the vaccine has already led to a large number of deaths, a claim buoyed by prominent conservatives including Fox News’ Tucker Carlson and Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.) that is based on the thousands of deaths listed on the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), though the database does not display verified information and the CDC has reported “no causal link” between the listed deaths and the Covid-19 vaccine.

CRUCIAL QUOTE  On Thursday morning, CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky debunked a new and bizarre claim originating from TikTok that the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine makes recipients Bluetooth connectable. “That’s ridiculous,” she told CBS “This Morning’s” Gale King. “We’re not being injected with chips. What we’re being injected with is this incredible scientific breakthrough that keeps us safe.”  KEY BACKGROUND  Persistent online disinformation has been an obstacle throughout the U.S.’s vaccine rollout and becomes increasingly critical as federal and state governments labor to meet President Biden’s goal of having 70% of adults inoculated by July 4. Polling has revealed concern about vaccine side effects, including unproven claims the virus causes infertility, along with a general lack of trust in the shot are among the most common reasons people say they haven’t yet gotten the vaccine. Despite crackdowns on misinformation by social media sites, reports highlight that many falsehoods go unmoderated and spread easily across different platforms.
BIG NUMBER  16 million. That’s how many pieces of content violating their Covid-19 and vaccine policies Facebook and Instagram say they have removed since the beginning of the pandemic.

Full coverage and live updates on the Coronavirus

Get the best of Forbes to your inbox with the latest insights from experts across the globe.
Follow me on Twitter. Send me a secure tip.

Jemima McEvoy
I'm a British-born reporter covering breaking news for Forbes. Reach me: jmcevoy@forbes.com

CorrectionsReprints & Permissions

More From Forbes
Biden Gets Coronavirus Vaccine Booster Live On Camera
Pfizer Tests Pill That Could Prevent Covid Infection
John Hinckley—Attempted Assassin Of President Reagan—Wins Unconditional Release

Scandal-Plagued ‘Jagged Little Pill’: Alanis Morissette’s Tony-Winning Musical Sees Performers Quit Over Trans Controversy
How To Prepare Your Company For A Data-Rich Future With Easy-To-Use Analytics Automation
U.S. Covid Deaths Still Over 2,000 A Day—But Some Signs Show Pandemic Receding

DEA Warns Of Alarming Spike In Fake Prescription Pills Laced With Fentanyl And Meth
Decentralized Renewable Energy Could Meet Africa’s Vast Needs And Make An Important Leap In Decarbonization

© 2021 Forbes Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.
AdChoicesPrivacy StatementDo Not Sell My Personal InformationTerms and ConditionsContact UsReport a Security IssueJobs At ForbesReprints & PermissionsForbes Press RoomAdvertise

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

$100,000 BTC in one hour
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3844

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 06:52:29 PM

A nice try, but it won't take..as it is not much to discuss (in it's distilled form).

My main concern is about how many of these waves/variants we will see before it is like a flu?
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2994

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 06:58:45 PM

PLEASE, stop spreading the microchip nonsense  Roll Eyes
One vial serves five doses of the vaccine, a little bit of it is wasted.

Stupid questions:
Which portion has the chip in it?
Are there enough chips in a vial that every of the five vaxxed persons is guaranteed to get (at least) one?
What if one or all persons gets more than one chip?
Will they connect and form a multiprocessor-unit?
If not, which chip will be the main one?
What happens to the other ones? An explanation for blood clots?

WTF.
Common sense seems to become even more rare than liquid bitcoins...

You can only have a good shit in nature if you know how to ignore all these annoying flies.
bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2066

$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 07:05:46 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2021, 02:17:00 PM by bitcoinPsycho
Merited by El duderino_ (5)

PLEASE, stop spreading the microchip nonsense  Roll Eyes
One vial serves five doses of the vaccine, a little bit of it is wasted.

Stupid questions:
Which portion has the chip in it?
Are there enough chips in a vial that every of the five vaxxed persons is guaranteed to get (at least) one?
What if one or all persons gets more than one chip?
Will they connect and form a multiprocessor-unit?
If not, which chip will be the main one?
What happens to the other ones? An explanation for blood clots?

WTF.
Common sense seems to become even more rare than liquid bitcoins...

For the record I've had 2 doses of the Oxford jab . The 2nd  I also had an ecstasy Pill and I am fine

$100,000 BTC in one hour
BobLawblaw (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 07:07:23 PM

I'm pretty fucking blackpilled (pardon the pun), but I can't go so far as to think they are legitimately putting microchip stuff in this gene therapy experiment.

This was too rushed across the board, with too many variables in play, across too many manufacturers, for it to be a mass-deployed operation, and be of any use to any group.

I'll humor the thought of maybe a couple select test batches may have had some chipped stuff for further experimentation, but with a small controlled test population as part of a larger testing effort for microchipping - part of a wider conspiracy?

Having gained natural immunity already, I recognize I'm a strange mutant wandering this wasteland, now.
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 07:17:51 PM

I got two doses. I say I got two doses. Did I actually get two doses? ... I wear a mask too. Simply just less hassle everywhere.

OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 07:20:11 PM

I'm feeling a little envious, somehow. I'd just like to have it (covid) through.
The politics are driving us more and more to take the shot, and i still don't had the bug.
Now there are positives in the soccer team of one of my boys, and the family of one of ladies of the local kindergarten, where my youngest one currently is.
One quarantined, positive pupil from my oldest boy's school class.

So, plenty of chances to get infected soonish, while i'm not the type that would happily visit something like a "covid-party".
I have a weakened immune system, but it's hyper-reactive. According to SARS2 science, i should be the asymptomatic/mild type of covid case, but with increased risk for long covid (which i kinda had already from some other virus, which i really don't want to repeat).

You can only have a good shit in nature if you know how to ignore all these annoying flies.
BobLawblaw (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 07:40:40 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2021, 07:41:30 AM by BobLawblaw

So, plenty of chances to get infected soonish, while i'm not the type that would happily visit something like a "covid-party".

To offer some insight for casual observers of this thread, I'll repeat the small anecdote I made in the WO thread.

It was pretty much what Rick and I expected. Rick had it worse than me, contracting a secondary lung infection that needed to be treated with antibiotics and HCQ.

I'm a stubborn asshole and fought it off with my sour disposition, chicken soup, and about 10 days of solid bed rest.

Rick had respiratory issues due to secondary infection, I had zero respiratory issues to speak of, and was genuinely surprised about that.

I experienced more gastro/intestinal issues, in the form of cramping, pain, and uncontrolled flatulence.

Rick lost his sense of taste and smell for a couple days, yet I experienced no loss of taste or smell.

Our shared symptoms were notable body/muscle pains/aches in the weirdest places, extreme lethargy and weakness, and terrible headaches.

Onset of symptoms was pretty amazing, and have never experienced something coming on so fast and so strong, that by the end of the day, you're asking if anyone got the number on the side of the freight-train that smeared you all over the tracks earlier in the day.

Fever below 102F for the first three days.

By day four, we had started the mend.

By day 10, felt about 95% back to normal, but still tested positive.

By day 14, I had tested negative, and was feeling well enough to leave the house alone and start running errands, catching up with life.

Best we can tell, fully recovered with no ill after-effects to speak of, and back to doing normal retarded things.

To sum it up, "It hits way harder than a cold or flu, coming on, but it's effectively a really bad cold or flu, that has a possibility of taking a bad turn and causing secondary inflammatory responses."
Cryptotourist

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755

Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 07:48:53 PM

OK, I don’t even want to hear anyone close to me suggesting that I should get the vaccine.
My advice is that only bed-ridden senior people (with one foot in the grave already as I like to say) should probably get it - if that.

But I’m very much concerned about the young though.
It is their generation that will impose the medical tyranny to the old people of the time (that’s us) - that did not defend them when they had to.
I’m going nuts when I ponder what is taking place in schools now days, and I don’t even have children of my own. If I had, I would most likely home-school them.

Whenever I see a child with a mask, I turn to their parents and make a silly joke:

“Put your mask down slowly, I say”

Most laugh, because they are aware of the Americanized irrelevant ad years ago (90’s), when they were also children:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAGrmGJCWMc

I met a lot of tourists in the South of Crete this year, that absolutely loved not wearing a mask anymore. No where, because there is not much police or control that we have in the North of the island. Mainly German, as the no2 visitors (UK) shinned by their absence. The bunch vaccinated of course.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 07:57:57 PM

To offer some insight for casual observers of this thread, I'll repeat the small anecdote I made in the WO thread.

It was pretty much what Rick and I expected. Rick had it worse than me, contracting a secondary lung infection that needed to be treated with antibiotics and HCQ.

I'm a stubborn asshole and fought it off with my sour disposition, chicken soup, and about 10 days of solid bed rest.

Rick had respiratory issues due to secondary infection, I had zero respiratory issues to speak of, and was genuinely surprised about that.

I experienced more gastro/intestinal issues, in the form of cramping, pain, and uncontrolled flatulence.

Rick lost his sense of taste and smell for a couple days, yet I experienced no loss of taste of smell.

Our shared symptoms were notable body/muscle pains/aches in the weirdest places, extreme lethargy and weakness, and terrible headaches.

Onset of symptoms was pretty amazing, and have never experienced something coming on so fast and so strong, that by the end of the day, you're asking if anyone got the number on the side of the freight-train that smeared you all over the tracks earlier in the day.

Fever below 102F for the first three days.

By day four, we had started the mend.

By day 10, felt about 95% back to normal, but still tested positive.

By day 14, I had tested negative, and was feeling well enough to leave the house alone and start running errands, catching up with life.

Best we can tell, fully recovered with no ill after-effects to speak of, and back to doing normal retarded things.

To sum it up, "It hits way harder than a cold or flu, coming on, but it's effectively a really bad cold or flu, that has a possibility of taking a bad turn and causing secondary inflammatory responses."

AFAIK it mainly depends on the viral load, tissue location and reaction time of immune reaction.
In immunosuppressed individuals, the primary "levels" of the immune system reacts slower and weaker, so the secondary and ternary reactions come up way stronger to fight the replication of the virus dns. This is why many "weak" guys, those who seem to catch every cold, who have a rapid first respose, should get strong symptoms in early stages of infection/onset, while in most of hospitalized individuals the symptom onset is less drastic, but adds up over a couple of days, until blood oxygen drops fast, because of the "cytokine storm" in the lungs.

Out of interest: Did Rick also experience the fast&heavy type of symptom onset?

EDIT: I have chronically increased T-cell/Lymphocyte counts in my blood tests since my viral fatigue unfolded after four weeks of being sick. My immune system is "preloaded" to combat viral infections.

philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 7764

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2021, 08:10:55 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2021, 08:49:59 PM by philipma1957

A lot depends on your own body.  

Okay at face value 100,000 is a bad flu year

so in 2 years 200,000 would be back to back bad flu years. so at worst this was 700,000 in two year so it is 3.5 times as bad as the flu.

Note I said at worst.

the reality is one could argue over counted and one could argue under counted .  I spent a lot of time checking numbers

It could be 500000 not 700000 or it could be 1,000,000 not 700,000

I doubt that it is 500,000 and I doubt it is 1,000,000 some states over count some states under count so the 700,000 is likely close enough.

No need to argue this point of counting the dead. More people  died in 2020 and 2021 than 2019. Facts bare that out.

My big issue is the first suscces count number was this 99.2% of the dead were not vaxxed and only 0.8% were vaxed.

This was based on 2021 Jan 1 and on data and was released in April.  It used wrong methodology.  It never shouuld have reached the public.  why because

Jan 1 99 percent of the country was not vaxed
Feb 1 90 percent of the country was not vaxed
Mar 1 85 percent of the country was not vaxed

So using data counting that number is misleading.

you would think you are 99.2/0.8 = 124 to 1 safer vaxed than not vaxed

well now the numbers have dropped to about 88% not vaxed  dead to 12% vaxed dead.

They still include the data from first 3 months so basically the tru safety of vaxed vs vaxed is not 88/12 = 7.333 to 1

It is likely 80 to 20 or 80/20 = 4 to 1.

now no one writes this anywhere that I can find or see. It pisses me off a lot.

I think if you understood at best the vax makes you 4x safer from death then no vax vs 124 to 1 safer you would see the point of the anti vax people.  

I am not making up the 99.2-0.8 number the 88-12 I heard on a few shows.

My 80-20 number is me eliminating the first 3 months of 2021 which should not count

So now a state like NY is going to fire 100,000 health care workers refusing to take the vax and my math shows 4 to 1 at best .

I am less pro vax each and every day that passes.  I knew this was a real issue when they talked 99.2 to 0.8 in April

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Cryptotourist

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 08:48:33 PM

Somebody please tell me what happened to the seasonal flu, the last two years. Miraculously gone from the face of the Earth?
COV is a political game, end of story. When did any government really care for it’s citizens? Pfff, it’s all about power.

Also why do I get the impression that the elites are going to use China as the front/escape goat, Japan as the financial capital, US for the heavy fighting and production - drinking mojitos in Australia and New Zealand from the safety of their bunkers - whilst at the same time the rest of the world gets consumed by fighting off each other, in a civil world war manner?

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
philipma1957
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2021, 08:57:49 PM

Somebody please tell me what happened to the seasonal flu, the last two years. Miraculously gone from the face of the Earth?
COV is a political game, end of story. When did any government really care for it’s citizens? Pfff, it’s all about power.

Also why do I get the impression that the elites are going to use China as the front/escape goat, Japan as the financial capital, US for the heavy fighting and production - drinking mojitos in Australia and New Zealand from the safety of their bunkers - whilst at the same time the rest of the world gets consumed by fighting off each other, in a civil world war manner?

So if it was 2 bad flu seasons back to back than 200000 of the 700000 deaths were flu still leaving 500000 as covid

making it 500,000/200,000 or 2.5 times as bad as a bad flu season.

So like I just mentioned not important.  What is important is why the fuck did the government lead with 99.2% number when 99% were not vaxed.  All the numbers need to be from May 1 on and I bet you the true safety factor drops to my 4 to 1 guess.

They are already admitting the the 124 to 1 safer or 99.2 to 0.8 is not true

they reduced it to 7.333 to 1 or  88 to 12

try saying this in face book and see what happens

and extrapolate that if you remove all Ja 1 to Apr data the numbers are 80 to 20 or 4 to 1  I bet you you get deleted and you should not.

This is the real problem If you are going to rip the vax my facts are not false and they show intentional deception by the leaders of the USA  both left and right. and the MSM both left and right.

This sounded a bit rude. sorry

I can't prove they are under counting the flu and over counting covid.

but they gave the 99.2 number so that I can prove and I can clearly show the methodology used to get the number is wrong

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 08:58:51 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2021, 12:37:06 AM by NotFuzzyWarm

<snip>
Nope. The incidence of people getting a cold has also plummeted. They didn't go away, there are just far fewer cases simply because most folks are social distancing, washing hands more often and wearing masks. Ya know -- aside from the social distancing part, all the things you were supposed to be doing to reduce cold & flu transmission in the first place.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
BobLawblaw (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 08:59:21 PM

Rick's onset was pretty slow, now that you mention it. It hit him gradually over 36 hours or so, whereas, it laid me out completely by hour 6.
serveria.com
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1172

Privacy Servers. Since 2009.

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2021, 08:59:26 PM

Face masks, social distancing, staying home, lockdowns, no public events... should I continue? The flu is there it just can't spread as conveniently as it could before covid... Cool

P.S. Ok, Mr. NotFuzzyWarm beat me to it...
philipma1957
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2021, 09:12:00 PM

BTW to be clear I believe in the vaccine but I would like the real numbers not the fake mis used ones they gave.

More so masks are pretty much the best thing to come of this.

I have asthma I have a source for 3 ply cotton masks with a silver thread weave throughout anyone that understands scince would want them.

Also all the ones that think it is a devil plot would want them as sliver stops both vampires and werewolves which are tools of the devil.

So simply get a silver laced cotton three ply mask and you are a winner.

As an asthmatic the mask are very helpful for my allergies. I do know some poor souls are prone to panic attacks an start to pant thinking they can't breath .  So they are unlucky losers as that can't wear a silver laced masked.

We should feel sorry for them as they are too paranoid to vax or max and very likely get fucked by the system one way or another.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
Cryptotourist

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 09:24:17 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (5), BobLawblaw (2)

Face masks, social distancing, staying home, lockdowns, no public events... should I continue? The flu is there it just can't spread as conveniently as it could before covid... Cool

P.S. Ok, Mr. NotFuzzyWarm beat me to it...

[yawn]

I never complied to any of that, and nor did any of my true friends.
I do thank COV however, that showed me who those friends were. I did lose some along the way tbh.

You did go to the supermarket during lockdowns right? Take away? Not everything halted.
Please note that I live in a rural island, more specifically in a village, and not in a shitty urban area. Tourist attraction n all.

PS: I’m probably going through the Kappa variant as we speak. Who knows, and who gives a fuck, with a mortality rate of 0.0something.

OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 09:43:50 PM

Rick's onset was pretty slow, now that you mention it. It hit him gradually over 36 hours or so, whereas, it laid me out completely by hour 6.

Wow. That's pretty different.
Would you say you're the one of both with a higher testosterone level?
Muscular build rate after exercise (efficiency) may be higher a lot more in persons with elevated relative testosterone levels, for example.
There are also links in some studies that testosterone levels correlate with symptom strength in the early immune reactions.
Especially in women doing more sports. Sorry, no sources at hand, just read it somewhere in the last few months. Afair - a medical publication, not the corona-denier's type of website.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: