Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:31:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should every newbie have a limit in the bounty of social media?  (Read 463 times)
_BlackStar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 04:25:46 PM

If newbies simply read and answer questions if they can help other members on this amazing forum, nobody think of them with positive thoughts.

They suddenly join Meta or Beginners & Help with their Guides, it would raise suspicious questions on what are their real purposes when joining the forum and whether they are real newbies.

Real newbies don't make guides or join Meta board that is the most active board about merit distribution.
As a user who is very good at processing forum statistics then I'm sure you have a fair amount of experience judging newbies in this forum. Their post history will tell you what their main purpose is on this forum. I hope I can learn something from you.

This is my first year on the forum and just a few days from now this profile will be celebrating its first birthday on this forum. I just hope that my first 1 year on the forum then full member rank can be achieved. I need another 51 merit to reach that rank but I think it will be possible if I continue to contribute with good posts in this forum.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██