Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:39:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't miss this opportunity to buy and hold BNB  (Read 1519 times)
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 09:53:10 AM

Well definitely BNB is a good investment and still good time to buy because I believe it will increase much more in the future and yes because of their exchange and smart contract, and sum up burning the supply so no doubt that these can make BNB to increase more.

Spack17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 10:12:15 AM

We have seen many opportunities for BNB to make a good profit in short-term. But I'm not sure about this one. Because it is nearly completely dependent on the movements of Bitcoin price. BNB still can't do more than that while Ethereum are able to do a little. BNB is a good choice for a long-term investment purposes I think. In the long run, I believe it will make its investors very happy.
JeWay

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 11:01:12 AM

Oh yeah ! I have been holding binance coin for a very long time for about 2 years and I am not going to sell it, I think it will still show itself.
How much did you buy BNB 2 years ago and how much did it cost? because I believe if you buy BNB in large quantities at that time, then now you are already a billionaire through your BNB assets that you still hold.
mafoja1

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 12:16:14 PM

bnb The market is much better now.
The market is a little better now than it was a few days ago.
I hope the market will return to the previous street but it will take some time
coinzzzpro

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2021, 02:05:54 PM

Wow, this is really great, you have gained a huge profit from buying $14, hoping that I already know cryptocurrency that time when the price of many good altcoins is cheap, that was a great move from yours, congrats.

Thank you, I remember the time when I bought 1000 BNB for $1 eh... If I would have held on to it until then. But that's in the past. What I bought at $14 is good too. I thought x14 would be gone. $1000 max.

xmonkeyx

Activity: 644
Merit: 11

CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2021, 02:22:32 PM

as we know that Binance has two projects, that is exchange and smart contract, then the total supply of BNB is around 160m and will burn every quarter, so the total supply of BNB will be less every quarter and with the current price of BNB ($410), then I think the price of BNB is still very low, because with a small total supply of BNB and BNB is one of the most popular projects (top 5 on coinmarketcap), then I think the price of BNB can still increase very high and reach at least $1500 (I think it's a decent price for BNB), therefore now is still the right time to invest in BNB and hold it for the long term, because at this time you can still buy BNB at a low price.
very true, so because of this it is very likely that the BNB coin will be higher in price in the future. with current developments I think it is very realistic the possibility for the coin to be profitable is very large.
even I think holding BNB for longer will cost more than $1500

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 02:40:33 PM

I didn't expect the BNB price increase to be so significant in just a short time, hopefully I can still collect some BNB before the price continues to increase, and when a dump occurs it is a good time to collect BNB.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
darahjuang

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 02:49:26 PM

If I look at statistical data on cmc and on several other sites, for me it is very good to use BNB as a long-term investment because as you said the price of BNB will increase 100% in the future according to my analysis because Binance has two extraordinary projects namely Exchange and Smart Contracts. If the current price of BNB is $435, then in the future the price could break through $900 or more.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 02:54:41 PM

There are a lot of potential coins now with big partnership around the world. If we buy BNB it is worth to hold for the long run because Binance is not just an exchange but wider range to cater the world in financial condition through digital transaction. The price might increase to what you said $1,400 in the right time if we can see the unstoppable force to increase again.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 02:55:55 PM

We have seen many opportunities for BNB to make a good profit in short-term. But I'm not sure about this one. Because it is nearly completely dependent on the movements of Bitcoin price. BNB still can't do more than that while Ethereum are able to do a little. BNB is a good choice for a long-term investment purposes I think. In the long run, I believe it will make its investors very happy.
BNB is entitled to our trust. I foresaw this project for long-term investment just like BTC. Yes, BNB seems it has close market competition against ETH platform and this looks good as both parties would have to be more strategies in order to win which could be more beneficial to this.
If we see Bitcoin at $400 this time, we can't be surprised that it becomes $1k in the future as for sure the demand will increase which uplift its market price higher from today.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 03:10:06 PM

I didn't expect the BNB price increase to be so significant in just a short time, hopefully I can still collect some BNB before the price continues to increase, and when a dump occurs it is a good time to collect BNB.
You can also collect BNB through bounty campaign coins that you can participate in in a very short time even though you don't get distribution immediately after you promote the bounty to completion.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
aylabadia05

Activity: 1526
Merit: 772

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2021, 03:49:52 PM

My bnb buying price was 30$ and still I'm holding,
That's great if your BNB purchase price is $30 and you still keep it. You will be the luckiest person if what you say is true because when compared to the current price of BNB $440, then you can calculate for yourself how much % profit you will get if you sell it today.
snip ~

if i were to decide , i will sell all of it and wait for another dump.

snip ~
Different with me. If I prefer to sell 50% and 50% more I will hold it for the long term because this is a BNB coin that has a clear future.
The results from selling 50% it will be very good again used for trading. This case if the position was me.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
budlo

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 06:47:06 PM

Bnb is a good coin for hold but this coin is also good for active market participants because there are many opportunities on the bsc where we can steak bnb and get other promising tokens. At the moment my favorite is the alpaca and cake tokens.
bct-user

Activity: 383

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 10:35:40 PM

Bnb is a good coin for hold but this coin is also good for active market participants
Indeed. BNB is good to hold and to trade as well. Whatever the type of holder you are, it is no problem to have BNB because this coin is growing well. BNB is also used for many purposes, one of them is for BSC gas. This way makes BNB have more functions and that's why it becomes one of the favorite coins to buy nowadays. I always hold some BNB in my wallets lately, I prepared it for BSC gas while holding it.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 10:44:36 PM

as we know that Binance has two projects, that is exchange and smart contract, then the total supply of BNB is around 160m and will burn every quarter, so the total supply of BNB will be less every quarter and with the current price of BNB ($410), then I think the price of BNB is still very low, because with a small total supply of BNB and BNB is one of the most popular projects (top 5 on coinmarketcap), then I think the price of BNB can still increase very high and reach at least $1500 (I think it's a decent price for BNB), therefore now is still the right time to invest in BNB and hold it for the long term, because at this time you can still buy BNB at a low price.

I agree with you, because I think the current price of BNB is still very low and worth it to investing for the long term, because the price of BNB will definitely continue to increase and of course by investing in BNB at this time, so we can get a big profit in the future, because in my opinion the minimum decent price for BNB is $1000 and of course if the next bull run occurs, then the price of BNB can definitely reach at least $1000.

I don't know what is a decent price for you but for me, what it has now is enough to say that BNB has huge potential in the future. I can't tell how much it possibly goes, might they double or even triple on its current price. But it was just a sort of market assumption as we know the market will change from to time and not know if there is another platform that might be tougher than BNB and ETH. To invest in BNB is really an opportunity and we don't have this chance the same thing we do to BTC while the price is a little bit low.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2021, 07:45:56 AM

I still remember the time when BNB pumped so hard months ago. I think that is the time where Ethereum gas fees are way too high that new projects need to find another blockchain that has a lower gas fees and this is where Binance came into the scene. They created a smart contract (BSC) that will accept new projects under their blockchain and after that, it is all history. A more than 5x increase in just a few weeks.

I might regret not holding BNB at that time but still there are many opportunities in crypto. I'm slowly accumulating some coins monthly including BNB.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 08:08:30 AM

Binance have come so far with it's innovations and marketing that have endure and turn bnb token to a very valuable one at that.  Binance just like any other exchange is not different from making money for itself. I think bnb price is not cheap considering the fact that it was selling below $50, for all we know,  this might actually be the highest bnb price will ever be!

Jaered

Activity: 840
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 11:28:11 AM

I would still buy BNB even til tomorrow but I thing CZ has to get some things right with the Binance conglomerate. Recently it has been getting a lot of backlash from different countries about regulations and jurisdictions. These problems are hampering the project and if he get it right then he's in the clear. I hear he recently recruited a top honcho from which is great
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 05:03:13 PM

There are a lot of potential coins now with big partnership around the world. If we buy BNB it is worth to hold for the long run because Binance is not just an exchange but wider range to cater the world in financial condition through digital transaction. The price might increase to what you said $1,400 in the right time if we can see the unstoppable force to increase again.
Since I was made a lot of trades, I always hold a few BNB in my account but never thought about holding it as an investment. Do you know why? Because BNB is from a centralized exchange. It wil grow based on the merit of centralized exchange which I don't think will be good in the future, easy to be interfered with by the government. A simple cease and desist, tax faux could turn the BNB to a downtrend.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 11:23:45 PM

currently I often buy BNB coins when prices fall and hold them by holding the coins in keyless staking on several platforms and I am still very optimistic that BNB prices can go up just like Ethereum which is currently experiencing a very high increase even though the max supply on Ethereum is not we know so don't be careless to keep BNB in the long term especially if we can get the coin at a very low rate this year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: