Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:46:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Since 2014, Referral Bonus] Wei's English - Chinese Translation Services  (Read 6138 times)
Wei H (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 02:37:23 AM

The service is available. Welcome to contact me.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2020, 02:26:30 PM

Can I suggest something?

I see your thread title:  [Since 2014, Referral Bonus] Wei's English - Chinese Translation Services and it should be [Since 2014] Wei's English - Chinese Translation Services, in my opinion, because "Referral Bonus" has no sense in this sentence.

I thought that maybe there is something about Referral Bonus in the thread, but haven't found anything either, so assume this is a mistake or thread was edited during the years.

Anyways, it would be better to change it, especially when it goes to Translation Service because such a mistaken title can even deter potential customers.

Wei H (OP)
Legendary

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2020, 04:06:47 AM

Can I suggest something?

I see your thread title:  [Since 2014, Referral Bonus] Wei's English - Chinese Translation Services and it should be [Since 2014] Wei's English - Chinese Translation Services, in my opinion, because "Referral Bonus" has no sense in this sentence.

I thought that maybe there is something about Referral Bonus in the thread, but haven't found anything either, so assume this is a mistake or thread was edited during the years.

Anyways, it would be better to change it, especially when it goes to Translation Service because such a mistaken title can even deter potential customers.

Thank you for you advice! I'll try to make a change.
holandutter

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 03:04:09 AM

I'm a Chinese native speaker too.I wonder if I can join u to make a team so as to gvie hands to each other. I majored in English and translation of E-C is my strongpoint. If you would like to make cooperation with me or simply make a friend, I will wait for you in the comment list or PM and give more proof of english ability to you.
Wei H (OP)
Legendary

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2021, 03:45:43 AM

Greeting, just wanna check out. It has been a long time since last time I been here. I'm still available for this service. shoot me if you need me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: