Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:37:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When you sell is no longer "yours"  (Read 552 times)
Myleschetty

Activity: 1155
Merit: 77

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 11:52:43 AM

I totally agreed with the OP for this is awake up call every individual that sold their Bitcoin holding early and later regret selling when they ought to have to think twice before selling it.
I will give this conversation a topic, if you're not ready for the outcome of the result don't f*cking sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2021, 12:34:28 PM

I also heard disgusting things like that in middle-class villages ,sometimes people's nature is to respect excessively their land and criticize openly without thinking about the truth ,provoking immigrants is the main goal maybe they think their land will return ,unacceptable reality until are willing to forget the truth

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1704

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2021, 12:38:54 PM

Selling is and always will be for weak hands. How much money do you need to lose before you realise its worth hodling? Bitcoin itself has a deflationary nature even though it have wild price swings coming from the speculative side.

But whatever, I guess some people are just doomed to be poor from a lack of brainpower. But I am sure they will buy back in at the top. Only to sell again at the bottom.
Fine by me, that way, more fiat goes into bitcoin and raises its value for the smartest hodlers.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2021, 12:46:09 PM

When you sell, is no longer yours. When you sell your bitcoin for more than you paid, you may be happy about it, but unless you have an investment to make or would like to buy something else, all you have left is... fiat. And fiat finds its way out of pockets very quickly.
It might sound simple and very easy to understand but that isn't the case for some here Smiley.

As for my case, there are many times that I've sold my Bitcoins just to have money to spend here because I'm the one paying the expenses here in our house. It might sound weird (or at least to me) if I say that most of my expenses are coming from the Bitcoins that I've earned and I'm happy with it. I'm happy not only because I'm spending it but the way it changed my life Smiley. I'm still holding some Bitcoins right now and still hold more while spending some and I'm happy with it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 12:52:48 PM

I also heard disgusting things like that in middle-class villages ,sometimes people's nature is to respect excessively their land and criticize openly without thinking about the truth ,provoking immigrants is the main goal maybe they think their land will return ,unacceptable reality until are willing to forget the truth
Would really be hard to accept the truth whenever you do see that those things that you had sold in the past had already progressed which you would think off that you might have make out some profits or more money if you do able to held up that.

Selling decisions would be final and there's no way that you could take it back unless if you would buy it again but of course it would be more expensive.

Its just too greedy of yours if you do really think or having that kind of mindset whenever you do make out sell decisions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 09:59:55 PM

What they are trying to let you know is that bitcoin is something you are not supposed to been selling frequently due to it's movement via increment, it's of the owner benefit to keep cryptocurrency in the wallet for long period of time, because keeping it is adding more values to it, than to be making a withdrawal Everytime, actually if you do that always that means you  are not investing into it.

At least, it's proper or encouraging to invest via cryptocurrency or stop making withdrawal subsequently so that whenever season of Bear market occur they will be substantial benefit from the investor which might be you or any.
Long term holding bitcoin is something so great that we have a joke around here about how we should "hodl" bitcoin. We can see that hodl joke in many places but it was first started here as well. I can't find the topic right now but someone created a topic and wrote hodl instead of hold and that became something that we all joked and it became so big that from twitter to new projects to basically every single place in the world got that hodl.

Even wall street bets which was buying a stock called gamestop ended up using hodl as a joke among themselves. Which had nothing to do with crypto and that is the weird part, now we are talking about hodl all the time everywhere as hodl. This means that we are in a situation where everyone should know that crypto is not something that you would profit right away but if you keep on holding it then you would make a good profit in the long term.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 03:27:45 PM

Wait what? There are actually people that do not understand the basic principles of trade? I swear that school education has not progressed since the days of 4 elementary grades. But I doubt this is the norm. I think most people understand that selling something means not having it anymore. Unless you sell it and ask to borrow that same thing from the person you sold it to for an indefinite amount of time, and yes, I have heard of that happening Smiley
It happens all the time and I think this has nothing to do with the education level but with a problem related to emotions, this is very common in almost all instances of our lives but if there is a field in which this is even more common are personal relationships, it is incredibly common that after a person breaks up with their couple and then they find out they are doing well without them they get jealous about it, which does not make sense as the relationship is over but it does not stop them from having those feelings and that is what we see in this market as well.
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2021, 06:33:59 PM

This may seem very obvious, but some people do not seem to clearly understand what selling means. For example, I know a few people for a mid-size village that, during a housing boom, sold quite a bit of land to developers and made a development plan that was pretty much crazy (high rise on small streets, minimal walkways, no space for public services, ...). They were very happy about getting the money. Now, all I hear is complaints about how many disgusting people that are not born there came to live to "their village".

When you sell, is no longer yours. When you sell your bitcoin for more than you paid, you may be happy about it, but unless you have an investment to make or would like to buy something else, all you have left is... fiat. And fiat finds its way out of pockets very quickly.
I don't want to judge those who "sell" are stupid, we all know that each person has their own needs and difficulties and maybe "selling" is their best way to get out of their problems

because I have a regular (offline) job that pays me pretty well every month so I can meet my daily needs, then "selling" the bitcoins I have is stupidity

right now I hold the bitcoin that I have because I am very sure the price will be "more" good in the future, this is really an extraordinary investment

Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 08:36:44 PM

Wait what? There are actually people that do not understand the basic principles of trade? I swear that school education has not progressed since the days of 4 elementary grades. But I doubt this is the norm. I think most people understand that selling something means not having it anymore. Unless you sell it and ask to borrow that same thing from the person you sold it to for an indefinite amount of time, and yes, I have heard of that happening Smiley
It happens all the time and I think this has nothing to do with the education level but with a problem related to emotions, this is very common in almost all instances of our lives but if there is a field in which this is even more common are personal relationships, it is incredibly common that after a person breaks up with their couple and then they find out they are doing well without them they get jealous about it, which does not make sense as the relationship is over but it does not stop them from having those feelings and that is what we see in this market as well.
Pretty much sure that education is somewhat related and not just purely with emotions because when you do really have that education then you are pretty much aware on how sell and trade do really works

and it is just really a bullshit thing that you would plan to get those things that you had already sold or make out some regrets and been planning for that one.You should know on what are the basic principles

so that you wouldnt really looking like a fool on other peoples eyes.When trade or sell off is done then consider it final.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
lixer

Merit: 586

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 07:16:25 PM

Sure, whenever you sell, it no longer belongs to you. For me to sell my bitcoins, I make sure that I have already planned myself and where the money will be going into. For sure there will be part of the money that will be going for expenses, then there is also a part of it that would going into other businesses that I am into, as a way for me to generate extra income. If you don’t plan yourself to succeed, then you’re going to end up failing. So if you’re selling anything at all, you should always have plans ahead on what you’re going to be doing whatever money you will be making from selling the assets that you own.

Silberman
Legendary

Merit: 1334

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 04:44:50 PM

Pretty much sure that education is somewhat related and not just purely with emotions because when you do really have that education then you are pretty much aware on how sell and trade do really works

and it is just really a bullshit thing that you would plan to get those things that you had already sold or make out some regrets and been planning for that one.You should know on what are the basic principles

so that you wouldnt really looking like a fool on other peoples eyes.When trade or sell off is done then consider it final.
I think you are giving more weight to my argument, we all know that when you sell something you have lost ownership of that thing, that is the way the economy works and even if a person has not received formal education about it they know that is how it works, as every single transaction they have executed during their lives works that way, the fact that despite all of this being true and yet we have many examples of people experimenting that regret tells to me this is a problem with their emotional control.
Anguwa

Activity: 714
Merit: 30

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 04:52:57 PM

Our emotions makes us reason back to what we have lost its ownership, especially if it has an increase in value. The most anonymous part of it is when you finally calm down after loosing ownership for example, I sell bitcoin and I didn't find what important I used the money for, and now bitcoin rises, it's really annoying, but the main fact is that it will never be mine again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cornia

Activity: 1386
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 05:53:46 PM

There are many of us who have sold their bitcoin at a certain price.  But now they are regretting and saying that if they had bitcoin now, it would be double the price. But they never once thought that what was sold was no longer theirs. They were satisfied with that price when they sold bitcoin but now regret it.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 07:25:32 PM

There are many of us who have sold their bitcoin at a certain price.  But now they are regretting and saying that if they had bitcoin now, it would be double the price. But they never once thought that what was sold was no longer theirs. They were satisfied with that price when they sold bitcoin but now regret it.

In most cases regret happened when certain things comes up far from your expectations, those people who bought bitcoin a couple years ago they sell when the value jump up and reach the last time high during 2017, thinking that they already gained more than enough, unexpectedly they are now seeing more increase happened and now regretting that they sell it out too early.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 07:34:04 PM

I think you are giving more weight to my argument, we all know that when you sell something you have lost ownership of that thing, that is the way the economy works and even if a person has not received formal education about it they know that is how it works, as every single transaction they have executed during their lives works that way, the fact that despite all of this being true and yet we have many examples of people experimenting that regret tells to me this is a problem with their emotional control.
Cant really imagine that there are really people who do really end up that kind of thinking or giving out reasons due to their emotions and i agree with that on which even uneducated people are pretty much aware on

trade and sell works which had been a typical or casual and it is just to insensible when you do make out some actions after a trade or selling.Of course it isnt longer yours

because its had been sold and you dont have any rights on that one and thats a basic principle.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1704

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2021, 10:25:01 PM

Thats what us old veterans in the Crypto/ Bitcoin sphere like to call "FOMOers" which basically means Fear Of Missing Out. This are the people who sell at the bottom and buy back at the top.

I think most of us go through this phase before learning that it is better to hodl. Also never to trade on emotions.

Its just a rite of passage everyone goes through before they learn to hodl.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 11:05:50 PM

Most sales are made out of pressures and desperation and that's the reason for the complaints after sales. Most persons haven't come to understand that trading with emotions is a very risky factor.

In trading, emotions should be left aside, this enables you to make promising and bold steps you may not end up regretting.

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 02:34:30 AM

Thats true, the reason why we have to think deeply before selling our precious bitcoin. If its not really necessary like there's no emergency, its better to just hold. Its easy to spend rather than to save hence be wise enough to think of the possible scenario before making a decision. Remember that regrets are always in the end and we cant turn back time to change what should not happened.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 03:25:12 AM

Thats true, the reason why we have to think deeply before selling our precious bitcoin. If its not really necessary like there's no emergency, its better to just hold. Its easy to spend rather than to save hence be wise enough to think of the possible scenario before making a decision. Remember that regrets are always in the end and we cant turn back time to change what should not happened.
It is a part of human nature that occurs in the real world and also unreal due to reasons of need and also greed, there is no denying that sometimes we also do the same thing because there is no choice and after doing it and seeing there are significant changes, there will definitely be regret and but it was too late.
and it will be a valuable lesson to make wiser and smarter decisions every time you make a decision, honestly I also regret eating away the bitcoins I have which are slowly decreasing but everything has happened and most importantly I didn't spend it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 03:40:43 AM

if we look at the price of bitcoin as it is today, it feels like we always want to hold it, so we will have a lot of savings that always increase when converted into fiat currency, but on the other hand sometimes we are not strong enough to hold it, so I think focus on the initial goal and be grateful the fortune that already exists, because the decision comes from yourself

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: