Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:02:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sister Faustina's Vision of Hell  (Read 248 times)
hellflame (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 01:38:59 PM

....DIACLAIMER and words of caution: Reader is advised to refer to scripture themselves or someone more versed in theology or biblical matters than the OP .....

Good point! I used Google, that should do nicely to verify my findings that Hell definitely exists.

Hell definitely exists.
There's Hell's Half Acre, Wyoming.
Hell, Michigan
Hell, California
Hell, Grand Cayman
These place are bad, sure, but there may be worse. Fleatown, Ohio, or Virginville, PA. If that's not enough, head to Boogertown, NC, Intercourse, and Spread Eagle.

Thank you for your comment and keeping the thread alive.ALL constructive opinions are welcome  Smiley
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2020, 02:47:24 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2020, 02:58:36 PM by af_newbie

Dear Heavenly Father,
Disclaimer: Pasadena Mental Hospital makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, or suitability with respect to the above post. The opinions expressed in this post are the patient's own and do not reflect the view of the Pasadena Mental Hospital, the Department of Health and Human Services, or the United States Government.

Dear Heavenly Father,

I thank you most graciously for the coronaviruses you unleashed on us.

Nice touch.  

The earthquakes, tsunamis, congenital diseases, cancers were not enough to please you, you sicko.

Next time, the crucifixion will not be enough.  

You will be impaled then ripped alive into small bits and pieces and fed to the lions.

Fuck you and the cloud you sit on, LOL.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 04:00:42 PM

Dear Heavenly Father,
Disclaimer: Pasadena Mental Hospital makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, or suitability with respect to the above post. The opinions expressed in this post are the patient's own and do not reflect the view of the Pasadena Mental Hospital, the Department of Health and Human Services, or the United States Government.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Nice touch.  

The earthquakes, tsunamis, congenital diseases, cancers were not enough to please you, you sicko.

You will be impaled then ripped alive into small bits and pieces and fed to the lions.

Notice how the participants in this conversation studiously avoid discussing real, live actual spirits (beer)?
hellflame (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 12:08:01 PM

Dear Heavenly Father,

Dear Heavenly Father,

Nice touch.  

Mankind brought suffering into the world through disobedience,sin,and wickedness.Many new diseases today are even caused by mankind through processed food,sugar,alcahol etc. Many Covid viruses have been experimented on in labs through research and mutated by humans.The list goes on.

Yes in the bible there is tests most notably in the Book of JOB but God never abandons his people.You cannot expect him to hang around while people insult and offend him day and night with debauchery and slander any more than you would provide protection and assistance to people who do this to you either. I hope you find faith and have a blessed day. Smiley
hellflame (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 12:12:11 PM

Dear Heavenly Father,

Dear Heavenly Father,

Nice touch.  

Notice how the participants in this conversation studiously avoid discussing real, live actual spirits (beer)?

Now that we have corrected your reference to beer as a spirit to it being a beverage in my other thread I can show you a list of some fine beers brewed by monks for your diligent perusal.Have a blessed day  Smiley

The United States

Spencer Trappist: From St. Joseph Abbey, Spencer, Massachusetts, it is the first Trappist beer in the US.
    Benedictine Brewery: Mt. Angel Abbey, Oregon opened a new onsite brewery in the summer of 2018.
    Abbey Brewing Company: Originally from Christ in the Desert Abbey in New Mexico. It was the first monastic brew sold in the US that I’m aware of since prohibition, though the monks have stepped back their role.
    Country Monks Brewing: Benedictine monks brewing at Subiaco Abbey, Arkansas.
    Ovila: A partnership between New Clairvaux Abbey and Sierra Nevada Brewing, with proceeds used to reconstruct a medieval chapter house from Ovila, Spain as the abbey’s new chapel.
    St. Benedict Brew Works: A lay run brewery and taphouse on the grounds of the Monastery of the Immaculate Conception (Benedictine women) in Ferdinand, Indiana. They cooperate with the sisters to run beer retreats.

Germany
Weltenburg Abbey

Andechs: The Benedictines monks brew onsite at this traditional pilgrimage site.
    Weltenburg: On the Danube river, the monks of Germany’s oldest monastery both brew onsite and cooperate with an outside brewer, Bischofshof. It’s the world’s second oldest brewery.
    Ettal: In the mountains near Oberamergau, these Benedictines brew onsite for local distribution and partner with Licher for largescale brewing.
    Scheyern: The world’s third oldest brewery, where the monks continue to brew for local distribution only.
    Neuzelle: A recently revived Cistercian abbey with a previously secularized brewery on site.
    Mallersdorf: Franciscan sisters brew for their own consumption and local distribution.
    Marienstatter: In 2004 the Cistercian monks reopened their medieval brewery (which had closed 1908).
    Kreuzberg: Franciscan friars brew for their onsite restaurant.
    Reutberg: Franciscans brew on site in partnership with an outside brewer.
    Ridenburger: A beer brewed as part of a cooperative with the Benedictine Abbey of Plankstetten.
    Urstoff: Augustinians who contracted out their beer to Rother Brau in 1995.

Czech Republic

Brevnovský Benedict: A Benedictine Abbey in Prague, it revived its brewing in 2011 and also brews Praha 993 in South Korea!
    Strahov Klášterní: Norbertines brewing in Prague.
    Klášter Želiv: A Norbertine community that revived after Communism that brews onsite.

Italy

Birra Nursia: This community, The Monastery of St. Benedict, was founded in 2000 by a group of Americans in St. Benedictine’s hometown, Norcia. The monastery and ancient basilica were destroyed by an earthquake and the community relocated to the mountains outside of town. They sell their beer online which will help them rebuild.
    Tre Fontane: One of the world’s newest Trappist beers, brewing with eucalyptus on the site where St. Paul was beheaded in Rome.

Holland

La Trappe: Named for the first Trappist monastery in France, the beer is brewed by the Trappist Koningshoeven Abbey, with the onsite assistance of the Swinkels Family Brewery.
    Zundert: A newer Trappist beer from the Abbey of Maria Toevlucht.

Austria

Engelszell: Beer from the only Trappist abbey in Austria, Stift Engelszell.
    Augustiner Bräu Kloster Mülln: Formerly an Augustinian brewery, it is now sponsored by the Benedictine Abbey of Michaelbeuern, near Salzburg, in partnership with private shareholders.
    Schlägl Stiftsbrauerei: Beer brewed by the Norbertines on the monastery’s grounds.

France

Saint-Wandrille: Brewed onsite by monks of the Saint Wandrille Benedictine Abbey. It was one of the first places ever to use hops in beer in the 8th century.

Mont des Cats: A Trappist beer brewed for the Abbaye Sainte Marie du Mont des Cats at the Chimay brewery in Belgium (see below).

England

Tynt Meadow: A new beer fom the Trappist monks of Mount St. Bernard Abbey (see my review here)

Ampleforth Abbey Beer: From the Benedictines of Ampleforth Abbey, North Yorkshire  Smiley

Poland

Szczyrzycki Brewery: Cistercians just south of Krakow reacquired their ancient brewery in 1993 and returned to brewing in 2015.
    Piwo Tynieckie From the Benedictine abbey of Tyniec.

Hungary

Zirci Apátsági: The Cistercian Abbey of Zirc which resurrected after Communism returned to brewing recently.

Australia

Abbey Beer: Brewed by Mash Brewery under contract for New Norcia Abbey.

Spain

Cerveza Cardeña: Brewed by MarPal in affiliation with the Trappist Abbey of San Pedro de Cardeña near Burgos.

Belgian Trappists
Me at the Ruins of Orval’s Medieval Monastery

Rochefort: From the Abbey of Notre Dame de Saint-Rémy.
    Westmalle: The pioneer of the Tripel style, from the Abbey of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart.
    Chimay: The most famous and widely accessible of the Trappist beers from the Abbey of Notre Dame de Scourmont.
    Orval: From the Abbey of Notre Dame d’Orval, known for distributing only one unique beer, using wild Brettanomyces yeast.
    Westvleteren: The only of the Trappist beers brewed only by the monks. The monks of Saint-Sixtus Abbey sell their beer onsite only in limited quantities, making this the most coveted beer in the world.
    Achel: Although they still oversee brewing onsite, the Trappists have recently vacated the monastery due to lack of vocations and the Fazenda da Esperança movement now uses the grounds.

Belgian Abbey Beers (generally brewed by secular brewers on behalf of abbeys)

Leffe: The best known of abbey beers, brewed by the world’s largest brewer, InBev, it remains connected to the Norbertine Abbey Notre Dame de Leffe in Dinant.
    Affligem: Brewed by Heineken in affiliation with Affligem Benedictine monastery, profits support a youth farm.
    Val-Dieu: The only of the abbey beers brewed onsite, in this case by a lay Cistercian group.
    Grimbergen: Currently brewed by Alken-Maes, though the Norbertines have also begun brewing onsite after rediscovering a medieval recipe.
    Maredsous: Brewed by Duvel Moortgat for the Benedictines of Maredsous, the home of Bl. Columba Marmion.
    Sint Stefanus: Van Steenberge Brewery, just north of Ghent, brews this beer in collaboration with the Augustinians.
    Abdij Dendermonde: Brewed in collaboration between a Benedictine abbey and Brouwerij De Block.
    Keizesberg: Another collaboration between a Benedictine abbey north of Leuven, and the Brouwerij Van Steenberge.
    Bornem: Bornem is a Trappist abbey (with only two monks remaining), though the beer is not brewed on site, but also by the Steenberge brewery (meaning it cannot be listed as certified Trappist).
    Postel: Brewed in colloboaration by Brouwerij De Smedt (owned by Heineken) and a Norbertine monastery.
    Tongerlo: Named for a Norbertine monastery, it is brewed by Brouwerij Haacht.

Latin America

Mosteiro: Brewed by the São Bento Monastery in São Paulo, Brazil.
    Abadía de Los Toldos: From the Benedictine Monastery of Santa María, Los Toldos, Argentina.

2 former Trappist beers in Africa (one in South Africa and one in Congo)
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 11:39:34 PM

Dear Heavenly Father,

Dear Heavenly Father,

Nice touch.  

to be honest, i am not a religious guy, but i think a God exists, it doesn't make any sense to say things like that if you think otherwise, i also think  that God doesn't have control over everything, i mean if he's so perfect and he doesn't need anything, why would he create us ?! we won't bring him anything new, maybe he just likes to torture people, and get something from it that we couldn't understand.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 01:39:58 AM

Dear Heavenly Father,

Dear Heavenly Father,

Nice touch.  

to be honest, i am not a religious guy, but i think a God exists, it doesn't make any sense to say things like that if you think otherwise, i also think  that God doesn't have control over everything, i mean if he's so perfect and he doesn't need anything, why would he create us ?! we won't bring him anything new, maybe he just likes to torture people, and get something from it that we couldn't understand.

The universe is extremely complex. God has given mankind a far more complex position in the universe than we can imaging. So, when we turned against God, even though it might have been in partial ignorance, what should God do to separate those who are His from those who deny Him?

The answer is the destruction of this universe and the making of a new one. The destruction of this universe will give God back his energy He placed into it, while eliminating the evil. The new universe won't have any way to turn evil.

It's all kinda the same to God. His power is exceedingly immense, way,way,way beyond any understanding. This universe will be forgotten along with everyone/everything in it. For us personally, the forgetting will start in all seriousness at our death. If we are among those raised from death for the new universe, there will be no need to remember any of this.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
hellflame (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 12:41:09 AM

"I, Sister Faustina Kowalska, by the order of God, have visited the Abysses of Hell so that I might tell souls about it and testify to its existence...the devils were full of hatred for me, but they had to obey me at the command of God, What I have written is but a pale shadow of the things I saw. But I noticed one thing: That most of the souls there are those who disbelieved that there is a hell." (Diary 741)

http://www.divinemercysunday.com/vision.htm

http://www.divinemercysunday.com/chaplet.htm
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: