Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:46:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] The first space battleship NFT - Space SIP!  (Read 508 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SapceSip (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 08:20:35 AM

SPACE SIP NFT
Every NFT Character has its own unique characteristics
from outlook to rarity which open different strategies in playing game.
BUILD
Build your own team with the rarest NFT ships, equipments and items from the universe.

CONQUER
Travel to the stars, discover new worlds and win the epic battles.

EARN
Earn NFTs by playing the game, then sell it on the marketplace for profit.

Space SIP (SIP) is a Play to Earn NFT RPG developed on the Binance Smart Chain platform. The
game revolves around the acquisition of a legendary Spaceship and powerful Weapon to
wield them. Players can send the Spaceship to mine $SIP tokens. Players may participate in
combat using their assets to earn $SIP tokens. Assets are player owned NFTs minted in the
ERC-721 standard which may be traded on the proprietary marketplace.

Our vision is for everyone at any age to enjoy their time playing games and have their time
well spent. They can make a decent income from it!
Our mission is creating Fun to Play and Play to Earn games that bring joys and wealthiness
into players' lives. We want players to enjoy their in-game as well as real life activities, which
is why our blockchain gaming ecosystem provides everything they need for both.

Space SIP (SIP) utilizes a Play-to-Earn model by distributing $SIP through mining and game
activities, giving value to player NFTs by increasing their use through future features.
NFTs may be freely traded on the marketplace for $SIP tokens, which can then be traded on
exchanges or converted to fiat currency.
Currently the following options are available for the player to earn:
● Send spaceship NFTs to planets for mining $SIP.
● Participate in combat through the use of character and weapon NFTs for $SIP.
● Participate in-game events that reward $SIP for winners.
● Mint spaceships and sell them for $SIP on the marketplace.
● Exchanging $SIP on a DEX for currency that can be traded on an exchange such as Binance.

The intention of this paper is not to be a deep technical dive, but rather an overview of the
existing gameplay and a vision for future Space SIP (SIP). This includes gameplay details
about things like NFTs (non-fungible tokens), information on tokenonmics - the economics
behind Space SIP (SIP) - specifically how Binance Smart Chain can enhance and provide
rewarding experience to users in every way imaginable. Every day brings new challenges; we
hope that our ideas will inspire you as much as they have inspired us.
This is a living document and the team holds all rights to make adjustments as seen fit.

Space SIP (SIP) is a web-based game application that relies on the Binance Smart Chain for
all gameplay. The player will need to have a nominal amount of BNB cryptocurrency to pay
for transactional gas fee. Players will also need Metamask or another wallet compatible with
storing the BNB cryptocurrency and which can also store the $SIP token.
The player will need to set up their wallet to the Binance Smart Chain network. They will need
to secure some $SIP token to start the game. The $SIP token can be swapped on
PancakeSwap, pairing with BNB.

Main links:
1. Twitter: https://twitter.com/0xSpaceSip (official)
2. Medium: https://medium.com/space-sip (official)
3. Telegram Group  https://t.me/SpaceSip (official)
4. Telegram Channel:  https://t.me/SpaceSip_News (official)
5. Discord: https://discord.io/spacesip (official)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 11:26:28 AM

What's the $SIP token address?
terciduk123

Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 11:44:40 PM

Space SIP is a good project, the announcement thread should be better than this, If the thread is well made and displays project information in detail, I'm sure many people will be interested in joining Space SIP.

Here is the project team

Partnerships and Investors

Angela120

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 03:36:54 PM

I heard that you started partnering with the Titans Ventures project, what steps did you start taking together to develop the projects?
abtronteamfi

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 05:14:19 PM

What are the plans to educate and raise awareness and adoption among the community to make more people understand about the project easily?
AnthonyEdwar_Stark

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 06:44:00 PM

This project has a very bright future, because I really believe that this project is perfect, Let's build a good and strong
bnr68

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 10:31:56 PM

I heard that you started partnering with the Titans Ventures project, what steps did you start taking together to develop the projects?

Follow their Twitter or other social networks to keep abreast of this.
inikclutis

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 12:04:59 AM

What are the plans to educate and raise awareness and adoption among the community to make more people understand about the project easily?

Good question, I am also following the project to find out.
Kadafy46

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 01:37:17 AM

This project has a very bright future, because I really believe that this project is perfect, Let's build a good and strong

What made you think about it? Of course, I have no doubts about the project, but I have not yet seen the potential in it.
lekhanh9696

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 03:09:32 AM

Space SIP is a good project, the announcement thread should be better than this, If the thread is well made and displays project information in detail, I'm sure many people will be interested in joining Space SIP.

Here is the project team

It looks like there are professionals behind these projects.
lekhanh9696

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 12:32:13 AM

May I ask you, do you have any plans to recruit non-crypto investors to your project, as getting more investors who aren't in the crypto sector is crucial to a project's success?
terciduk123

Merit: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 06:22:58 PM

Here is the project team

It looks like there are professionals behind these projects.
Not only do they seem, but they are indeed professionals. Otherwise this project will not have many investors and partnerships.

SPACE SIP open genesis NFT sale -  Whitelist Round 1
Whitelist Registration: from 7 to 10 October
Available for sale on 20 October
https://sweepwidget.com/view/34712-bcrlfutg
outwater6

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 07:42:33 AM

How will you evaluate project success? How will you measure the progress and effectiveness of your project?
Kadafy46

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 11:32:06 AM

Now im even more excited seeing the team that's around this project, it's definitely going to be a gem
MitsukoGalstian

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 11:14:44 PM

May I ask, how safe is this project for everyone? Is it licensed? I think it's important for the community to wait
kobbajjz

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 01:07:20 AM

So how can you describe this project in a nutshell? I would like to understand the essence of the project in the shortest possible way.
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 08:08:49 AM

Sorry, but I can't find your website. Because I wanted to watch this game, before making any conclusions, but I couldn't. And you defenitely have to make you first post in this topic better. Maybe you should use some pictures, or infographic.
abtronteamfi

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 08:10:28 AM

How will you evaluate project success? How will you measure the progress and effectiveness of your project?

I think this will happen according to the growth of the project, I suppose
inikclutis

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 10:03:56 AM

What open Issues remain? What issues and concerns remain after all topics above have been considered?

I think there are no serious ones now, even if there is a team that will solve it quickly
lekhanh9696

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 11:57:37 AM

Now im even more excited seeing the team that's around this project, it's definitely going to be a gem

Perhaps this will be so, it seems that the team really supports and believes in it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: