Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:39:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano Price Analysis.  (Read 233 times)
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 11:32:16 AM

ADA Struggles to Close Above a Critical Resistance Level
Despite the bounce in Bitcoin’s price, ADA is currently struggling to overcome a critical resistance level. Cardano price is now 2.17$ is there any possibility that it will rise soon or reach a new ATH because the btc is now back to bullish and the current btc price is now 51,602$.

Cardano and Binance are competing for the best position on Coinmarketcap. The third and fourth positions are between Cardano and Binance. However, the Bitcoin price changes in recent days have had little effect on the ADA coin, while BNB continues to be active. I think the ADA coin will continue to struggle for the best position this year. Meanwhile, Tether is highly dependent on market conditions. If the market condition is pumping, then Tether will fall, if the market is in a dump, then Tether will get the best position.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 11:54:45 AM

Despite the bounce in Bitcoin’s price, ADA is currently struggling to overcome a critical resistance level. Cardano price is now 2.17$ is there any possibility that it will rise soon or reach a new ATH because the btc is now back to bullish and the current btc price is now 51,602$.

Cardano and Binance are competing for the best position on Coinmarketcap. The third and fourth positions are between Cardano and Binance. However, the Bitcoin price changes in recent days have had little effect on the ADA coin, while BNB continues to be active. I think the ADA coin will continue to struggle for the best position this year. Meanwhile, Tether is highly dependent on market conditions. If the market condition is pumping, then Tether will fall, if the market is in a dump, then Tether will get the best position.

Your statement is the opposite of what's happening right now, ADA is moving ahead and earned the number 4 spot while
Tether gained the number 3 position, Bitcoin still moving ahead and close to reached $60K. BNB is experiencing downfall
or a short correction, a good time for investors below $400 is still good to invest for long term, possible to reached $1K
once the market start to pump high.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
JeWay

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 12:20:00 PM

You’d be more interested in a Cardano price prediction 2021. Why? Because this altcoin is on the list of the most promising coins this year.
https://coindoo.com/cardano-price-prediction/
From what I have seen so far, Cardano is indeed very consistent in terms of development even though in terms of price it is still the same as in a few months ago so some people are still hesitant and don't pay attention to Cardano, even though in general the coin is very good.
darahjuang

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 12:24:20 PM

Today Cardona is the second trending coin on coinmarketcap. In my opinion, the price of Cardano plunged downwards with a decline of 4.48% to 5%.

But I believe, Cardano's chance to reach a higher price than the current price is still there in my opinion because 2021 still has two months left. We'll see the progress of ADA in these two months.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2021, 02:02:51 PM

But I believe, Cardano's chance to reach a higher price than the current price is still there in my opinion because 2021 still has two months left. We'll see the progress of ADA in these two months.
I think we should not have a big expectation to see Cardano reach a higher price in the short term, especially if bitcoin is still searching for the right time to increase.
We should think about the long term and what Cardano can do for the crypto user in the future.
But the progress of Cardano is good and although we do not know if the price can increase at the end of this year or not, Cardano can increase higher in the future.
The price is still not too high to buy now and hold it while I think we can stake some ADA in the other wallet and expect to make the additional reward that we can prepare for the future.
darahjuang

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 10:16:18 AM

I think we should not have a big expectation to see Cardano reach a higher price in the short term, especially if bitcoin is still searching for the right time to increase.
We should think about the long term and what Cardano can do for the crypto user in the future.
But the progress of Cardano is good and although we do not know if the price can increase at the end of this year or not, Cardano can increase higher in the future.
The price is still not too high to buy now and hold it while I think we can stake some ADA in the other wallet and expect to make the additional reward that we can prepare for the future.
Because the price of Cardano which is still not high at the moment can be an opportunity to buy and hold until it actually reaches a high price or holds in a profitable time target. Cardona's development so far is still very good. Again, this is a good opportunity to buy and hold because I think many people assume that the future price of Cardano will be high.
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 05:24:05 PM

Your statement is the opposite of what's happening right now, ADA is moving ahead and earned the number 4 spot while
Tether gained the number 3 position, Bitcoin still moving ahead and close to reached $60K. BNB is experiencing downfall
or a short correction, a good time for investors below $400 is still good to invest for long term, possible to reached $1K
once the market start to pump high.

Maybe you need to read the whole of what I have to say. Tether only places the best position if the market conditions are dumping, because Tether is a stable coin, where the market cap depends on circulating supply not on price.
Valak

Activity: 743
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 05:57:40 PM

Cardano will continue to struggle to get past ATH. In recent months ATH has reached $3.1. I think, this is not very high compared to the current development of Cardano. But we need to be patient if investing in coins like this, no bull run will happen suddenly. We need to wait until Bitcoin stops at the pump.
Anonymous100

Activity: 423
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 08:32:52 PM

Even though Bitcoin is currently bullish, the ADA is running normally at the current price. I am optimistic that the price of Cardano coin will reach $5 or will set the next ATH record., but this change will occur after the Bitcoin price movement stops. Some information I found, that the next bull run the price of ADA will reach $7.  However, this analysis cannot be used as a reference in crypto investment. A crypto investor of course needs his own analysis so that he can reduce the risk of loss.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 08:39:44 PM

Speculators will always speculate and tell you yes, ADA must surely go up so make sure you get your bags full now, while those that disregard it will tell you that there is not going to be much growth and you better place your money else where.

May that be the case, in my view ADA has really struggled to get new investors onboard and as a result of that the price movement has stagnated rather than increased. Will it rise, well I think it is hard to predict but in my view still something worth keeping an eye on.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 08:40:12 PM

Even though Bitcoin is currently bullish, the ADA is running normally at the current price. I am optimistic that the price of Cardano coin will reach $5 or will set the next ATH record., but this change will occur after the Bitcoin price movement stops. Some information I found, that the next bull run the price of ADA will reach $7.  However, this analysis cannot be used as a reference in crypto investment. A crypto investor of course needs his own analysis so that he can reduce the risk of loss.

This thread was open like one month ago, so I think it is still within the range of $2.xx.

People need to slow down, ADA has been tearing the market for the last year or so and it has given tremendous returns already so it's just normal for the project to take a break.

Maybe it has hit the ceiling already, maybe not, but we need to be patience and wait for that $5.00 that majority of you are waiting.

BTC though reaches another all time high, just saying as the OP tag the price of bitcoin that time at $51k.
chinatownteam

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 07:05:30 PM

Ada was strongly overpumped, its real price is $ 0.7-0.8
oh man, you are f***ng genius!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: