Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:41:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann]Crypto Balto.Finance-the first set of decentralized applications!  (Read 458 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crypto_b_ (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 06:39:41 PM

About CryptoBalto
Balto - the Bravest Dog Ever came back to our crypto world. A century ago, Balto saved the town of Nome, but our CryptoBalto will save all holders ever and give the light a future. HODL! Holders will experience everything in the crypto world. CryptoBalto community will be the super of the crypto world with the Balto's Heroism and soul.

Our mission is to provide a Secure, Profitable and Reliable DAPP Set to Every Customers to make their life easier and happier in our cryptocurrency space.

True Story of Balto
In the year 1925 a deadly disease called Diphtheria affected many people in Nome, Alaska. The train from hospital in Anchorage gets stuck in deep know about 700 miles outside of Nome. The townspeople decide the ony ay to get the medicine is by forming a dogsled relay. It will still take 15 days, but it was their only option.

To save others life and soul, Balto risked his own life. He knew the challenge was going to be hard through the snow storms and harsh winds, but he was going to complete it no matter what.. He led a dog sled team, traveld several miles and finally brought the vaccine to many people and save lives.

Balto describes who a hero is. A hero is someone who is an inspiring role model who has the courage to step up and change the world. Balto has courage, bravery, and that demonstrates to all what a hero is. To put others before yuorself is a hero to so many. And we aren't the only ones who think he's a hero, children all over the world come to New Yourk City, to visit his statue. Balto is our hero, and a hero to many.

What We Are Doing
We are inspired by Balto, the Bravest Hero, because he shows what life is all about.

He wasn't the best but he had the Courage and Determination to get the job done. He had no intention of giving up.

Inheritin the spirit of the hero, we are going toburn ourselves for everyone by providing a stable and reliable profit to all crypto users in the world.

Our decentralized financial services designed and developed based on powerful artificial intelligence technology and accurate mathematical calculations will be used to achieve our purpose, and all of our activities will be used to provide wealth, convenience and satisfaction to users.

Especially, the entire service system has been built so that our two basic tokens can be profitable just by hodling them.

Balto is still leading us to not stop moving forward until today.

Courage, Determinatioin and Dedication drives us to Succeed.

Our Services
The First Decentralized Application Set for All Cryptocurrency Users With Lowest Fee and User-friendly Interface.

BaltoSwap
Decentralized exchange platform based on artificial intelligence that is built to help users to exchange assets at best rate.

BaltoDefi
Decentralized yield farming aggregator which help users can get profit by only knowing stake and harvest.

BaltoSafe
Decentralized token management service aiming to solve the trust issue between investors, owners and developers.

BaltoMarket
BaltoMarket provides a chance to own heroes in the blockchain world and get free service from our platforms.

BaltoRacing
Allow users to feel the spirit of a true hero during experiencing Balto’s will, bravery, effort and dedication in the environment he was in.

BaltoLuck
BaltoLuck is a decentralized game set. Even though games are small, users will get a great chance to be millionaires.

CryptoBalto Token
CryptoBalto is a utility token for the users of CryptoBalto Finance.

$BALTO will be used as a native token on any dApp of Decentralized Application Set. $BALTO's holders will preferential conditions for fees and can get a free service chances too.

$BALTO is designed to automatically boost its price while working organically with all CryptoBalto.FInance services.

In this way, we will protect all users from the fluctuations and risks that exist in the cryptocurrency world, as well as numerous whales and shit-coins.

JUST HODL $BALTO.

UncleBoris Token
UncleBoris is a MEME token to take care of $BALTO.

$BORIS holders will get reward as $BALTO by its automatic buyback feature. This buyback feature is not like others normal buyback feature and it is designed based on an accurate mathematic formal to boost its own price and $BALTO's price.

Therefore, $BORIS holders can earn profits by only holding UncleBoris tokens and are rewarded with the powerful token $BALTO. This will make you wealthy.

Especially, 102 BORIS will be used as a commemorative token and this will give make 102 chances to make you as a millionaire.

$BORIS will raise YOU and $BALTO to a crypto hero in a short time.

BALTO Presale Details
Tokens Offered
3,000M
Soft Cap
300 BNB
Hard Cap
1000 BNB
Presale Period
18 days
Tokens equivalent to 50 BNB will be distributed to pre-sale participants as soon as the pre-sale reaches the soft cap.

$BORIS Presale Details
Tokens Offered
Soft Cap
300 BNB
Hard Cap
1000 BNB
Presale Period
18 days
10 commemorative tokens will be sent to top ten max investors as soon as the pre-sale reaches the soft cap.

Main links:
https://twitter.com/CryptoBaltoDefi
https://cryptobalto.com/
https://www.reddit.com/user/CryptoBaltoDefi
https://cryptobalto-finance.medium.com/
https://t.me/cryptobalto
https://github.com/cryptobalto-finance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
henri252

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 03:35:34 AM

Can I start by asking how useful this project will be for investors, the community, and you?

Read the website better, because there is accurate and understandable information about it
jagadbumi

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 12:37:20 PM

It's so weird, their Twitter handle is temporarily restricted. Well I saw on their site that the team is doxxed, even with cartoon as their photo. Well gonna dig deeper about Balto.
GwendolynClara

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 09:29:30 PM

Are you a remote team? Or work in a specific city, I want to invest, where can I find the roadmap?
vovanhiep21

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 07:18:52 AM

What do you think about promoting your project in more popular countries like China or Japan?

I think it would be a good idea because in those countries the technology is at the highest level, and if it is related to cryptocurrency it is even better.
xdelinapver

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 07:22:27 AM

It's so weird, their Twitter handle is temporarily restricted. Well I saw on their site that the team is doxxed, even with cartoon as their photo. Well gonna dig deeper about Balto.

I went to their Twitter, everything works fine for me
victory_crypto

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 10:04:52 AM

Are you a remote team? Or work in a specific city, I want to invest, where can I find the roadmap?

Obviously on the website, there is all the rest of the information about the project, just read there
vovanhiep21

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 12:43:19 PM

I follow this project, indeed many people support the project and believe in its bright future.

It seems that this is the case, of course I don’t hesitate about it, but I’m not completely sure about the project yet, I’m waiting to see something really new in it.
xdelinapver

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 12:47:01 PM

How come market looks better and better every day? Now I am following the project and starting to notice its potential.

Yes, I like the fact that their team is really relevant and know how to work, but so far I have not seen the full potential of Balto
victory_crypto

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 03:29:17 PM

What do you consider important in the development of your project? And do you plan to make an Ama next week or month?

Hopefully it will be launched, but now I haven’t seen any news about it yet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: