Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:26:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FURY VS WILDER WHO YA GOT? #FuryWilder3  (Read 399 times)
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2021, 08:22:43 PM

Tyson furry would win the match but I actually have no experience in boxing match because I am only the supporter of cricket . But I know so far Tyson furry has the good experience in boxing than Wilder ... But we can easily get enough evidence in the match.

It was not that easy for Fury even though he won the fight. Wilder knocked him down twice in the 4th round. Infact, it was the bell that saved Fury in that round otherwise Wilder would have knocked him out when he got up to continue because at that point he was completely tired. I also noticed that Wilder was punching Fury's stomach region like there was something special hidden there. Maybe that could be to easily get him tired out because of Fury's body weight. Anyway that has come and gone now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 08:24:08 PM

Tyson furry would win the match but I actually have no experience in boxing match because I am only the supporter of cricket . But I know so far Tyson furry has the good experience in boxing than Wilder ... But we can easily get enough evidence in the match.
You don’t need much experience to be able to see who really won the match, as always the boxer who landed the most punches will have a better chance to win and of course the KO will decide for everything and since Furry was able to knockout Wilder, he claims the title. Well, for you to be able to place a bet you need to research more about the boxer, now let’s see what’s the next match for Fury is if still possible.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 08:33:58 PM

It had been totally closed and this proves out that Wilder cant beat up Fury no matter how he would do.Hopefuly there wont be any more issues or reasoning on this recent fight.

I do respect on how Wilder fights but it is just fall short and don't able to beat out the crap of Fury.It was just too close considering that Fury does have 2 knockdowns in round

where it is almost on the brink of TKO if he did go fall down on 3rd time but im amazed on how Fury did handle the situation.

I still consider Wilder a top heavyweight contender he can still beat and knock out any fighter in the heavyweight and that includes Joshua or Usyk except Fury, of course, I don't think there will be a fourth match in case Wilder wins his succeeding matches and Fury is still the champion,
Wilder legacy as one of the top punchers in the heavyweight division is still intact I hope these two will talk each other and be civil
let's see what his plans are, I don't think retirement is on his plan, I will vote for this as the fight of the year because of the excitement it generates and living to the hype, every round is worth it.
Dont know on why people been thinking off for Wilder to make out some retirement after this.Yes, its a shame that out of those reasons that he had but still got beaten by Fury in the end but that wont really be an

enough reason for him to hang his gloves on and make out some retirement.Hope that there would be no reasons or qualms about the result of this recent fight and just like on what others been saying

that Fury is way more better than Wilder and he should really move on and accept that reality.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 09:13:23 PM

~
I still consider Wilder a top heavyweight contender he can still beat and knock out any fighter in the heavyweight and that includes Joshua or Usyk except Fury, of course, I don't think there will be a fourth match in case Wilder wins his succeeding matches and Fury is still the champion,
Wilder legacy as one of the top punchers in the heavyweight division is still intact I hope these two will talk each other and be civil
let's see what his plans are, I don't think retirement is on his plan, I will vote for this as the fight of the year because of the excitement it generates and living to the hype, every round is worth it.
If you look at the past opponents of Deontay Wilder they were afraid of him because of his reputation of ending the fight with one punch and when you have a fighter like Tyson Fury who does not care about his punching power and march forward and out box him he was not able to land his trademark shots to finish the fight and with Wilder coming in heavy he gassed out quickly.

Wilder can still defeat if is able to connect the punch but the mystic is gone and now everyone will follow the path Fury took while facing him, be offensive from the start.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 03:27:55 PM

At the beginning of the fight to be honest I was a little surprised by Fury who seemed to be starting to look fat and distended Grin,
Although he had fallen twice in the fight, but he managed to get up and beat wilder with a KO victory, with this victory, Tyson Fury extended his winning record to 31-0-1 with 31 wins (22 KOs) and one draw and he automatically succeeded defend the WBC belt.
The fight between Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua, looks like it will be the next fight because right now both boxers are both at their peak, apart from Joshua, I don't know who else deserves to be Fury challenger right now?
Right now Usyk is the only other heavyweight champion as he has the belts that Joshua had so if he is also able to win the fight he has against Joshua then he is going to be the logical next step for Fury, also Fury impressed me, he got to the ring incredibly heavy and it seemed as if he will suffer from stamina issues but he used that weight to tire out Wilder and then he was able to get an easy win on the second half of the fight.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: