Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:20:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch out for xuro new thread  (Read 2682 times)
Penetrator10 (OP)

Activity: 405
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:10:49 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 03:18:39 AM by Penetrator10

I'm not 100% sure ,but i was right the last time one guy make fake takeovers he buy a lot of this coins cheap ,make some hopes to people that this will be some fresh new start ,people starting buy this coin he dump and make some profit.He did that with revo , cso and now i think xuro.Here the prof:
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=776282.new#new
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=773931.new#new
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=773869.new#new
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=775949.0
His nick was sempyper ,but now he finally change it.
One of the main reasons that i think that this is his job is a nick darkslash  that wrote in the first post that it looks interesting just like in cso ,so probable his another acount.
Do what you want ,but i think that this is the same scammer , so i stay away from this.
The new thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782589.msg8820213#msg8820213
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SecondsOld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:22:36 PM

Good PSA, hopefully it saves some people from throwing away BTC if you are correct.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 08:25:38 PM

add vvxx to that list Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Penetrator10 (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:25:55 PM

Good PSA, hopefully it saves some people from throwing away BTC if you are correct.

First time i was correct and he deleted my post when i want to say hi to him  Smiley
Penetrator10 (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:58:48 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 12:54:32 AM by Penetrator10

Now he deleted his comment as darkslash  in new xuro thread after i start this thread , so now i'm 100% sure that this will be another fake takeover.
infazan

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:25:41 AM

my post delete new topic - xuro Scam !
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:52:56 AM

oh jeez XURO ?  Roll Eyes

and the whole re-launch routine is hillarious..
if people are stupid to fall for Noble Coin 2.0 the ReLaunching etc then too bad idiots LOL

how hard is it to pull the nastiest scams in crypto history and *IF you get caught crate a new forum account and chant "re-launch"
don't worry Bittrex etc will let the ""investors decide"" as they like to put it LOL
..rather than REMOVING scam coins from the exchange.

don't forget the only way to get your money back when you have been suckered on a scam coin
is to get the exchange to leave the coin on there and sucker in more victims so you can pass the victim buck..
precisely like a ponzi/pyramid scheme or multi-level marketing scheme.. same core logic.
when you have been taken and lost money you have to recruit more victims (investors) to get your investment back..

currency ? free market ? Berni Madoff working from his jail cell computer ? LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:38:19 AM

XURO ? LOL

wait a week and then there is XuroX, Xuro Shares and Xuro Marketplace

always and every time the same old shit all over again...

~CfA~

Penetrator10 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:10:21 PM

oh jeez XURO ?  Roll Eyes

and the whole re-launch routine is hillarious..
if people are stupid to fall for Noble Coin 2.0 the ReLaunching etc then too bad idiots LOL

how hard is it to pull the nastiest scams in crypto history and *IF you get caught crate a new forum account and chant "re-launch"
don't worry Bittrex etc will let the ""investors decide"" as they like to put it LOL
..rather than REMOVING scam coins from the exchange.

don't forget the only way to get your money back when you have been suckered on a scam coin
is to get the exchange to leave the coin on there and sucker in more victims so you can pass the victim buck..
precisely like a ponzi/pyramid scheme or multi-level marketing scheme.. same core logic.
when you have been taken and lost money you have to recruit more victims (investors) to get your investment back..

currency ? free market ? Berni Madoff working from his jail cell computer ? LOL

100% agree with you  the relaunch projects will always be like some kind of scam.It is , so simple coin is death the new dev buy 30 ,40 50 % or more coins for few statoshi then make a new thread and say we are back.So now the dev got like 30,40 50% premine , but now people will really don't know how much the dev got and he don't have to give you his add because he will say he got nothing.Someone tell me who would like to mine or invest in a coin when the dev would say i have from the begin 30 ,40 50 % of all coins ,but this coins are not for bountys or shit like that , but only for dumping.Everybody would only say fuck you scammer  ,but unfortunately that works in some relaunch coins.Anyway even if the new dev will really work and make all his promises real still he will have plenty coins that he can dump in every moment.
As for bittrex yes they like scam coins did you see the last one titcoin (don't think it is a scam just a normal forgotten coin) for months for cheap price on some not known exchanges and now for no reason fake volume and pump.The same thing was with ssv ( 2 months of quiet mining when everybody was thought that it is dead and then relaunch) and many others.
Penetrator10 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:10:58 PM

XURO ? LOL

wait a week and then there is XuroX, Xuro Shares and Xuro Marketplace

always and every time the same old shit all over again...

~CfA~

+1
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:27:55 PM

@Penetrator10
I agree with you but it can sometimes be even easier..
All a "coin poster" has to do is create a new forum account here or login to another one and simply say he is the new guy.
So since it's THAT easy i find it hard to believe it doesn't happen regularly.

Nothing is better than re-launching a coin that has died off and is hated and worthless.
It gives the guys involved a chance to scoop up worthless coins and trick idiots into buying in later.. for massive profits with little work.
This is not some secret.. this is common sense and we all know it !
And since this *may be the easiest way to make money around here it HAS to be done a lot !
Yet.. we have 100% of people involved in all areas playing innocent little angel.
If you believed what everyone said around here you would think the concept of "scammer" is like a mythical unicorn that does NOT exist. LOL

It's always someone else.. me and my coin i am pushing is legit.. the rest are scammers  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
Penetrator10 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:44:58 PM

@Penetrator10
I agree with you but it can sometimes be even easier..
All a "coin poster" has to do is create a new forum account here or login to another one and simply say he is the new guy.
So since it's THAT easy i find it hard to believe it doesn't happen regularly.

Nothing is better than re-launching a coin that has died off and is hated and worthless.
It gives the guys involved a chance to scoop up worthless coins and trick idiots into buying in later.. for massive profits with little work.
This is not some secret.. this is common sense and we all know it !
And since this *may be the easiest way to make money around here it HAS to be done a lot !
Yet.. we have 100% of people involved in all areas playing innocent little angel.
If you believed what everyone said around here you would think the concept of "scammer" is like a mythical unicorn that does NOT exist. LOL

It's always someone else.. me and my coin i am pushing is legit.. the rest are scammers  Roll Eyes

Again i agree with you that the  re-launch process is the simplest thing for cheaters to scamm people and the thing with new dev yes probable is the same old dev.Anyway i know in these cryptoworld you must have eyes wide open scammers got so many technics you must allways make good research on every singel coin and of course like you wrote not belive in every word from users of this forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: