Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:01:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Golang Developer: Bots,Scrapers,Detection Bypasses  (Read 112 times)
godev (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 05:43:48 AM

Hello, my name is jessie.
I have been developing and working with bots for the past 4 or so years, so I have amassed quite a handy amount of experience.

I am able to bypass Bot detection such as Cloudflare,Recaptcha,Custom detection and much more(The more complex the bot detection the more time I will need to create your bot, however things like incapsula and akamai are possible if im given the time).

Most of the bots I make arent made using selenium or webdriver(they are much faster otherwise), that being said I have worked with selenium before and if the program requires it I can look into making the software.

If your bot requires threads I am able to thread your bot concurrently if you would like and if the server you are requesting will allow it, i am also able to implement http proxies aswell if your program should need that.

I also have around 1 year worth of bug hunting and have found 5 or so xss's
All for private companies.

Here is my contact info:
crossxsite@gmail.com
And my discord:
https://discord.gg/PnmR68Xn
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
godev (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 07:15:35 PM

Bumping thread
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: