Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:09:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SCIENTIA  (Read 391 times)
ScientiaToken (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2021, 05:07:55 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2022, 11:50:29 PM by ScientiaToken

SCIENTIA Token | UNIQUE PROJECT | BRIDGES BLOCKCHAIN, SCIENCE FUNDING AND VENTURE CAPITAL | FUTURE AIM IS THE SCIENTIA TRUST | NEGATIVE REBASE - ONLY GOES UP IN PRICE | PRESALE STARTS ON 05 NOV 2021 | COMPREHENSIVE MARKETING

➡ Introducing SCIENTIA and the SCIENTIA Token!

It is a negative rebase token guaranteed to go up in price. However please be aware that this might lead to a contraction in total supply meaning also the number of tokens in your wallet can decline.

The aimed for SCIENTIA Trust will invest in Science Funding and early tech-based companies while holders can participate in long-term returns.

➡ As you can see, SCIENTIA is a totally novel and unique project.

✔ Check it out on https://scientiatoken.com
✔ Telegram: https://t.me/SCIENTIAGROUP
✔ Public Pre-Sale starts on 05 Nov 2021
✔ A massive marketing campaign is planned!

As you will see, this is a super early time to join the community as an early bird with all the associated benefits!

➡ TOKENOMICS

✔ 9.42% Transaction tax to reward holding
✔ This will be split into: 3.14% Marketing & Development | 3.14% Buyback & Burn | 3.14% Liquidity Pool

➡  PRE-SALE

✔ Pre-Sale on Official Website
✔ Pre-Sale starts on 05 Nov 2021 - only chance to get in before SCIENTIA exchange listing
✔ Details on Homepage: https://scientiatoken.com
✔ Liquidity locked after Pre-Sale!

➡ CONTRACT: 0x6AF2f57f61Cec0883C71F3175774EBeb290a10e6

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SairaMahmood

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 09:50:23 AM

I would love to see another Master node project succeed !
ScientiaToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2021, 07:51:28 PM

SCIENTIA Token Airdrop Program has Started!

Date: From Oct 19 to Oct 26, 2021*

Be a part of the SCIENTIA Community!

PARTICIPATE NOW: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeL1VhWfAFAq1l47KJUnPOlGWk_JeQbvAF6uuRtOsl0KXTu5Q/viewform

DON'T MISS THE CHANCE
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 09:42:20 PM

Can you disclose the identity of the creator of this project?

"The main creator behind SCIENTIA is an active, well-published biomedical scientist, entrepreneur, and physician himself who has experienced many of the problems of traditional, old-school science funding and venture capital."

Because if what you are saying is true, then, you can easily disclose this to the public for more trust.
Since you are dealing with science here, which one of your goals is to create science funding, then it is in your best interest to disclose who is/are behind this project.
Because how can your investors trust that you can deliver if they don't know the actual person/s they are dealing with?
ScientiaToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2021, 07:57:00 PM

Hi TimeTeller,

thank you very much for your comment, feedback and engagement with SCIENTIA.

It is a deliberate decision to leave the main creator and team behind the project anonymous for now. This decision was and is not taken lightly. If you check the SCIENTIA website https://www.scientiatoken.com you will see the explanation:

"Due to the revolutionary approach of SCIENTIA, the identity of the team will not be revealed when SCIENTIA takes off but only after the formation of the SCIENTIA Trust in the Trust Phase. Traditional science can be a harsh and sometimes conservative place resisting change. Only by first proving its success can we protect the team and the SCIENTIA Community from an attack by those who will always resist innovation."

This has not been written lightheartidly, but this decision was made deliberately to protect the team and SCIENTIA and its idea itself from public critique at this early stage that could destroy the project. There are a lot of vested interests and many who would not like our project to succeed. With a successful launch and a bit of tailwind it will be much easier to sustain an attack against the project and at this point we will will reveal the identities.

It is clear that this is asking for extra trust at this stage, but we believe that we will gain that trust through actual, genuine conversation across our channels, planned AMAs and not least honest results for people involved early in SCIENTIA and its community.

Best,
SCIENTIA Dev
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2021, 11:06:31 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2021, 11:16:40 PM by mandor

Which one that will be your true presale date? in https://dxsale.app/app/v3/defipresale?saleID=853&chain=BSC said that presale date will be 28 Oct 2021 at 01:00.  It so different from what is displayed on your website, which is 27 Oct 2021 18:00 Roll Eyes
Min contribution is small and also have low softcap, only 40 BNB which is about 19.5K usd at the moment. Just DYOR.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 01:46:49 PM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

Hi TimeTeller,

thank you very much for your comment, feedback and engagement with SCIENTIA.

It is a deliberate decision to leave the main creator and team behind the project anonymous for now. This decision was and is not taken lightly. If you check the SCIENTIA website https://www.scientiatoken.com you will see the explanation:

"Due to the revolutionary approach of SCIENTIA, the identity of the team will not be revealed when SCIENTIA takes off but only after the formation of the SCIENTIA Trust in the Trust Phase. Traditional science can be a harsh and sometimes conservative place resisting change. Only by first proving its success can we protect the team and the SCIENTIA Community from an attack by those who will always resist innovation."

This has not been written lightheartidly, but this decision was made deliberately to protect the team and SCIENTIA and its idea itself from public critique at this early stage that could destroy the project. There are a lot of vested interests and many who would not like our project to succeed. With a successful launch and a bit of tailwind it will be much easier to sustain an attack against the project and at this point we will will reveal the identities.

It is clear that this is asking for extra trust at this stage, but we believe that we will gain that trust through actual, genuine conversation across our channels, planned AMAs and not least honest results for people involved early in SCIENTIA and its community.

Best,
SCIENTIA Dev

How? How exactly a public critic destroys the project? Your field is science research, your breakthrough farms critics on daily basis. And how exactly revealing who is this world renowned scientist can initiate an attack on "science" side affect your crypto project? What you propose is a funding for your science project, revealing who behind the team will not affect your current science research as long as your team keep it a secret, because the name reveal will only bring your pst research and achievements, not what you're currently do (unless it's already leaked before). If any damage happen from competitor, it's them trying to copy your "breakthrough" by going crypto for funding, which (given you've made your proposal and will be on a presale soon) you're already ahead of them.

Second, the paragraph bothered me, "who has experienced many of the problems of traditional, old-school science funding and venture capital." If your reseach is truly breakthrough, you won't in difficulties in funding. A refusal in funding for a project will only happen if the project proposed pose no future and/or the scientist themselves are questionable. So?

Oh, by the way, your website timed out.

ScientiaToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2021, 09:53:47 PM

How? How exactly a public critic destroys the project? Your field is science research, your breakthrough farms critics on daily basis. And how exactly revealing who is this world renowned scientist can initiate an attack on "science" side affect your crypto project? What you propose is a funding for your science project, revealing who behind the team will not affect your current science research as long as your team keep it a secret, because the name reveal will only bring your pst research and achievements, not what you're currently do (unless it's already leaked before). If any damage happen from competitor, it's them trying to copy your "breakthrough" by going crypto for funding, which (given you've made your proposal and will be on a presale soon) you're already ahead of them.

Second, the paragraph bothered me, "who has experienced many of the problems of traditional, old-school science funding and venture capital." If your reseach is truly breakthrough, you won't in difficulties in funding. A refusal in funding for a project will only happen if the project proposed pose no future and/or the scientist themselves are questionable. So?

I think you have missunderstood something here. SCIENTIA is about changing the way Science is funded and translated into practice through entrepeneurship. Here I know from my own experience, that currently existing ways are far from great, especially in the biomedical field. That is the motivation.

Nothing about SCIENTIA has to do with funding own research. The SCIENTIA Trust will fund projects I and the whole SCIENTIA team have nothing to do with. To fund my own research projects, those of team members or even those of close associates with the SCIENTIA Trust would be highly unethical and will obviously not happen. In my view there should be fierce competition for projects to be funded by the SCIENTIA Trust to ensure the best projects get selected which will help the science and the SCIENTIA community having a (also monetary) interest in the SCIENTIA Trust. But in the end it will be decided together with the SCIENTIA community how funding will be decided upon, once we enter this later phase of the SCIENTIA project.

By the way I would also not call myself "world-renowned" and am pretty sure I have not done that anywhere ;-)

Which one that will be your true presale date? in https://dxsale.app/app/v3/defipresale?saleID=853&chain=BSC said that presale date will be 28 Oct 2021 at 01:00.  It so different from what is displayed on your website, which is 27 Oct 2021 18:00 Roll Eyes
Min contribution is small and also have low softcap, only 40 BNB which is about 19.5K usd at the moment. Just DYOR.

The information on the website is "universally" correct as it shows the time in GMT. The time displayed in our presale link (https://dxsale.app/app/v3/defipresale?saleID=853&chain=BSC) is localized, so that is the time for you in your timezone. The timer on dxsale is also always correct so you can double check.

Regarding the caps, more relevant is the hardcap, which we will surely reach ;-)

TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 11:18:30 PM

Oh, by the way, your website timed out.

If they are confident not disclosing the team behind this, then, so be it.
But hopefully, they have private investors who are willing to finance their project.
Because don't expect people will just believe what they are claiming here without proof.
Actually, disclosing the identity of their creator will give more confidence to their outside investors.
I have the feeling that soon, this will just be another abandon project.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 03:31:51 PM

I think you have missunderstood something here. SCIENTIA is about changing the way Science is funded and translated into practice through entrepeneurship. Here I know from my own experience, that currently existing ways are far from great, especially in the biomedical field. That is the motivation.

Nothing about SCIENTIA has to do with funding own research. The SCIENTIA Trust will fund projects I and the whole SCIENTIA team have nothing to do with. To fund my own research projects, those of team members or even those of close associates with the SCIENTIA Trust would be highly unethical and will obviously not happen. In my view there should be fierce competition for projects to be funded by the SCIENTIA Trust to ensure the best projects get selected which will help the science and the SCIENTIA community having a (also monetary) interest in the SCIENTIA Trust. But in the end it will be decided together with the SCIENTIA community how funding will be decided upon, once we enter this later phase of the SCIENTIA project.

By the way I would also not call myself "world-renowned" and am pretty sure I have not done that anywhere ;-)

Ahh, pardon the misunderstanding, I have to make do with the snippets of info gathered only from quoted sentences this thread as your site was down yesterday.

But, as now you have explained your project nicely, I understand better and further that there should be no problem in revealing your identity, if your intention is truly noble.

Broken down into points, your aim is simply to help funding scientists on their research (especially in biomedical field), because the (borrowing your words) "that currently existing ways are far from great". And you're afraid that revealing the identity of team will bring unwanted action from people on your field.

The way I see it, you propose two threats you'll face upon revealing the team:

1. From the scientist, or those who revolve around science research field, because they're (allegedly) "traditional", "conservative", and "resisting change". If they refuse a breakthrough funding platform because of these traits (which I doubt any would) then they deserve to be dropped from the funding list as these characteristics should not be held by any true scientist and researcher whose goal is to MAKE change and fight conservatism. Thus, an easy "nature selection" for you.

2. From the funding organization that (allegedly) feels threatened by your innovation. Worst they could do is attempting to shun you, spread negative rumors about your funding organization, which... given you're an "active, well-published biomedical scientist", rumors wont easily break reputation. And even if will, O can hardly kmagine why a scientist will refuse funding just because the fund-er currently being gossiped. Money is money. Om the other side of the pole, best your competitor could do will be to try to steal your idea, which means another and broader chances for scientists to get funded. Which... is also a win scenario for those people you initially tried to help by this project.

Kindly explain on which part of my assumption is biased, flawed, or completely wrong.
ScientiaToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2021, 11:08:25 PM

Hi Miiike,

I appreciate your critical inquisitiveness!

However you are missing the point a bit in your two interpretations. It is not so much about the scientists approaching us for funding or other funding organisations. The main point is that we want SCIENTIA to be taken serious. And therefore it is good to stay a bit "undercover" and in the "Blockchain community" for now. Its chances of success are simply bigger saying: "Hey, here we are, we have been around for a year or so, have accumulated substantial money and can now fund a couple of great projects in a totally novel way." This will in our eyes work far better and create the necessary publicity and momentum for the next growth step. Revealing all identities is planned at this stage. We might even fund the first project anonymous, to create curiosity in the field. But this will be decided by the community around SCIENTIA as well. We are in it for the long run.

Many (initially) anonymous teams/projects have been very successful, so we believe it is the right strategy for now. We understand that it asks for a bit of extra trust, but if you follow us over the coming weeks and months, you will see that we will deliver and then trust will build over time. I think a first step is that we take your inquisitiveness serious and spend time and effort into explaining the reasons for this decision. if you need more time to build some trust in the project and are not on board from the beginning, that is ok as well of course.

In other news, we will soon (maybe already today or tomorrow ;-) have a big announcement regarding the Pre-Sale and a positive surprise for all airdrop participants. So all who are interested in the project, stay tuned!
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 10:44:33 AM

Hi Miiike,

I appreciate your critical inquisitiveness!

However you are missing the point a bit in your two interpretations. It is not so much about the scientists approaching us for funding or other funding organisations. The main point is that we want SCIENTIA to be taken serious. And therefore it is good to stay a bit "undercover" and in the "Blockchain community" for now. Its chances of success are simply bigger saying: "Hey, here we are, we have been around for a year or so, have accumulated substantial money and can now fund a couple of great projects in a totally novel way." This will in our eyes work far better and create the necessary publicity and momentum for the next growth step. Revealing all identities is planned at this stage. We might even fund the first project anonymous, to create curiosity in the field. But this will be decided by the community around SCIENTIA as well. We are in it for the long run.

Many (initially) anonymous teams/projects have been very successful, so we believe it is the right strategy for now. We understand that it asks for a bit of extra trust, but if you follow us over the coming weeks and months, you will see that we will deliver and then trust will build over time. I think a first step is that we take your inquisitiveness serious and spend time and effort into explaining the reasons for this decision. if you need more time to build some trust in the project and are not on board from the beginning, that is ok as well of course.

In other news, we will soon (maybe already today or tomorrow ;-) have a big announcement regarding the Pre-Sale and a positive surprise for all airdrop participants. So all who are interested in the project, stay tuned!

First of all, how does revealing who you are make you less "undercover (and) in the blockchain community"? The second you post this thread, anyone with internet and smallest interest of blockchain and science field would know there is a project teamed by scientist(s) aiming to fund researches with crypto. Your points missing some insight. The cat is out of the bag, dude. The only difference is how successful this project will be.

So, here, let me break them down into something that's more "today", something that happens in the current timeline.

Your main concern right now is funding, before you can do any project funding in science field and be taken serious by that community, you need to be well funded first, correct? The problem with your situation, you seems to failed to see that to be seen as serious in crypto, investors need physical evidences: past works, identity, company profile, etc. basically just like what @Timeteller said, "don't expect people will just believe what they are claiming here without proof."

You'll argue, "we'll reveal identity once we're more stable" or have a tailwind, or whatever. Yeah, your presale is in three days, investors would need proof of who they're investing their money on before the date. Else, good luck finding a generous funders.
ScientiaToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2021, 02:57:22 PM

Again I appreciate your concerns and I do not think we will agree here. What we percieve as an advantage for the reasons laid out above you see as a disadvantage.  So let us leave it like that for now. I am sure we will show over time that your worries are unfounded.

I really hope you keep following the project and will join future AMAs and other opportunities to get to know us better. First anonymous, and then later with full identity. We will post opportunities to do so here.
ScientiaToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2021, 04:34:36 PM

Important announcement!!!

We are moving our Pre-Sale to a new platform. The Pre-Sale will now be directly available through our homepage https://scientiatoken.com

To facilitate that we will move the Pre-Sale forward a bit. It will now start on 05 Nov 2021.

Please bookmark the new date: 05 Nov 2021.

Reasons are:

✔ More convenient Pre-Sale for You.

Your SCIENTIA Token will be directly transferred to your wallet the moment you participate and not only after the end of the Pre-Sale period. No waiting. This makes it also safer for You.

✔ Safer Pre-Sale for You.

Our Pre-Sale will be safe from bots and pump and dump which is an increasing problem on Dxsale.

✔ We will save Dxsale fees.

These will be burned, so savings for all Participants.
ScientiaToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2021, 05:31:51 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2021, 05:45:30 PM by ScientiaToken

SCIENTIA Pre-Sale Information

Hardcap: 80.0 BNB (~ 400000000000000.0 SCIE)

BTC Rate: 1 BNB = 5000000000000.0 SCIE

⬆️ Maximum Purchase Limit: 5.0 BNB
⬇️ Minimum Purchase Limit: 0.01 BNB

🔛 Start: 05 Nov 2021 18:00 GMT

🔚 End: 15 Nov 2021 16:00 GMT

⏰ Duration: 9 days 22 hours 0 minutes
TruthArena

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 06:20:51 AM

Is a voting system planned for token holders to decide which science projects receive investments?
ScientiaToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2021, 04:31:12 PM

🔥 The much-awaited Presale of SCIENTIA token is going to happen on November 5, 2021, at 18:00 GMT and will end on November 15 2021 at 16:00 GMT.

🔥 Visit https://www.scientiatoken.com/ where you will be able to access the SCIENTIA presale!

🔥 Or visit http://token-presale.com/ to access the SCIENTIA presale directly!
ScientiaToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2021, 07:08:29 PM

How to Participate in the SCIENTIA Pre-Sale?

The wait is over for all SCIENTIA community members as well as entrepreneurs in the science and technology field. The much-awaited Pre-Sale of the SCIENTIA token is going to happen on November 5, 2021, at 18:00 GMT and will end on November 15 2021 at 16:00 GMT.

The duration of this event will be 9 days and 22 hours.

The Presale is happening right on the website of SCIENTIA which means that interested buyers won’t have to deal with a third party.
All in all, the SCIENTIA Token Pre-Sale event is bigger and better now!

Visit https://www.scientiatoken.com/ where you will be able to access the SCIENTIA presale!

Or visit http://token-presale.com/ to access the SCIENTIA presale directly!

ScientiaToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2021, 03:46:50 PM

One Day Left Till the Start of SCIENTIA Token Presale!

WATCH THE VIDEO: WHAT IS SCIENTIA PROJECT? (EXPLAINED BY DEVELOPER)

WATCH THE VIDEO: How to Buy SCIENTIA Token via Desktop (For Experienced Users)

🧬 SCIENTIA Pre-Sale Information 🧬

📣 Hardcap: 80.0 BNB (400.000.000.000.000 SCIE)

💰Rate: 1 BNB = 5.000.000.000.000 SCIE

⬆️ Maximum Purchase limit: 5.0 BNB
⬇️ Minimum Purchase Limit: 0.01 BNB

🔛 Start: 05 Nov 2021 18:00 GMT
🔚 End: 15 Nov 2021 16:00 GMT

⏰ Duration: 9 days 22 hours 0 minutes

Visit https://www.scientiatoken.com/ where you will be able to access the SCIENTIA presale! Or visit http://token-presale.com/ to access the SCIENTIA presale directly!
ScientiaToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2021, 04:28:33 PM

Is a voting system planned for token holders to decide which science projects receive investments?

Absolutely if that is what the community wants...I think at the moment the best way forward would be a prescreening by experienced scientists and then to create a top 3 or so and then the community votes. This way projects have to convince people who are deeply involved with the subject but also the Token holders who will mostly be layman and laywoman that their project is both good and also a worthwhile investment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: