Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:43:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are some interesting ways you've introduced bitcoin to your friends?  (Read 800 times)
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 06:58:45 PM

Sent them 0.05 btc back in 2015 worth $15 to give it a try, i sent to over 10 friends that time.

some of them spent it all at once and the rest keeping it in their wallet ... 5 years later exactly before the covid outbreak hit us , some of my friends find it worth $200 , withdraw it all and smiling at me then say ... 'now that is interesting' , guess what? 2 of my friends still digging the wallet that i sent them 0.05 btc now as it worth $3,000! they forgot where it is now and feel in deep regret when i was offering that opportunity to become a pioneer.
Common reaction on where people do make out those findings or seek of those things when its already having some value but well no one had really expected that we would really be coming far on this one.
People doesnt really make out some actions or typically doesnt really believe at all and for those who had consider it out then they had able to make money even though it isnt big but at least
they are showing off some interest towards it and to those who had just ignored and carelessly lost up their coins then it serves them right but im not really surprised
with human beings behavior.
Yuppp , fears in taking risk but love taking huge advantages out of it , sick.

i was in my peak career doing crypto based businesses back in the days , no one paying attention before that until i show up with multiple real life businesses in a fancy car. that is how society judge you. you need to freakin show off or you'll be forgotten , bitcoin helps a lot of people showing off with privacy remain on a safe place. that is the main message i currently looking to spread it all around my places.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
citricut

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 07:15:02 PM

I've been giving my marrying friends their wedding gifts in BTC in the form of paper wallet. They unanimously agree it's the best wedding present anyone has made them.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 04:00:09 PM

that's why I prefer to introduce bitcoin to young people because besides that they must have followed the times and know a little about crypto. nowadays who doesn't know crypto, we just need to convince them to invest in it. Usually I will explain casually about the basics of the crypto world itself and I also explain them that we can make big money here in many ways. but keep in mind that in addition to revealing the advantages we must also provide an understanding of the risks that can be obtained in this crypto world.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 04:51:52 PM

As someone who currently lives in a third-world country, any alternative income that can be conveniently earned is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that cannot be missed.

When my college friend introduced me this forum, he explained that it was possible to earn income by working online. Since I was also struggling financially (living with a family of 5 with a single dad raising us), I opted to listen and to know the fundamentals of BTC.

Ever since I started earning from my signature campaigns, I tried as much as possible to introduce this forum to some of my close friends (and relatives) about the nature of BTC. Though most of them brushed such idea by claiming that it was an 'online scam' or 'pyramid scheme', there were some people who listened passionately and tried joining this forum!

Through word of mouth, I was able to send the message and inform them about the nature of cryptocurrencies!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 126

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 05:18:39 PM

It easy for me to introduce bitcoin to my friends who are well educated in the community.And very easy for them to understand cryptocurrency than some of my friends who are not well educated in the community. Educated friends have the ability to know all the strategies to invest in long term and short term investment that will bring positive income at the end of the investments. The educated friends has the hunger to learn all the rules and regulations that guide bitcoin in the community for them not to end up in a half way without achieving anything from bitcoin investment.

Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 06:16:57 PM

back in 2017 when steam used to accept bitcoins it made a fuss between my peers  then we were introduced to signature campaigns which i am not gonna lie paid really well , we used to convert bitcoins then play in cybers cafes and eat out wherever we wanted ,  wish we had holded them instead of buying stuff off  ( i even bought many alt coins which never increased ) we  even thought of buying ETH once when it was only $11 but then we all kind needed the money for cafes  Sad
GubiMixa1292

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Toke

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2021, 09:58:19 PM

Before I want to introduce them to bitcoin, how do I profit from bitcoin? and have I had a better life in the market? . Will you become richer and more affluent than before? . and they will look at my change. One of them who asked me why he changed his life more than before could share with me about this and the conversation between me and my friend about bitcoin started. When I told them about bitcoin, they realized that by the time they discovered this lucrative market it was too late. Now they just regret and don't believe that what I suggested about old investments they didn't believe me now has brought me huge profits.

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Token (FFB)⚽️⚽️
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 10:55:00 PM

Before I want to introduce them to bitcoin, how do I profit from bitcoin? and have I had a better life in the market? . Will you become richer and more affluent than before? . and they will look at my change. One of them who asked me why he changed his life more than before could share with me about this and the conversation between me and my friend about bitcoin started. When I told them about bitcoin, they realized that by the time they discovered this lucrative market it was too late. Now they just regret and don't believe that what I suggested about old investments they didn't believe me now has brought me huge profits.
It is okay if they don't won't believing you. You're not going to force them into believing bitcoin, we've been seen in such situations and there's no need to convince them or introduce them if they're thinking like that. I'm done with that and through those backlashes from my friends and when the market is up, they are there for you and will ask as it seems they're truly interested. But not to me anymore, I wouldn't waste my time introducing it or telling or enticing them if I've already told it before.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 11:22:51 PM

As someone who currently lives in a third-world country, any alternative income that can be conveniently earned is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that cannot be missed.

When my college friend introduced me this forum, he explained that it was possible to earn income by working online. Since I was also struggling financially (living with a family of 5 with a single dad raising us), I opted to listen and to know the fundamentals of BTC.

Ever since I started earning from my signature campaigns, I tried as much as possible to introduce this forum to some of my close friends (and relatives) about the nature of BTC. Though most of them brushed such idea by claiming that it was an 'online scam' or 'pyramid scheme', there were some people who listened passionately and tried joining this forum!

Through word of mouth, I was able to send the message and inform them about the nature of cryptocurrencies!
Sometimes we can't deny that we have been forced to listen to things especially when talking money like about Bitcoin because of our financial problem. But if we have stable financial support, I don't think so.
This is actually how we got involved and know about crypto, it is our chance and we had forced to understand it due to some reason but we don't send any complain because we also benefiting from this far apart from those who neglected this.

I'd came from a third-world country and I was happy of knowing this as it really helps me. And I feel how you'd feel as well especially when someone is not listening to us and even they think that we are a scammer.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
submaster

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 03:26:06 AM

I paid my friends in bitcoin (who were willing to accept BTC) for split bill meals.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: