Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:03:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IDeX token  (Read 182 times)
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 08:18:31 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm new to crypto investments and I need your help.

I have IDeX tokens on my trustwallet I would like to convert to other currency or stablecoin but I don't find any way to do it. Basically if I I go to the swap section, IDeX is not an option.
Anybody can help me?

Thanks!
you can visit coinmarketcap and write idex coin in search. There are many markets for idex coins and you can choose one. I suggest you stay on Binance and don't go to Uniswap because the fees are huge

forward_habit_9365

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2022, 01:59:33 PM

Simplecryptoguide.com has created an introductory guide to IDEX (IDEX) here: https://simplecryptoguide.com/how-to-buy-idex/
The guide will take you through the process of buying, selling, moving, and storing your crypto. In addition to providing an overview of the project itself. 
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 02:12:27 PM

Simplecryptoguide.com has created an introductory guide to IDEX (IDEX) here: https://simplecryptoguide.com/how-to-buy-idex/
The guide will take you through the process of buying, selling, moving, and storing your crypto. In addition to providing an overview of the project itself. 

But i don’t know right now who guys want to buy/sell crypto to using IDEX exchange because i think it’s a dead exchange as far as it’s trading volume and considering it’s users. It’s failed in competition with others so many new DEX's. Even i see only few tokens listed in the IDEX, it was very popular if i will go back in 2017.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: