Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:25:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple reason why crypto is preferred over fiats  (Read 858 times)
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1232

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2021, 11:57:31 PM

The easy reason is that with crypto, all transactions can be easier to do, this is different from the bank system which requires the approval of the bank even though what we take or send is our own money, with crypto, full control of our money can be effective.

Not only with the transactions efficacy but as well the potential to earn a lot of money of it that's why many goes with crypto rather than fiat since if you only hold fiat you will just get hit by inflation and you cannot earn with it but if you hold crypto the possibility that your money will grow is there but make sure also that you choose the best crypto and also you know on what you are doing since even if how good the crypto is there's loophole on it or downside which can cause us money loss if we are not paying attention on what we are doing in crypto world.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 02:43:32 PM

The thing that makes me prefer cryptocurrencies over fiat is the ease of transactions, safe and of course low costs, if we shop online and use a bank transfer system it takes at least $3 for transaction fees, but with cryptocurrencies it only takes $ 1 or less.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 03:06:58 PM

That's the edge of cryptocurrency. It has its own characteristic and capability to grow and develop despite its volatility but we shouldn't disregard the fact that without the presence of banks, we still couldn't use crypto for our necessities since we still need more adoption.
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 03:14:14 PM

Cryptocurrency is far more supreme than old monetary method which runs by fiats. I think the most important one is security. In the sense that each block in a chain is unique. Aside from that, you dont need to store it in a bank nor in your closet. All you need is a good hard ware wallet and thats it. Super secured. Another thing is its ability to trade easily. You can pay without bringing your thick wallets with you. Having a phone and data is enough.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 04:00:18 PM

The easy reason is that with crypto, all transactions can be easier to do, this is different from the bank system which requires the approval of the bank even though what we take or send is our own money, with crypto, full control of our money can be effective.

Not only with the transactions efficacy but as well the potential to earn a lot of money of it that's why many goes with crypto rather than fiat since if you only hold fiat you will just get hit by inflation and you cannot earn with it but if you hold crypto the possibility that your money will grow is there but make sure also that you choose the best crypto and also you know on what you are doing since even if how good the crypto is there's loophole on it or downside which can cause us money loss if we are not paying attention on what we are doing in crypto world.
Investors side, yes you are capable of earning decent amount if you choose crypto over fiat.

It's need to have a good understanding though, it's not easy as how many think about it, a wrong interpretation that this venue
is easy access to attain richness. You have to understand that the concept of trading is part of your investment, not an assurance
but more on your good knowledge and skills.

Not just by holding that you will earn, unless you will buy and save your Bitcoin for your retirement, the chance to grow is very possible
to happen.
Jawadu

Activity: 222
Merit: 8

Bounty Campaign Manager

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 04:25:03 PM

I like Crypto more than Fiat because I can send money to all my friends despite their country! Nowadays it's easy for me to buy a product from abroad and pay with crypto using crypto payment gateways or pay crypto directly to my friend who will be helping me to purchase the product I need. Also, I like to use USDT-TRC20 to make all my crypto payments through Gate exchange becuase they charge 0 in transactions, but in my country, I would pay more than $10 fees when I bought a product online and pay via bank.
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 04:30:57 PM

don't forget the important point, namely the profit obtained is greater than fiat Cheesy
because the potential here is very large to make a profit, although it does require patience because nothing is instant and requires a process but crypto is a field to get income for me.
and this is a blessing for me because I can get to know the crypto world even though there are still a lot of pros and cons about this, especially in my country but as long as it exists and has not been banned I will still be on this path.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 04:58:33 PM

That's certainly true, mate. Most people are into crypto simply to make a lot of money. After all, some cryptocurrencies are deflationary by design. This means greater scarcity and demand over time. You don't get this with Fiat nowadays. While rewards on crypto are good, the risk of loss is certainly a lot higher than it's the case with Fiat. That's largely because crypto has unstable prices that could either leave you rich or poor in an instant. Depending on your needs, will be the type of currency to use. I wouldn't be surprised if more people use crypto on top of Fiat as inflation continues to sink the global economy. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Turbolinea

Activity: 560
Merit: 57

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 07:09:12 PM

Some people prefer cryptocurrencies over fiat because of its completely different nature. Cryptocurrencies give people a freedom to use these currencies like they are their own bank. There is no person that you have to deal with while making any kind of transactions. You have the complete control and this is really attracting for me and most of the people I guess.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1410

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2021, 07:35:38 PM

You don't get this with Fiat nowadays. While rewards on crypto are good, the risk of loss is certainly a lot higher than it's the case with Fiat.

Its still much better to hold crypto in long term rather than holding fiat. Look at crypto's return for the last 8-10 years and compare that to fiat's inflation rate. That would give you better insight on crypto return rather than comparing it to the short term roller coaster. Yeah we had massive drop from 18k to 8k or something in 2018 but overall its still much better to hold portion of crypto rather than fiat

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1136

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 07:52:36 PM

You don't get this with Fiat nowadays. While rewards on crypto are good, the risk of loss is certainly a lot higher than it's the case with Fiat.

Its still much better to hold crypto in long term rather than holding fiat. Look at crypto's return for the last 8-10 years and compare that to fiat's inflation rate. That would give you better insight on crypto return rather than comparing it to the short term roller coaster. Yeah we had massive drop from 18k to 8k or something in 2018 but overall its still much better to hold portion of crypto rather than fiat
We dont know on what future holds thats why we had able to say that crypto is better because things do already happen on which it did really have some significant increase of price which is way more higher compared when you do hold fiat.

Yes, in general sense then crypto would really be worth compared to fiat but of  course it would have corresponding risk because we cant be sure if a particular coin that we're holding is really making out some potential movement or increase in the future.

So its a matter of choice and risk taking.

Alanaz

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 08:16:46 PM

you indirectly tell that here nothing is instant and it takes time to get something the best and I agree with this in the mirror with beginners who incidentally are newer people than me assuming that with crypto we can get wealth in a simpler way. instant. but it seems that is not true.
crypto is a very good potential but on the other hand here is risky and not as easy as one might think.
you have to be really patient to get something the best.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1186

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 09:03:17 PM

That's because no single person or group of persons is or are in control of Cryptos, it's called Blockchain technology

It's a decentralised system meaning money sent or received from or to an account can be seen or monitored by everyone or anyone who wishes to

Unlike your normal bank that has CEO who decides how he wants to run his business, he can collaborate with the president to Syphon millions of dollars and no one will know about it

In the Crypto space, such is not possible because any amount that leaves your account can be monitored and traced by anybody at all

So stealing with Cryptos is almost not possible

And again, Cryptos rise/fall every second, but the chances of rising is higher

That's why Bitcoin of $10 today can turn $14 in 14days time but your $10 in the bank will reduce to $9 after bank charges

So a time will come when everyone wouldn't want to be cheated again by the banking system and would move to using Cryptos for Saving money and other transactions.

There are all sorts of reasons that people prefer cryptocurrency but I don't think you should claim there is only one. The vast majority of the world, probably more than 99% of people are still conducting their daily business with fiat currency and will continue to do so for a long time to come. Crypto does have certain advantages, like being accessible across borders much more easily, but it also has certain drawbacks (depending on how you look at it) such as irreversible transactions which means thieves can get away with crimes easier than in the current banking system. You're price fluctuation/fees comparison is a very poor example, because Bitcoin can go down in value much quicker and many banks would not have any charge as you suggest.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 29, 2021, 02:22:43 AM

Although bitcoin also has advantages over fiat, there are disadvantages too. for bitcoiners, it might totally support bitcoin, but if you look at the reality, I think the role of fiat is very big. I don't think it's easy to replace fiat, but it's not something that is impossible with the development of existing technology. what is clear is that not many governments can accept it

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2021, 02:35:36 AM

Although bitcoin also has advantages over fiat, there are disadvantages too. for bitcoiners, it might totally support bitcoin, but if you look at the reality, I think the role of fiat is very big. I don't think it's easy to replace fiat, but it's not something that is impossible with the development of existing technology. what is clear is that not many governments can accept it

Agreed, the truth is that some countries have banned bitcoin because they lack trust in the technology and do not want to be transparent. However, there are some countries that are interested in it. But I prefer crypto in terms of savings because you can earn money over time and it is difficult to get and spend your money, so it is really good for me in terms of saving because I am a kinda lazy person. However, for spending purposes, fiat is preferable because not all merchants accept cryptocurrency.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 29, 2021, 03:11:15 AM

Crypto runs according to its own power, no one has control here everyone earns money by investing independently there is no intervention of the bank to save money. Many countries are legalizing crypto to increase its popularity but fiat is more prevalent everything can be managed without crypto but crypto can never manage fiat crypto is a good platform for investing.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 09:32:36 AM

the truth is that some countries have banned bitcoin because they lack trust in the technology and do not want to be transparent. However, there are some countries that are interested in it. But I prefer crypto in terms of savings because you can earn money over time and it is difficult to get and spend your money, so it is really good for me in terms of saving because I am a kinda lazy person. However, for spending purposes, fiat is preferable because not all merchants accept cryptocurrency.
The ones that banned it are mainly places that have harsh rulership. If you want to rule over a nation without giving them any freedom to get rid of you, then you will also need to ban them to use decentralized projects that take power away from you and give it to people.

This is the biggest issue with China for example, there is no possible mechanism to dispose of CCP, they are the only one and they will only be fighting to keep that power, there is no possible way to get rid of them and that is why they banned crypto as well, they rather have their people follow their path and not use some decentralized currency that may send money away to another nation so that they may run away with that money. If you end up losing power because of crypto then you are going to be weaker and the results won't be nice for dictators who lose power, hence why they are afraid of crypto a lot.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1232

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2021, 12:57:14 PM

Agreed, the truth is that some countries have banned bitcoin because they lack trust in the technology and do not want to be transparent. However, there are some countries that are interested in it. But I prefer crypto in terms of savings because you can earn money over time and it is difficult to get and spend your money, so it is really good for me in terms of saving because I am a kinda lazy person. However, for spending purposes, fiat is preferable because not all merchants accept cryptocurrency.

Its undeniable that bitcoin is used for some illegal activities before and we can't blame them to act like this since maybe they want to protect their people not to get scam on something they didn't know but one thing is for sure here once bitcoin spread and will always get a good highlight on mainstream media we will see those government who are away before came to check and adopt bitcoin for their economical use.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1851

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2021, 08:31:42 PM

That's because no single person or group of persons is or are in control of Cryptos, it's called Blockchain technology

It's a decentralised system meaning money sent or received from or to an account can be seen or monitored by everyone or anyone who wishes to

Unlike your normal bank that has CEO who decides how he wants to run his business, he can collaborate with the president to Syphon millions of dollars and no one will know about it

In the Crypto space, such is not possible because any amount that leaves your account can be monitored and traced by anybody at all

That's why Bitcoin of $10 today can turn $14 in 14days time but your $10 in the bank will reduce to $9 after bank charges

So a time will come when everyone wouldn't want to be cheated again by the banking system and would move to using Cryptos for Saving money and other transactions.

There are still people who will always use and prefer fiats OP, people that are into crypto usually is to invest and save because in reality bank is just there to store your money and have word "savings" but in reality you didn't save any because you pay them to store and secure you fiats.

And bitcoins can be stolen too, not in the system. It can be stolen to those bitcoin owner who failed to secure their funds.

You are right, for now there are still people who prefer FIAT to cryptocurrencies, perhaps the reasons are pro ignorance, some because they do not agree with volatility, others say that it is too risky an investment, in countries with high inflation the BTC is the ideal way out, since they are always protected against all inflation and as their local currency falls due to inflation, the BTC raises the value, that is, in a country with economic differences and high inflation, the BTC is the best way of constant savings no matter what happens in the world, this is one of the things that can be taken advantage of the most from BTC, and this has made the improvement of many particular economies.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 08:45:40 PM

There are still people who will always use and prefer fiats OP, people that are into crypto usually is to invest and save because in reality bank is just there to store your money and have word "savings" but in reality you didn't save any because you pay them to store and secure you fiats.

And bitcoins can be stolen too, not in the system. It can be stolen to those bitcoin owner who failed to secure their funds.

You are right, for now there are still people who prefer FIAT to cryptocurrencies, perhaps the reasons are pro ignorance, some because they do not agree with volatility, others say that it is too risky an investment, in countries with high inflation the BTC is the ideal way out, since they are always protected against all inflation and as their local currency falls due to inflation, the BTC raises the value, that is, in a country with economic differences and high inflation, the BTC is the best way of constant savings no matter what happens in the world, this is one of the things that can be taken advantage of the most from BTC, and this has made the improvement of many particular economies.

IMO, its undeniable that crypto brings more convenience and more profits for people today. As a currency, crypto is more convenient to use because it has faster transaction than fiat and the transaction fee somehow is cheaper than fiat, although some are also quite high. But as investment, crypto has higher value than fiat so if you come to invest in crypto, there is higher profits that you will yield than fiat. Although its more risky, but the profits is also worth taking the risk. And lastly, crypto is decentralized so the owner takes the full responsibility to manage his own finances while fiat is totally controlled by government and banks and whatever transactions you made, it can be traced by banks so you won't remain to be anonymous.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: