Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:55:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am unable to post image In Bitcointalk Forum?  (Read 274 times)
SatoPrincess

Activity: 994
Merit: 731

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 09:57:54 PM

Newcomers are not allowed to post images. You can post redirection links to the image using imgur. Try to earn 10 merits and become a member you will have the liberty to post any number of pictures you want.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 10791

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2021, 07:53:25 AM

<…>
As already stated on multiple posts, the Rank requirement is to become a Jr. Member (1 Merit, 30 Activity). You’ve either slipped an additional cero in your statement, or are having Member rank in mind. In either case, you still need to consider both Merits and Activity, and not just the former.
Cookdata

Activity: 952
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 07:14:13 PM

I always used imgur for me to upload pictures when it is needed. Regardless i don't upload photos that much because now i'm focusing more on how to make good quality posts that can help me in the future. Goodluck on your journey to become a Jr. Member rank. By the way to become a Jr. Member is easy, you'll only need one merit and 30 activities. The desicion is up to you.

I never saw where the OP indicated that he intended to write a post with image examples, instead, the post stated that the OP wanted to know how to add an image. He also does not need to include a picture to gain merit, but if it is essential to do so, he must do so, especially for demonstrative purposes.

Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 10:46:23 PM

You are unable to send image because of your rank, for you to be able to post images on this forum, you must list be a junior member or buy a copper member account and you will enjoy the same features as a member rank on bitcointalk.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 08:34:52 AM

Hi guys I am new here. I want to upload pic in this forum thread. Cause I am unable to do this. I watch YouTube videos and there are nothing about these
What YouTube videos are you talking about could you explain a bit in detail? Have you tried searching how to post images on bitcointalk forum on YouTube or something else i don't know.

I would be pleased if someone share it with me. I will be pleased if someone help me.
Your doubt has been answered by so many members with full step by step guide on how to post images and links to thread for image readjustments and you could have a look at them.But you have made just few posts and out of them most are bounty related submissions.You have just 10 activity with 10 posts and no merit so you could start your journey of image posting with junior rank.I could help you to gain merits like there are plenty of newbie merit help threads by senior member and you could have a look at them and have 1-2 easily.Rest keep posting and after two weeks activity is distributed so be active on forum.Follow the steps and you are good to post images.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 03:01:10 PM

Hi guys I am new here. I want to upload pic in this forum thread. Cause I am unable to do this. I watch YouTube videos and there are nothing about these. I would be pleased if someone share it with me. I will be pleased if someone help me.
Newbies are unable to upload images but by the time you rank up to junior member you will have access to upload images of any choice.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: