Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:47:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are the social media not working ?  (Read 212 times)
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 11:58:37 PM

According to experts, Zuckerberg lost $ 6,000 due to the failure that we all experienced was a blackout that lasted almost six hours.
I realized when I wanted to send a message by whapsapp.

From what I have seen on social media, they mention that Facebook is in controversy over the "Facebook Files" revealed by a former employee but that we will surely know more in the next few days.

Ems.

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 07:01:50 PM

Social media not working ,sometimes every company suddenly poor signal hard to get a higher access.Hard to connect every places,or some changes,for policy and rules.
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 07:15:30 PM

According to experts, Zuckerberg lost $ 6,000 due to the failure that we all experienced was a blackout that lasted almost six hours.
You can imagine how much an individual can loose in a few hours from an online thriving investment. This is to tell you that there is a lot of money online and points the need for people to see the need for an online investment.

From what I have seen on social media, they mention that Facebook is in controversy over the "Facebook Files" revealed by a former employee but that we will surely know more in the next few days.
It's always about an insider when it comes to matters like this. I heard something similar but then, what was really the motive behind the file leak? Was it really for a change or just a way of getting to Mark Zuckerberg and bitting where it actually hurts!
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1274

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2021, 06:57:02 PM

You have not mention the correct amount, you have mentioned only 6000$ but it will be 6 billion dollars. 6000$ dollar is nothing to Zuckerberg  and for this 6 billion loss he lost his position of global richest people list. How would you think that Zuckerberg  loss only 6000$ for such a problem?!?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: