Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:49:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: if country has fully adopted crypto and they are releasing their own stablecoin  (Read 261 times)
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 03:01:15 PM

If my country has adopted crypto and issued stablecoins then I will use stablecoins for daily transactions. I still hold bitcoin to invest in the long term. I don't want to reduce or spend my bitcoin to buy necessities of life, I prefer to hold it because bitcoin can provide greater profits in the future.

If you transact it is better to use a stable cryptocurrency and do not have large fluctuation movements. It will be the duty of the state to think about it if it wants to replace fiat with crypto. But you are right, it is better to use other cryptocurrencies than bitcoin or even ethereum because if you experience an increase so as not to feel disappointed.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 04:35:57 PM

Its a very good idea but in this case my answer is that a people use those coin which available in market and use all the world so people trust those stable coins and easily to trust .
And that is not easy people use and trust any new coin a community said its stable but people trust only a old coin .

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: