Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:44:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Bitcoin can help Local Communities  (Read 424 times)
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 11:48:51 AM

Of course Bitcoin can help small communities. Many people are satisfied after taking part in cryptocurrencies, whether investing or trading. Therefore, if Bitcoin trading or investment is channeled to small communities and they learn about it, it is not impossible that in the future they can progress. Entering the crypto world does not have to be large capital, the most important thing is that you have the intention and have enough knowledge about crypto. Actually crypto is easy to reach but there are still many people who doubt so they actually lose their golden opportunity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 05:32:37 PM

Actually, crypto is a chance for poor people to earn money. Even if you don't have capital to invest, you can invest your time and play NFT games or participate in different airdrops, bounties, ambassador programs. It all requires time but if you need money and don't have opportunity to work in other places, it will be the best choice for you. I have heard a lot of news about people from Africa who earned a lot thanks to Axie.

You have made mention of Airdrops,what are the benefits of carrying out Airdrops, how can one get capital out of it.
Have been shared links lately about it, should I give it a trial by performing all of the tasks ?

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
TTREE

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 05:38:50 PM

How Bitcoin can help the local community. I don't know much about this. Because I am a new member of this forum. Hopefully in time I will be able to learn something about this forum.
wemakereview

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2021, 05:53:54 PM

Bitcoin is empowering local communities a little bit around the world. Native American communities have been stripped from their land and are struggling hard to escape poverty. This time is Bitcoin who is helping the Navajo people. West Block a Canadian mining company requested the Navajo nation to allow them for energy for a Bitcoin mine on Navajo land back in 2017. The company is currently employing 2 workers but has grown and is looking to have its operations increased to have 11 workers which will be hired among the community. The company is not only generating wealth for the community but is also providing them jobs and financial inclusion. This is the true nature of the potential bitcoin has to give back the power to people.

Everybody and every community can benefit from Bitcoin! It's good that BC serves all people; just buy it and hold it.
habebe

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 07:58:34 PM

bitcoin has power in the local community across the country the companies not only did they create wealth for the community but they also provided the jobs and financial needed and free to the people, and most of the people invested to  earn and in what I see everyone has a word advantage for goodness opportunities for the country, and here draws capital in a bitcoin crypto.
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 08:08:07 PM

~
Nah, you do not need a thread for it. Just share us the result after it succeeds and we would be happy to cherish your success of your friend's mining community in his village.  Here in my community, I doubt that they even know what cryptocurrencies are and I already have the doubts that they are going to look into it anyway.
Mining is popular in my country considering that everyone is buying GPU for ETH, but here exactly in my area? Nah, they'll pass.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 09:10:07 PM

there is a thread somewhere in Altcoin section in the past year that i love reading and updating , it is about a Group of crypto community in which Pushing a Crypto accepting for trading in "Fish Section" the creator are a family of fishers somewhere in Asia that seeking for business opportunity about fishermen or related business about fisheries but suddenly i loss the thread and now cannot find it along.
I hope that the plan succeeded and they have gathered more local fishermen joining the project.
In this way it is indeed that crypto(Not Just Bitcoin) who can help the local communities by having their businesses inside crypto market.

JrRini

Activity: 210
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 01:30:32 AM

It is spread all over the world. Bitcoin is traded all over the world. It is a very, very good initiative. With Bitcoin, we can get a lot of opportunities. It is very easy to transact through it.  As the price of Bitcoin went up in 2017, so did the price in 2021. It reached around 70,000. Now it has 65,000.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 06:36:10 AM

I would rather put it as 'crypto can help local communities whether it is through btc or other alts, the single act of getting involved in Cryptocurrency is a life changing opportunity for many, it is no longer secret that even some government officials are interested in btc and crypto, some have their paycheck in btc,
Once it is encouraged, more local communities will do business with crypto and experience the true meaning of financial freedom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: