Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:32:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Here goes the airline industry! Boeing to force 125,000 ... or they’re FIRED  (Read 124 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 04:02:17 PM

Good! since Boeing is failing anyway, let's shut her down.

Here goes the airline industry! Boeing to force 125,000 employees to be injected with deadly spike protein cocktail by Dec. 8th or they’re FIRED

All employees who work at the government-contracted aviation corporation Boeing will need to be “fully vaccinated” for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) by the 8th of December or else the company is planning to fire every single one of them.

An internal announcement from the multinational behemoth, which employs some 125,000 people in the United States alone, threatened all remaining unvaccinated employees with impending termination if they continue to refuse the “Operation Warp Speed” injections that were rushed to market by Donald Trump.

“Employees who are unable to be vaccinated due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief must submit an accommodation request,” Boeing wrote in the announcement, adding that even these employees will be punished by being forced to “undergo frequent testing and be ready to present a negative test result upon request.”

Boeing claims that fake “president” Joe Biden is behind the mandate as the Pedophile-in-Chief has ruled that the entire aviation industry, from defense contractors to jet manufacturers to major airlines to subcontractors, must get jabbed immediately in order to continue working.

One of the largest U.S. defense contractors, Boeing had previously just “encouraged” its employees to get jabbed. Thanks to the Biden regime, though, Boeing is now demanding it in order for its workers, many of whom have been there for many years, to keep getting a paycheck.
Boeing airplanes aren’t even safe to fly on anyway

Since Boeing refuses to disclose how many of its employees are refusing to get injected, we can only speculate that the number is probably pretty high, especially if the company is having to issue threats like this.

Chances are, Boeing is about to lose a whole lot of employees come December. This will render the already faltering company even more on the down and out since, as you may recall, its airplanes are not exactly safe anymore.

Professionals are quitting their jobs all over the place to avoid the jab. GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO START A PRIVATE MEMBERSHIP ASSOCIATION BUSINESS... for all kinds of different professions, and mandate no vaxxed people allowed.

A CONTAGION of COURAGE is spreading across America as pilots, police, firefighters and other workers say, “Take this JAB and SHOVE it!”

After mass vaccinating the oblivious sheeple (the first 30%), then incentivizing or threatening the easily controlled obedience worshipers (another 30%), the genocidal vaccine pushers have reached the fiercely resisting 40% of the country that refuses to go along with vaccine tyranny.

All across America, pilots, firefighters, police officers, sheriff’s deputies, construction workers, office workers and many other people are saying, “Take this jab and shove it!”

Courage is contagious.

When groups of informed Americans rise up and say, “No!” to the genocidal vaccine tyrants, the tyrants are eventually forced to back down for the simple reason that you can’t run society without workers. And if those workers decide that risking their health and life isn’t worth a measly paycheck in soon-to-be-worthless dollars, society simply cannot function.

The revolt of the workers is best captured in this explicit video by “Old Man Cruz” (not related to Sen. Ted Cruz), a construction worker who explains what happens when workers stand up to vaccine tyranny: (colorful language warning)

[watch the video]

“If you stand together, they can’t take your dignity, your pride!”
Head of Chicago Police Union tells Mayor creature Lori Lightfoot to go pound sand

As The Epoch Times is reporting, Chicago’s police union president John Catanzara has declared that if Chicago tries to force vaccine mandates on the police who work the city, Chicago will lose half its police force beginning tomorrow.

From TET:

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 04:50:10 PM

Weird. I haven't heard anything about Boeing forcing their employees "to be injected with deadly spike protein cocktail".
It sounds quite alarming, if true.
Are you sure you're not confusing this with them making employees take the safe and effective Covid vaccine?

A CONTAGION of COURAGE is spreading across America as pilots, police, firefighters and other workers say, “Take this JAB and SHOVE it!”

A CONTAGION of COVID is spreading across America as pilots, police, firefighters and other workers say, “Take this JAB and SHOVE it!”

FTFY.

Cool

MNbag

Activity: 116
Merit: 45

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 04:56:28 PM

A CONTAGION of COVID is spreading across America as pilots, police, firefighters and other workers say, “Take this JAB and SHOVE it!”

FTFY.

Cool

Remember, don't give them attention.

Don't feed the troll Wink
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 05:15:33 PM

FTFY.

Cool

Besides, Cnut has shown time and again that he doesn't see much of what goes on right around him. I used to think it was blinders, or trolling, but we have found out that it's something deeper.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 05:24:06 PM

FTFY.

Cool

I'm not quite sure if he's a troll, I'm pretty positive that he believes his sayings. He and a few other conspiracy theorists here post this specific website as a source, which is citing itself as a source of its articles. Completely ridiculous. Although, Boeing has made the vaccine mandatory for all its workers, with limited exemptions, which I do find logical, if you're serving people from all over the world.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 05:34:22 PM

FTFY.

Cool

I'm not quite sure if he's a troll, I'm pretty positive that he believes his sayings. He and a few other conspiracy theorists here post this specific website as a source, which is citing itself as a source of its articles. Completely ridiculous. Although, Boeing has made the vaccine mandatory for all its workers, with limited exemptions, which I do find logical, if you're serving people from all over the world.

You know how it goes. Everybody who has a point to say, should at least show he evidence, right. Did you look at the OP? Got any contradicting evidence?

Cool

Ultegra134

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 06:18:27 PM

FTFY.

Cool

You know how it goes. Everybody who has a point to say, should at least show he evidence, right. Did you look at the OP? Got any contradicting evidence?

Cool
I'm citing all my sources on any claims I make, I'm not talking out of my ass, unlike you. However, there's not much to contradict here, Boeing has indeed made the vaccine mandatory, and there are a number of workers who protested. On the following article, it mentions that there were 200 protesters, which in my opinion, it's a pretty insignificant amount. No one is irreplaceable, don't worry, they'll simply be fired and replaced within a few days.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/boeing-workers-stage-protest-over-vaccine-mandate-2021-10-15/

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 09:37:53 PM

Cool
I'm citing all my sources on any claims I make, I'm not talking out of my ass, unlike you. However, there's not much to contradict here, Boeing has indeed made the vaccine mandatory, and there are a number of workers who protested. On the following article, it mentions that there were 200 protesters, which in my opinion, it's a pretty insignificant amount. No one is irreplaceable, don't worry, they'll simply be fired and replaced within a few days.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/boeing-workers-stage-protest-over-vaccine-mandate-2021-10-15/

Good work, man! You sited a source. But that wasn't the point, was it? Wasn't the point more like trying to discredit me and for siting sources? You forgot to site a source for that! But check the bibliography in the source that I sited, and you will find that it leads to all kinds of other sources.

I mean, do you site a source for every post you make? Maybe it's in your footer, right? Lol.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 03:38:32 AM

boring and non-news. and of course totally fake

funny part is badecker does not even read the copy-paste stuff he posts.. because it clearly says people are just required to be regularly tested.. not fired

“Employees who are unable to be vaccinated due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief must submit an accommodation request,” Boeing wrote in the announcement, adding that even these employees will be punished by being forced to “undergo frequent testing and be ready to present a negative test result upon request.”

yes they add in buzzwords like "forced" but thats not boeings wording. its the conspiracy nutters additional buzzwordatory

basically idiots trying to extremitize normal policy of test or vaccinate. to make it falsely sound like vaccine or resign.
oh and i must add that alot of employees had the vaccine already so its not like its actually all 125k staff being asked. its actually a small number of laggers that they are in discussions with.

in essence boring. nothing to see. just silly comedy from the usual idiots

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 03:46:19 AM

Weird. I haven't heard anything about Boeing forcing their employees "to be injected with deadly spike protein cocktail".
Are you sure you're not confusing this with them making employees take the safe and effective Covid vaccine?

Government contractors are being forced to have all their employees vaccinated. 

It is advantageous for most people to get vaccinated, but this is not the right way to do it. Biden is compromising national security.

There are many places in the US that will be without essential services such as ambulance service and hospital service because so many people are being fired for refusing to give up personal medical records. Soon the US will be without a military or pilots to fly airplanes or truck drivers to drive big wheelers. 
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 03:52:05 AM

nope.. again idiot overuse of the word FORCED
actual policy if vaccinated or regular test.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 03:55:40 AM

nope.. again idiot overuse of the word FORCED
actual policy if vaccinated or regular test.

Not for government contractors. Government contractors need their employees to be vaccinated. Private employers with over 100 employees need to either mandate vaccinations or implement weekly testing. 
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2021, 04:36:33 AM

Whatever happened to the "he who pays the piper calls the tune" / "free market solves everything" mantra that used to be the cornerstone of conservative politics. Snowflaked into oblivion apparently because of fear of needles.

Perhaps you clowns should buy some Boeing shares and vote for giving up those government contracts or perhaps suing someone for something if they're being treated unfairly.

From a practical standpoint, most medium-to-large businesses are self-insured, meaning every hospital stay is a direct cost not to mention the loss of productivity etc. It would be insane to not choose to reduce covid hospitalization costs tenfold, which is what the vaccine does.

Soon the US will be without a military or pilots to fly airplanes or truck drivers to drive big wheelers. 

Really, like literally everyone will refuse the vaccine? Rhetorical question, don't bother with another pretzel.
Ultegra134

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 06:47:45 AM

Cool

Good work, man! You sited a source. But that wasn't the point, was it? Wasn't the point more like trying to discredit me and for siting sources? You forgot to site a source for that! But check the bibliography in the source that I sited, and you will find that it leads to all kinds of other sources.

I mean, do you site a source for every post you make? Maybe it's in your footer, right? Lol.

Cool
It's pretty pathetic that you're unable to spell "cite" correctly, anyway. You just post websites that cite themselves as sources, you'll actually believe whatever is presented to you.

On top of that, as other posters commented, Boeing is actually requiring their unvaccinated employees to regular testing, which is indirectly promoting vaccination. On top of that, 125,000 employees aren't to be fired, like you mentioned.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 05:43:55 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2021, 06:41:20 PM by BADecker

Cool
It's pretty pathetic that you're unable to spell "cite" correctly, anyway. You just post websites that cite themselves as sources, you'll actually believe whatever is presented to you.

On top of that, as other posters commented, Boeing is actually requiring their unvaccinated employees to regular testing, which is indirectly promoting vaccination. On top of that, 125,000 employees aren't to be fired, like you mentioned.

Now, where in the world in forum rules does it require that anyone has perfect spelling all of the time? Sounds like you have an agenda to defame BADecker for no reason whatever. So, there you go with a worse problem than a simple spelling mistake... called slander.

As far as the site linked in the OP - and the sites listed in that site, and in those sites, etc. - the explanation of what is being talked about in the title is right there. All you need do is look at it if you are interested.

Now suppose that everything in those sites is wrong. Happens to the best of news reporters at times. Just look at the drubbing CNN is taking for their misleading info about Covid and the vaxxed... as we are finding out that they were wrong about the hospitals being filled with unvaxxed with Covid rather than vaxxed with Covid.

But I do half apologize. Even though it isn't my job, I have been trying to show you how to think a little. I see that I have failed. Please forgive me for this major (a little) wrong that I have done to you... lol.

Cool

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 02:30:48 AM

Soon the US will be without a military or pilots to fly airplanes or truck drivers to drive big wheelers. 

Really, like literally everyone will refuse the vaccine? Rhetorical question, don't bother with another pretzel.

You don’t need this to be a universal issue for this to be a problem. A small percentage of employees could choose to get fired to make this a very serious issue in regards to national security and the ability for the US economy to keep moving.

We are already in a labor shortage due to the Biden inflation and the Biden incentives to not work. The Vaccine mandate will only make these worse.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2021, 03:10:59 AM

You don’t need this to be a universal issue for this to be a problem. A small percentage of employees could choose to get fired to make this a very serious issue in regards to national security and the ability for the US economy to keep moving.

Got it. So it's not "soon", not "will be", and not "without", but rather "small percentage", "could choose", and it could be "a problem" or "a very serious issue"... "in regards" LOL. Professional backpedaling world champion.

Love the new talking point, national security. Sending kids to die in godforsaken shitholes did not make the military disappear but a small needle will.
cmg777

Activity: 478
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2021, 09:36:26 AM

You all (except possibly BADecker) don't understand the elite's real intent here is to collapse global and domestic travel. They want to vaccinate everyone so that they eventually succumb to side effects of the vaccine (booster shot after booster shot until desired depop effect occurs). The people who will replace those that are fired will be from the government (they won't tell us that in this case like they did with the hospital systems). They want the government to run everything that is essential for daily life akin to the Chinese model. If you don't comply you won't be able to step foot outside your door because they'll also have robots and AI watching your every more.

Ghost Robotics 6.5 Creedmoor sniper

https://twitter.com/Ghost_Robotics/status/1447699250570203137?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

CommonPass - Travelling The World In The Covid Era

https://www.weforum.org/videos/common-pass-travelling-the-world-in-the-covid-era

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 05:15:19 PM

You all (except possibly BADecker) don't understand the elite's real intent here is to collapse global and domestic travel. They want to vaccinate everyone so that they eventually succumb to side effects of the vaccine (booster shot after booster shot until desired depop effect occurs). The people who will replace those that are fired will be from the government (they won't tell us that in this case like they did with the hospital systems). They want the government to run everything that is essential for daily life akin to the Chinese model. If you don't comply you won't be able to step foot outside your door because they'll also have robots and AI watching your every more.

Ghost Robotics 6.5 Creedmoor sniper

https://twitter.com/Ghost_Robotics/status/1447699250570203137?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

CommonPass - Travelling The World In The Covid Era

https://www.weforum.org/videos/common-pass-travelling-the-world-in-the-covid-era

And here is part of what you will get if they get their Chinese Model.

'They'll take your liver and you won't even know': China's real-life Squid Game:

Since it first hit Netflix last month South Korean horror series Squid Game has captivated audiences in over 90 countries, quickly becoming the most watched international show in the streaming platform's history.

Viewers were enthralled by the blood-soaked dystopian thriller that pits players against each other in contests fought to the death for a chance to win cash.

And while the Asian drama is obviously fictitious and a pointed critique of modern life, one of the show's side plots where human beings have their organs harvested and sold is very real.

China's Communist Party removes hearts, kidneys, livers and corneas from 100,000 dissidents and political prisoners every year, with a government-run 'kill to order' organ-trafficking network operating on a grand scale, human rights groups claim.

But the international community remains powerless to stop the slaughter because the World Health Organisation is compelled to accept the totalitarian nation's 'inadequate and misleading' hospital data without question.

Just a week before the Netflix hit was released, Beijing furiously denied the existence of a state-sponsored organ harvesting program after the UN Human Rights Office of the High Commissioner said China was 'targeting specific ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities held in detention' and raking in a billion dollars a year.

Nine UN Special Rapporteurs from the Human Rights Council spent over a year unearthing witness testimony and examining China's highly suspicious organ donor rates to shed new light on the terrifying 'kill to order' market.

'UN human rights experts said today they were extremely alarmed by reports of alleged "organ harvesting" targeting minorities, including Falun Gong practitioners, Uyghurs, Tibetans, Muslims and Christians, in detention in China,' the statement said.

Cool

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 06:45:37 PM

Got it. So it's not "soon", not "will be", and not "without", but rather "small percentage", "could choose", and it could be "a problem" or "a very serious issue"... "in regards" LOL. Professional backpedaling world champion.

Love the new talking point, national security. Sending kids to die in godforsaken shitholes did not make the military disappear but a small needle will.
I am saying it would only take a small percentage of employees to get fired for not getting vaccinated in order for major supply chain and national security issues to pop up. For example, half of Chicago's police department is at risk of getting fired, and time off requests are getting cancelled as a result, but the CPD's ability to police its city will be negatively affected if only a small percentage of these offices ultimately gets fired. We are in the middle of a labor shortage, it is not exactly a good time to be firing people left and right.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: