Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:29:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should I finance gain of function for chicken, porks, cows for covid?
yes, brrr and then make it mandatory... brrrrr money - 0 (0%)
no, it would be unethical (mwhahahah, I have a research funding to get to bang chicks and breed) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: USDA : Should I finance gain of function for chicken, porks, cows for covid?  (Read 85 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 03:51:29 PM

So? A little gain of function of covid on chicken, porks, beefs and rulez, I get mah vaccine mandate for farm animals and can make even more stimmies ! the injection should be financed by the gov (not the tax payers) but be safe ! or do they breath co2? I should ask gretha's opinion... so courageous and just...

(gain of function is cheap , I take dead covid person, slice it, mix it, and then spray it on million of chicken... it may go for 1 and then spread... I just need the vaxx ready and patented before... mwhhahahahahaha... )

10% for the msn? should be enough to finance kids rape and buying doj/fbi/cia/dod... ahahaah.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 01:40:54 AM

You have heard of frankenmeat, grown in the lab for us to eat. Why not make it out of Covid?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 07:45:40 PM

You have heard of frankenmeat, grown in the lab for us to eat. Why not make it out of Covid?

Cool
spike protein as food? it's interesting subject... spike protein parasites... they will emerge if it proliferate too much... aka the unintented consequences of commercial or warfare dna use... unknown. who knows... maybe life itself yet doesn't know... but you know the story of the void? it attracts to be filled... that's it. by what is the question.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 08:35:04 PM

Cool
spike protein as food? it's interesting subject... spike protein parasites... they will emerge if it proliferate too much... aka the unintented consequences of commercial or warfare dna use... unknown. who knows... maybe life itself yet doesn't know... but you know the story of the void? it attracts to be filled... that's it. by what is the question.

Well, they tell you that eating raw hamburger isn't generally the best thing for people. So, cook your Covidburger before you eat it.

Of course, if you eat it raw, it might be like getting a real Covid vaccine.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 05:37:48 PM

Cool

Well, they tell you that eating raw hamburger isn't generally the best thing for people. So, cook your Covidburger before you eat it.

Cool

the covid spike burger really makes me feel unwell, stomach vise (where the bat soup is more of courage)... what a fucking wicked idea... and the worst is that I picture those autists in science fake meat lab already salivating at the idea... those are a threat to mankind survival... wipe. no pitty... boom cluster munition with white phosphorus and done... even a second pass... carpet bomb. finished gone and done. war isn't a peaceful thing. that's it or not, at least death is offered for free teendeeneen Smiley.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 07:00:58 PM

Cool

Cool

the covid spike burger really makes me feel unwell, stomach vise (where the bat soup is more of courage)... what a fucking wicked idea... and the worst is that I picture those autists in science fake meat lab already salivating at the idea... those are a threat to mankind survival... wipe. no pitty... boom cluster munition with white phosphorus and done... even a second pass... carpet bomb. finished gone and done. war isn't a peaceful thing. that's it or not, at least death is offered for free teendeeneen Smiley.

Many people say things like, "My mother died from Covid," or, "My cousin died of Covid," or, "somebody I know died from Covid," etc. But how do they know? Beause some doctor told them, or because the symptoms looked like a really bad case of the flu (which might be all that Covid really is),

Whatever Covid is, it's important. It's been messing with the world for almost two years, now. So, why don't we have dozens of researchers taking the mucus out of a Covid dead person, and separating Covid out, all on video, explaining the steps as they do them, and then injecting the isolated Covid into test subjects so we can watch if they get sick or not?

Youtube has videos of all kinds of things up online. Why doesn't anybody find an isolation video that is real? Even f1, Cnut, Oileo, haven't been able to find something that is as important as this. Why not? Maybe it doesn't exist. Maybe Covid was never truly isolated (separated out, not built). Maybe all those studies that say that it was are lying. Maybe Covid is simply a tough strain of the flu.

Find this isolation stuff for us, please. If they haven't isolated it, how can the begin to properly find medicine for it? They can't. People all over the place are dying from the vaxxes.

Cool

B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 07:45:40 PM

Cool

Cool

Many people say things like, "My mother died from Covid," or, "My cousin died of Covid," or, "somebody I know died from Covid," etc. But how do they know? Beause some doctor told them, or because the symptoms looked like a really bad case of the flu (which might be all that Covid really is),

Whatever Covid is, it's important. It's been messing with the world for almost two years, now. So, why don't we have dozens of researchers taking the mucus out of a Covid dead person, and separating Covid out, all on video, explaining the steps as they do them, and then injecting the isolated Covid into test subjects so we can watch if they get sick or not?

Youtube has videos of all kinds of things up online. Why doesn't anybody find an isolation video that is real? Even f1, Cnut, Oileo, haven't been able to find something that is as important as this. Why not? Maybe it doesn't exist. Maybe Covid was never truly isolated (separated out, not built). Maybe all those studies that say that it was are lying. Maybe Covid is simply a tough strain of the flu.

Find this isolation stuff for us, please. If they haven't isolated it, how can the begin to properly find medicine for it? They can't. People all over the place are dying from the vaxxes.

Cool

I agree we need for the mass spec instrument from thermo fisher... and still to no avail. can you get ebola isolate? what's fun is that those people died in the horrid conditions, separated from their loved ones, alone, when they could have been saved with proper early treatment, aka they were murdered. and don' give a shit about the state agents, would you like to have the videos of the executions of their children when all unravels? I do... I would find it cool and informative.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 07:08:53 PM

Cool

I agree we need for the mass spec instrument from thermo fisher... and still to no avail. can you get ebola isolate? what's fun is that those people died in the horrid conditions, separated from their loved ones, alone, when they could have been saved with proper early treatment, aka they were murdered. and don' give a shit about the state agents, would you like to have the videos of the executions of their children when all unravels? I do... I would find it cool and informative.

Let's do it the old ways that we know work: Koch's or River's Postulates.

Cool

Wakate

Activity: 980
Merit: 519

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 07:48:09 PM

So? A little gain of function of covid on chicken, porks, beefs and rulez, I get mah vaccine mandate for farm animals and can make even more stimmies ! the injection should be financed by the gov (not the tax payers) but be safe ! or do they breath co2? I should ask gretha's opinion... so courageous and just...

(gain of function is cheap , I take dead covid person, slice it, mix it, and then spray it on million of chicken... it may go for 1 and then spread... I just need the vaxx ready and patented before... mwhhahahahahaha... )

10% for the msn? should be enough to finance kids rape and buying doj/fbi/cia/dod... ahahaah.
You deserve two merit$ Grin for this writeup!
What a rib cracking comedy. Since the government want to vaccinate every humans, why not the animals like our pets. Maybe they should have enroll the law that will support animal vaccination from there own pocket Grin

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 01:13:47 AM

The whole point is, when every form of life has been killed off, nobody will need vaxxing for anything any longer.

You'll know it is getting bad when they start vaxxing the dead. I mean, vaxx your table, because it was once living wood.

But, seriously. If he people won't accept the vaxxes, make sure the farmer can't get his subsidies until he vaxxes all his animals, with a vaxx that can be passed on to anti-vaxxers.

Cool

B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 05:01:42 AM

The whole point is, when every form of life has been killed off, nobody will need vaxxing for anything any longer.

You'll know it is getting bad when they start vaxxing the dead. I mean, vaxx your table, because it was once living wood.

But, seriously. If he people won't accept the vaxxes, make sure the farmer can't get his subsidies until he vaxxes all his animals, with a vaxx that can be passed on to anti-vaxxers.

Cool

aliens the covenant...

counter strike.

and forget your fucking "courts", they let it happen, they will feed with them.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 04:30:48 PM

Cool

aliens the covenant...

counter strike.

You're wrong. In the law encyclopedia, CORPUS JURIS SECUNDUM (US), it says that in Federal District Court, the magistrate (judge) is separate from the tribunal. There are all kinds of explanations for what the tribunal might be. Most think that it is the accuser, the accused, and the jury. If they use it that way, the judge (magistrate) becomes nothing more than a referee. His opinions mean nothing. But if he tries to force them on the tribunal, he is breaking his oath of office, and can be tried for it and found guilty. In addition, the tribunal can hold the judge in contempt of court.

Now, I'm not going to tell you what the tribunal can be made up of, since you aren't interested in anything but violence. If you are really interested, get to a law library and figure it out. Or, you could always become actively violent and go to jail.

Cool

B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 06:46:25 AM

Cool

aliens the covenant...

counter strike.

You're wrong. In the law encyclopedia, CORPUS JURIS SECUNDUM (US), it says that in Federal District Court, the magistrate (judge) is separate from the tribunal. There are all kinds of explanations for what the tribunal might be. Most think that it is the accuser, the accused, and the jury. If they use it that way, the judge (magistrate) becomes nothing more than a referee. His opinions mean nothing. But if he tries to force them on the tribunal, he is breaking his oath of office, and can be tried for it and found guilty. In addition, the tribunal can hold the judge in contempt of court.

Now, I'm not going to tell you what the tribunal can be made up of, since you aren't interested in anything but violence. If you are really interested, get to a law library and figure it out. Or, you could always become actively violent and go to jail.

Cool

you surrender your vengeance right to a third party. your weakness and cowardness leads you to believe that by externalize this you will be able to be better served than by yourself.

ex : what happen to those who killed the girl in flint michigan, the one who got her son killed or injured by the leaking water pipes? nothing, she was killed certainly by the gov preatorian guard and nothing happened.

other? what will happen to those who lead to the second rape by the degenerate in school? nothing, again.

I don't understand, you are just too afraid, weak and old, and alone, so you rely on others, who become then your rulers, to do your deeds, or duty.

humans are strong at finding excuses for their weakness, top rationalizer of cowardness.

and fundamentally if the usage of violence is your fear, it's not by outsourcing it to a court, or the judgment of the judge that violence won't happen.

you have the captive mindset. you seek justice toward the owner of the plantation, even if it raped your kids? what are you but a captive?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 06:33:06 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2021, 07:06:26 PM by BADecker

Cool

you surrender your vengeance right to a third party. your weakness and cowardness leads you to believe that by externalize this you will be able to be better served than by yourself.

ex : what happen to those who killed the girl in flint michigan, the one who got her son killed or injured by the leaking water pipes? nothing, she was killed certainly by the gov preatorian guard and nothing happened.

other? what will happen to those who lead to the second rape by the degenerate in school? nothing, again.

I don't understand, you are just too afraid, weak and old, and alone, so you rely on others, who become then your rulers, to do your deeds, or duty.

humans are strong at finding excuses for their weakness, top rationalizer of cowardness.

and fundamentally if the usage of violence is your fear, it's not by outsourcing it to a court, or the judgment of the judge that violence won't happen.

you have the captive mindset. you seek justice toward the owner of the plantation, even if it raped your kids? what are you but a captive?

While they are carrying you off to the execution chamber, you are telling yourself over and over, "I'm right, I'm right, I'm right, I'm right, I'm right, I'm right, I'm right, I'm right." Thing is, they showed you in court that you are wrong. If you don't like being wrong, get to examples of usage of Federal District Court (USA only), and prove to them that they are wrong. For starters, check out this video, the whole thing, but concentrate on the last 5 minutes:

JC and Shaman 2 - Use of the legal Person, how to file a claim as man the proper way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZRSPxDUyk

Then check out the rest of the videos here https://www.youtube.com/c/CraigLynch/videos, and you will beat them every time, without violence, and without endangering your life or the lives of any others.

If your desire is to endanger lives, take up sky diving without a parachute, so that you endanger yours first.

Cool

EDIT: If you skydive while the plane is idle, on the ground, you won't hurt yourself much when skydiving without a parachute. Practice this way first.

B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 04:57:36 AM

What do you think of the court that tried the Christ? I guess, like always your innate dishonesty and forceful submission will unable you to see the light...

you are from the world of fear.

for example, the iraki supreme court of justice under saddam... see my point about "violence" ?

no, isn't it.

you fear, and you want this violence to be exercised by others, with excuses.

you know it.

you really don't understand how and by whom laws are made.

do you submit to the nazi supreme court?

but the good news? your precious scotus will be razed...

the verdict has been rendered, and nothing even the dod will be able to stand against it...

you see some men judged the Christ, they didn't knew at the Time who was gonna be Titus Smiley.

so you badecker, are telling me, that your people, will arrest my people, reprensented by Titus, here?

please, proceed...

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 05:17:53 PM

^^^ America is a common law country that is set up differently than every other nation, but similar to some other common law nations. You can talk all day about what people have done, how they used their government, their courts (if they even have them), and what of it? Just blab.

Governments and courts are set up to maintain peace and prosperity among people. If you are a rogue who doesn't like peace and prosperity, there's lots of room in the Sahara Desert for you. If you remain among people with government, don't disobey or harm, or they will do to you like they did in your examples above.

You are too brief with a lot of the things you are talking about above, for anybody to really know what you are talking about. If you are hinting that God is the Ruler of everything, you are right. If you are talking about conquering, as you and your people seem to talk, so it will be done to them. Everybody is conquered by death.

Your examples of injustice being done simply show that no governing process is perfect. If you and your people expect to conquer, they will have to be a government to do it, or they and you will fail badly. But if you are a government, you will be faulty in areas and judgements, just like all the rest of them... and maybe worse, since you sound like you are for war rather than peace.

Cool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: