Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:42:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto space is a land of possibilities  (Read 315 times)
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 05:59:11 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2022, 06:19:49 PM by Quidat

Is there anything that is impossible in crypto space? I don't think there is, see if you are a newbie do not be deceived by what others are holding, everyone has their believe on every projects they hold, be a believer and stick to your plan, any coin or token can change your life, here are few examples

1. In 2017 doge coin have few zeros in its value, so worthless that you can give it away easily, I used to gamble with million pieces of doge, the title 'shitcoin' was what got me to sell.

2. Shiba inu, a meme coin that many crucified for been a meme coin all in the name of trying to be another doge many hated this project, this shitcoin coin in the face of millions changed the life of many, now they are mad about it.

3. Know when to take profits, there are many that have make Insane amount of money from altcoins but refuse to take profits and later they lost it all, I have my own loss stories as well, be smart.

Many will say that hype helped this projects, accepted, but there is always something that will help a project atleast,  my advice is be open to opportunities, do not hate because others are hating, accept crypto for what it is and you will be full with good lucks.

Unpredictable is more suitable than possibilities in these case. You can't just invest in every shit coins and expect to gain an overall green portfolio. I say this because I've myself tried it.
Yes crypto is a lucrative place, when placed right, you can have x100 of profit in a few days but it also has it's risks. Even if we play safe, it could still be one of the best investment you could make.
Going all Fomo in all possible altcoins that you could see is just suicide and its better to be mindful on investing into something which is really worth the risk to put on rather than
on making out that kind of gambler like mind of behavior.Invest on the money that you could afford to lose but not something that you just simply dont mind about.
Crypto space does have lots of opportunities for you to take risk and benefit out but of course it would be always accompanied with risk but if you could able to
bare it out then its up to you to decide on.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 06:48:43 PM

Right, but take note though, not just in crypto, all investment opportunities involved risk so regrets is just part of the game, or shall I say our life. Maybe some have that element of luck in crypto, being early bagholders, didn't know about certain coin but just decided to take the risk and then win big in the end. And then on the other side of the coin, investing on project that has a lot of promises but in the end, it was a complete disaster.
" trade with your own risk" that's the common suggestion in the space because a lot of investors keep losing money from investing crypto currency.

But nowadays there is a big difference to be honest, wherein we can minimize the risk because all the specific information can be find easily in the internet unlike before..

So if you still keep lossing money till now when it comes crypto investment, probably it's because you don't have a consideration when choosing a project to invest.
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 06:55:13 PM

Yes, this is happening since the beginning. Well what to say but the first example of this was the bitcoin itself. We know very well bitcoin was also the currency with few zeros in front of its initial price. Look today and you can’t imagine how far it has gone. It’s almost impossible to bring it down or no natural way that it will get to the least count price one more time. There is no other asset like crypto currencies who has the capability to grow smart and competitive like this.

We say the project is gibberish, it may not have proper roadmap but sometimes all it takes is one spark to go limitless. So Yup, choose wisely and who knows you might be holding next second bitcoin.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 07:01:11 PM

Right, but take note though, not just in crypto, all investment opportunities involved risk so regrets is just part of the game, or shall I say our life. Maybe some have that element of luck in crypto, being early bagholders, didn't know about certain coin but just decided to take the risk and then win big in the end. And then on the other side of the coin, investing on project that has a lot of promises but in the end, it was a complete disaster.
" trade with your own risk" that's the common suggestion in the space because a lot of investors keep losing money from investing crypto currency.

But nowadays there is a big difference to be honest, wherein we can minimize the risk because all the specific information can be find easily in the internet unlike before..

So if you still keep lossing money till now when it comes crypto investment, probably it's because you don't have a consideration when choosing a project to invest.

This crypto space will only be promising and productive if we end up investing in the right coins. Otherwise, investing in crypto will be a total disaster since it will only give you frequent losses all the time. However, knowing the right coins to invest specifically bitcoin and top altcoins will definitely maximize our profit making than committing losses. Though there are also projects that become profitable in short term, but they are more risky to invest since they are mostly run by hype and fuds.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███