Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:45:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New all time high record | $66,000  (Read 868 times)
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 03:25:54 PM

For those who have thought for a long time that they have lost by trading Bitcoin, the last few days have been a good one due to ATH. The day Bitcoin's highest price rose. I think every investor has succeeded that day. We are going to see one another ATH with in few days that can over $70000.
Since touching the All Time High at the level of $68k in early November, currently the bitcoin price has experienced a significant correction where the price dropped to the level of $51k, which indicates that the bitcoin market is in a bearish trend. Therefore, for the rest of the year bitcoin price will find it difficult to cross the $70k price level.
After briefly rising to a price level of $51k, today bitcoin has experienced a correction of almost 0.36% and has made the bitcoin price at the current $49k level, it seems that in december we will see the price of bitcoin play at a price level of $47-$53 due to movement What's happening is bearish, now it seems that many investors are starting to shift their assets to other crypto which is more stable after negative news about the emergence of a new virus spreads and scares many people.
And sadly, the price continues it's downward trend as it touches $48k, we are not into $48,200 and very dangerous levels again as it might break the support around the price.

If that happens then we might see a bearish trend for December which is very unfortunate since historically, we always end very strong at every year even in a bearish 2018-2019. So let's see if this price will continue to go on a spiral path or hold at $48k and then bounce back again to $50k.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rahmatrf331

Activity: 588
Merit: 12

https://i.imgur.com/3fXQC4m.png

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 03:09:48 PM

The highest price coordination meeting was missed with a price of $68k with a one-day lamarlnys, then the market started to weaken like going down a mountain after climbing very high. now bitcoin is in a bearish trend and its status is still holding. very hope that bitcoin can re-break the highest coordination price in the next period.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 11:57:49 PM

Indeed Bitcoin just hit an all-time high a week ago, although after that it experienced a slight decline in price that triggered panic selling. However, the surge in bitcoin prices will continue, even many experts predict that the bitcoin price will reach $100k by the end of 2021. Therefore, let's see how far the bitcoin bullish trend continues. Moreover, the trend of increasing bitcoin prices this year is different from the previous year. More innovation, more regulation, more big companies involved.
it looks like $68k is the highest price for bitcoin this year because to reach a higher price seems impossible. The price decline that occurred a few days ago made the opportunity for bitcoin to reach $100k even more closed, moreover until now the bitcoin price has not recovered. if the number of investors continues to grow and the community grows stronger there is still hope that in 2022 bitcoin will reach $100k or even more.
The highest bitcoin price occurred in last november, but unfortunately we have seen a significant decline in bitcoin prices in the last few days, even though bitcoin is currently experiencing a decline in price from ATH, but in my opinion this does not prevent the possibility of bitcoin prices going back to creating record prices new highs, because as far as I remember, bitcoin also crashed before it managed to reach a price of $68K last November, I personally really believe if bitcoin recovers quickly now of course we will be able to see bitcoin reach a price of $100K in early 2022.

Seems like you are little bit short with your numbers because the bitcoin price climbed up to $70,000 to made the new all-time high in the mid-November 2021. As a result we are now considering $70,000 as the new all-time high for this year 2021 and we are looking forward to the new year of 2022 to see how market would reach thus we are hoping to see bitcoin price break the $100,000 benchmark or more in the year 2022 

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
jamkesmas

Activity: 440
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 02:32:59 PM

Anyway, it was something quite unexpected and didn't actually believe that we'll see a new record by at least December. Let time do the work.
absolutely fantastic with what has happened this year where it managed to reach the peak price 2 times in just a few months.
it's already December and just counting the days we will arrive in 2022 I don't think we will see any new highs for Bitcoin this year. hopefully early next year 100k or more as many people have speculated will happen and of course we really hope it happens.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 03:13:31 PM

The highest price coordination meeting was missed with a price of $68k with a one-day lamarlnys, then the market started to weaken like going down a mountain after climbing very high. now bitcoin is in a bearish trend and its status is still holding. very hope that bitcoin can re-break the highest coordination price in the next period.
there are some weak hands mate so its not surprising when bitcoin trying to break all time high it sometimes failed to touch.. Cheesy and for sure most are traders in my personal opinion wherein who already set the target because of the demand supply strategy. Lol market isn't perfect like what others saying.. But the fact that most people who used bitcoin had different attitudes and strategies..  Grin
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 04:06:27 PM

there are some weak hands mate so its not surprising when bitcoin trying to break all time high it sometimes failed to touch.. Cheesy and for sure most are traders in my personal opinion wherein who already set the target because of the demand supply strategy. Lol market isn't perfect like what others saying.. But the fact that most people who used bitcoin had different attitudes and strategies..  Grin
I can only suggest to anyone who never expected the market to always be profitable for him because basically bitcoin can never go up endlessly all the time. Bitcoin can reach ATH at any time as long as there is a high demand but of course it is a process and will never happen without any support.

The fact is that the bitcoin price is down 33% from the last ATH $69K but that doesn't warrant the idea that a bearish period is on its way. I'm just saying this is a correction where fluctuation can trigger a new trend which may be better. However, too much panic will only prevent the price from breaking through the resistance above it so that the failure to reach a new ATH will be more pronounced.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 04:54:39 AM

Anyway, it was something quite unexpected and didn't actually believe that we'll see a new record by at least December. Let time do the work.
absolutely fantastic with what has happened this year where it managed to reach the peak price 2 times in just a few months.
it's already December and just counting the days we will arrive in 2022 I don't think we will see any new highs for Bitcoin this year. hopefully early next year 100k or more as many people have speculated will happen and of course we really hope it happens.
I think the prediction that the end of this year will be no more surprises, seems to see the current price situation has fallen steadily below $50K and there is no strength to increase sharply. bitcoin will have a hard time at least being able to achieve renewable ATH.

predictions that next year will increase may or may not occur, because usually after the increase, at the beginning of the year there will be a long correction before receiving the momentum to bounce back.
but it is possible that predictions could change and bitcoin would do something unusual, as it has done this year.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 05:56:45 AM

i think this could never come in our days now as we are in mid December now yet there is no even sign of hitting 60k again.
i believe that we must be ready now or we will be loser tomorrow , i have decided to take 1/4 of my funds out reserving if there will be bear happening soon so i have funds to buy in very cheap prices.

StreakW

Activity: 1189
Merit: 107

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 10:10:07 AM

For those who have thought for a long time that they have lost by trading Bitcoin, the last few days have been a good one due to ATH. The day Bitcoin's highest price rose. I think every investor has succeeded that day. We are going to see one another ATH with in few days that can over $70000.
Since touching the All Time High at the level of $68k in early November, currently the bitcoin price has experienced a significant correction where the price dropped to the level of $51k, which indicates that the bitcoin market is in a bearish trend. Therefore, for the rest of the year bitcoin price will find it difficult to cross the $70k price level.
After briefly rising to a price level of $51k, today bitcoin has experienced a correction of almost 0.36% and has made the bitcoin price at the current $49k level, it seems that in december we will see the price of bitcoin play at a price level of $47-$53 due to movement What's happening is bearish, now it seems that many investors are starting to shift their assets to other crypto which is more stable after negative news about the emergence of a new virus spreads and scares many people.

I think the current price correction trend still has the potential to continue and move to the $42k - $45k level. Therefore, for now, for long-term investors, they can take advantage of the current price decline as an opportunity to buy at a lower price. But rest assured that positive sentiment will definitely occur early next year so that bitcoin prices will be bullish again.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2021, 10:25:56 AM

I think the current price correction trend still has the potential to continue and move to the $42k - $45k level. Therefore, for now, for long-term investors, they can take advantage of the current price decline as an opportunity to buy at a lower price. But rest assured that positive sentiment will definitely occur early next year so that bitcoin prices will be bullish again.

This is what the destination if the support cannot handle the selling pressure so hopefully we can see some green lights and panic sellers will stop what they are doing today, maybe for now we need a hype which can help bitcoin to end up this correction and temporary stability is needed so that the confidence level to the investors will come back again. But let see what future will bring on this since if we see more dump well its good for us to prepare to buy bitcoins at its dip.

Yaunfitda

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 10:34:30 AM

i think this could never come in our days now as we are in mid December now yet there is no even sign of hitting 60k again.
i believe that we must be ready now or we will be loser tomorrow , i have decided to take 1/4 of my funds out reserving if there will be bear happening soon so i have funds to buy in very cheap prices.
$50k-$52k might be our best bet to end this year. Far cry from the once touted $100k that some modelling prediction (S2F) is pointing early this year.

And for sure there are a lot of individuals disappointed on how the price will end this year. Hoping at least for a new all time high but it won't come. Good strategy hedging your funds because there's a lot of uncertainty next year. And as I have said, if we don't get to at least $50k at the end of the year, we might see a bear market soon.

|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 11:45:35 AM

$50k-$52k might be our best bet to end this year. Far cry from the once touted $100k that some modelling prediction (S2F) is pointing early this year.

And for sure there are a lot of individuals disappointed on how the price will end this year. Hoping at least for a new all time high but it won't come. Good strategy hedging your funds because there's a lot of uncertainty next year. And as I have said, if we don't get to at least $50k at the end of the year, we might see a bear market soon.

Right now we can only hope that bitcoin can recover soon and get out of the current tornado, the current price decline is arguably the worst weakening that has occurred in the last three months, and I personally don't want to think too far into all the possibilities it might happen, but I hope the bitcoin price can rebound to the $50K price resistance by the end of this month.

BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 08:22:06 PM

Right now we can only hope that bitcoin can recover soon and get out of the current tornado, the current price decline is arguably the worst weakening that has occurred in the last three months, and I personally don't want to think too far into all the possibilities it might happen, but I hope the bitcoin price can rebound to the $50K price resistance by the end of this month.
Don't worry about the bitcoin price being corrected because I think that's normal. The price of bitcoin in the last few hours has seen a slight increase where it has increased its market cap back to $924,318,142,008 at its current price of $48.9K per coin. So don't panic too much and this is not a storm you should think about. $50K is very close and it may only take a few hours - days from now to see it hit. So take a moment to relax and enjoy how this market moves.

DU18, there is still hope for ATH later this year. So you just need to prepare yourself for that moment.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Yaunfitda

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 11:09:05 PM

I don't want to sound doom and gloom, but if you have been in the market for so long, you will be better if you are going to be ready and prepared for a long bear market, just saying. And it's inevitable, sooner or later we will enter a crypto winter.

But in any case, still I want to see a bull run and go hit $100k or more as predicted by so many for this year. Obviously it won't touch that price, but hopefully if there is still a bull run next year so we should at least reach 6 digits as ATH.

|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 11:23:15 PM

$50k-$52k might be our best bet to end this year.
It can be more than $55k, there are still many days remaining. What we need is positive news about Bitcoin, which indicates the whales begin to pump Bitcoin price again. I think this current long correction is manipulated by whales, they try to remove small players before another pump.

if we don't get to at least $50k at the end of the year, we might see a bear market soon.
Why you can conclude like this? Do you have a strong reason? In my opinion, even Bitcoin drop below $45k, it is still unclear whether we will see bearish or bullish again in the next few weeks.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 05:06:29 AM

I don't want to sound doom and gloom, but if you have been in the market for so long, you will be better if you are going to be ready and prepared for a long bear market, just saying. And it's inevitable, sooner or later we will enter a crypto winter.

But in any case, still I want to see a bull run and go hit $100k or more as predicted by so many for this year. Obviously it won't touch that price, but hopefully if there is still a bull run next year so we should at least reach 6 digits as ATH.

Better to condition yourself that the chance of long bearish season might happen.

If you want to lessen your worries about the fluctuation inside the market, foreseeing the possibilities should always way ahead.

We don't know where the market will sway now, all we can do is hope and patiently wait if you already set your target.

arufox

Activity: 1079
Merit: 193

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 04:29:27 PM

Indeed bitcoin has set a new ATH record a few months ago. However, since early December the price of bitcoin has experienced a very deep decline in price. Until now the price of bitcoin is still stuck below $50,000. I see the current price is likely to last until the end of December because the trading activity will decline at Christmas.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 09:25:01 PM

Indeed bitcoin has set a new ATH record a few months ago. However, since early December the price of bitcoin has experienced a very deep decline in price. Until now the price of bitcoin is still stuck below $50,000. I see the current price is likely to last until the end of December because the trading activity will decline at Christmas.
Right now the price of bitcoin has reached the price of $48K in just 1 month, and bitcoin which was previously above the price of $60K, the price decline that is happening now is certainly not surprising for all of us, because we know the volatile nature of bitcoin, of course at any time the price may change, besides that investors fear due to the potential decision of the United States (US) central bank which tends to be hawkish to fight inflation is certainly the main reason for the current weakening of the market in my opinion.

rahmatrf331

Activity: 588
Merit: 12

https://i.imgur.com/3fXQC4m.png

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 02:47:48 PM

Bitcoin market recovery is not that difficult I think, although it has fallen from a high of $70k to a low of $45k more or less. but to be able to re-break the highest is not as difficult as one thinks. I think this correction is only affected by year-end conditions and the closing of the economy's finances, so the price is slightly scratched.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Yaunfitda

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 04:18:32 PM

Bitcoin market recovery is not that difficult I think, although it has fallen from a high of $70k to a low of $45k more or less. but to be able to re-break the highest is not as difficult as one thinks. I think this correction is only affected by year-end conditions and the closing of the economy's finances, so the price is slightly scratched.
The path has always been difficult in my opinion, and why would I say that? it's because we might enter bear market next year. Although we have bounce back above $51k, we have to look at how it will going to hold or sustain. Usually, this kind of spike is artificial and manipulated by some entity because it's Christmas. Seen this in the last bull run session in 2017.