Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:36:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What I do while the world is in lockdown...  (Read 350 times)
josephsonand

Activity: 273
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 12:41:30 PM

Try to study conspiracy theories, and you will realize that many of them are not just theories  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 01:47:34 PM

Try to study conspiracy theories, and you will realize that many of them are not just theories  Wink

is this profitable?

we need to make profit while in lockdown and not just reading,watching and anything that spent our time but not bringing any money inside our pocket.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 06:59:02 PM

is this profitable?

we need to make profit while in lockdown and not just reading,watching and anything that spent our time but not bringing any money inside our pocket.

Maybe it is not profitable, but often it is prophetable.     Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Tahid12

Activity: 403
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 03:59:11 PM

Now that there's not a lot to do outside, I have extended my winter hibernation, and is just trying to make time pass by trying new food recipes. I have learned to make good burgers, grilled broccoli and banana bread, so I'm coming out of the lockdown like a pro chef  Cheesy
What do people do in their time during this lockdown? Now that they have so much more than they're used to.
Wow that's awesome but for me, its so boring actually. I don't have anything to do. I pass my time, gossiping with my friends on facebok messenger and watching  videos on youtube. And sometimes on this forum, so that i can up to date with crypto currency

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Elite70
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 12:03:48 AM

I learn something new online, I do some online job and I study new courses as well.
Katerin05

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 06:19:38 AM

Most of all are writing that they go in for sport, listen to lectures, watch videos and etc. And what about money? Where do you get them to live and do such things?
Kamilaz
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 06:17:46 AM

I study different topics. My favorite is conspiracy theories. I can say that many conspiracy theories are not theories at all.
Falling down the conspiracy theories rabbit hole is super fun, honestly.
SlikStrike

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 12:07:43 AM

i play games half of the time and sleep on the other half that way i dont go to the fridge and eat all the food
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 12:53:43 AM

Now that there's not a lot to do outside, I have extended my winter hibernation, and is just trying to make time pass by trying new food recipes. I have learned to make good burgers, grilled broccoli and banana bread, so I'm coming out of the lockdown like a pro chef  Cheesy

What do people do in their time during this lockdown? Now that they have so much more than they're used to.
I spent most of my time in house renovations and repairs as i am the handyman in our family,
almost all my brothers and mothers house comes to my hand to repair lol.

stAndRow

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 06:47:06 PM

Do some boy stuff
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: