Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:01:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump still trying to claim credit for deadly covid vaccines that are killing...  (Read 121 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 01:17:49 AM

Good points. Trump is out for a good reason. He would have talked more people into dying by taking the vaxxes.

Trump still trying to claim credit for deadly covid vaccines that are killing Americans

There is a reason why Donald Trump earned for himself the title of “father of the vaccine.” Not only does he boastfully call himself this, but Trump continues to tour the media circuit bragging about how he would successfully “convince” more people to take the shots if he were still president instead of Joe Biden.

During a recent appearance with Bill O’Reilly, formerly of Fox News, Trump said, “I would sell it to them,” referring to his perceived ability to manipulate more unvaccinated people than Biden every could into taking the “Operation Warp Speed” injections.

In less than nine months, Trump went on to boast, his administration was able to fast-track three different “vaccines” for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) that are now being administered all around the world.

“Look, I’m very proud of what we did with the vaccines,” Trump told O’Reilly, who now hosts a political news show on The First TV.

“It was supposed to take five years,” Trump added about the production timeline for the shots, “and they said it wasn’t going to work. I did three vaccines in less than nine months and they do work, they work really well.”

According to Trump, there was “no talk” about a vaccine mandate while he was still president, and not because his administration did not plan to get everyone injected. No, in Trump’s mind, there did not need to be a mandate because “everybody wanted the vaccine” under his rule.

“Now a lot of people don’t want it,” Trump went on to lament.

Trump has never once mentioned covid vaccine adverse events

Trump has yet to so much as mention the litany of adverse events that are being reported in conjunction with his shots. Instead, he is focused on trying to take credit for them over Biden.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 05:23:01 AM
Merited by PrimeNumber7 (1)

So Trump is no longer the President or control of the military, meaning you acknowledge Joe Biden is the President of the United States? Glad you finally came around. I found it odd it took you long enough to drag Trump into the conspiracy, though. It's his vaccine after all, created during his administration, supported and advocated by him. And despite having Covid, he took his own vaccine too.

Trump must have lost it to act against his own self interest like that, what a shame.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 07:40:55 AM
Merited by sirazimuth (1)

There is a reason why Donald Trump earned for himself the title of “father of the vaccine.”

The reason that he calls himself the 'father of the vaccine' is that he is an egomaniacal imbecile. This is not news.

thefreethinker

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 10:05:02 AM

Trump is actually something else, for a minute i thought he didn't believe that the virus exist and suddenly he was all onboarded, trying to save the people. Father of the Vaccine Grin Grin

▀▀ SUGARS.ZONE ❤ Where Love Meets Prosperity ▀▀
lll Download App and Start Earning lll
► Backed By ZetaChain ◄► Potential Airdrop ◄
cmg777

Activity: 478
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2021, 10:44:23 AM

Good points. Trump is out for a good reason. He would have talked more people into dying by taking the vaxxes.

Trump still trying to claim credit for deadly covid vaccines that are killing Americans

There is a reason why Donald Trump earned for himself the title of “father of the vaccine.” Not only does he boastfully call himself this, but Trump continues to tour the media circuit bragging about how he would successfully “convince” more people to take the shots if he were still president instead of Joe Biden.

During a recent appearance with Bill O’Reilly, formerly of Fox News, Trump said, “I would sell it to them,” referring to his perceived ability to manipulate more unvaccinated people than Biden every could into taking the “Operation Warp Speed” injections.

In less than nine months, Trump went on to boast, his administration was able to fast-track three different “vaccines” for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) that are now being administered all around the world.

“Look, I’m very proud of what we did with the vaccines,” Trump told O’Reilly, who now hosts a political news show on The First TV.

“It was supposed to take five years,” Trump added about the production timeline for the shots, “and they said it wasn’t going to work. I did three vaccines in less than nine months and they do work, they work really well.”

According to Trump, there was “no talk” about a vaccine mandate while he was still president, and not because his administration did not plan to get everyone injected. No, in Trump’s mind, there did not need to be a mandate because “everybody wanted the vaccine” under his rule.

“Now a lot of people don’t want it,” Trump went on to lament.

Trump has never once mentioned covid vaccine adverse events

Trump has yet to so much as mention the litany of adverse events that are being reported in conjunction with his shots. Instead, he is focused on trying to take credit for them over Biden.

Cool

Trump gave us 3 good years and was still the best president in my life time despite what happened in his last year. The final year he dug his own political grave by going along with the media and big pharma's rhetoric. If he would have woken up 6 months into this thing and pushed for reopening he might have had a chance. His rhetoric towards the vaccine should have been freedom of choice instead of "this thing is great".

B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 10:49:27 AM

Trump is actually something else, for a minute i thought he didn't believe that the virus exist and suddenly he was all onboarded, trying to save the people. Father of the Vaccine Grin Grin

Trump was one of the major users of the services provided by epstein and maxwell...

Furthermore even one of the "wife" of trump was scooting for disadvantaged / easy prey, to 1st scoot them, then train them, to finally rape them.

So if you think this thing, with all his little family will live, you fucking dream, and it will cost you the usa.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 05:36:14 AM

Her arms are craving to get the good stuff. Did he manage to convince her vaccines are good?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1451650831153913865

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2021, 03:01:27 PM

The vaccines have been under development for at least 10 years, but they were never used because of the adverse side effects. What a coincidence that they were suddenly released shortly after Covid appeared. Particulate injection as a form of genocide has been researched for even longer I believe.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Tash

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 03:52:12 PM

Try the red pill its way better

Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 09:12:15 AM

You could do, but there would be little difference, as they're both highly effective. As are the Moderna and AZ options.

Tash

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 10:31:07 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2021, 10:52:26 AM by Tash

You could do, but there would be little difference, as they're both highly effective. As are the Moderna and AZ options.

Did you just make it up to troll?
Dont sell home made marmelade without ingrediands the hoons will get ya.
Dont worry about the toxic shot
https://youtu.be/N8tYtXSLpsY

Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 02:02:10 PM

Did you just make it up to troll?

No, it wouldn't be worth the time or effort. I just took it from their YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/JNJhealth

Dont sell home made marmelade without ingrediands the hoons will get ya.

If you're trying to suggest — and I think you are — that marmalade can be spread on the road in order to deter reckless driving in Australia/New Zealand, then I'd argue that you'd be better off using something that has been scientifically designed and tested for that specific purpose, with proven results.

yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1840

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2021, 05:16:08 PM

This is a farcical politics par excellence, Trump that old clown is still bragging about his achievements to spread negative propaganda against Biden, but he did not talk about his political and economic failure when he was President of the United States!!!
Only a few days ago we heard the news of the death of Colin Powell, the old politician, despite having taken the vaccine!!! Did Trump not hear this news?! I don't know if the vaccine Colin Powell took before his death was one of Trump's three vaccines or not, but he died anyway!! I don't know what Mr. Trump thinks of this issue?!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: