Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:02:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling my tokens at half price  (Read 194 times)
Alf_m.h

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 12:05:45 AM

Dear community. I have PEP tokens that I got from a project in 2019. I have kept the tokens  in my Metamask wallet since then and the value was initially reading $0. Since mid 2020 the value started to show around $2. Now it is around $12. I would like to sell them in the exchange where it is listed but there are no buy orders. If anyone is interested to buy them please let me know. I will sell them at half the value.
now the fear is not only about the price you dare to offer at half price, but also most police (DT) think your account is connected and can be considered to have a bad reputation, sometimes it's true that someone cheats by playing multiple accounts and following the same bounty and collecting in one account, truth and inevitability, is of a nebulous form.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2021, 10:52:56 AM

Dear community. I have PEP tokens that I got from a project in 2019. I have kept the tokens  in my Metamask wallet since then and the value was initially reading $0. Since mid 2020 the value started to show around $2. Now it is around $12. I would like to sell them in the exchange where it is listed but there are no buy orders. If anyone is interested to buy them please let me know. I will sell them at half the value.
now the fear is not only about the price you dare to offer at half price, but also most police (DT) think your account is connected and can be considered to have a bad reputation, sometimes it's true that someone cheats by playing multiple accounts and following the same bounty and collecting in one account, truth and inevitability, is of a nebulous form.
Where did you hear this? in which thread this mentioned that OP has been cheating? most concern here are the token has no total value and no future at all so how come that you come here accusing DT and OP about this case?
and are you sure he got that tokens from Bounty ? he said from Project so this can be bought from the ICO right?
Many thanks to everyone who has replied to my post. Thanks for your advice. I will HODL the tokens. Who knows what the future holds in store

I think people gave you kind and wise advice, and you made a good choice. Besides that, in a future ETH gas fees can improve and be better for you to transfer it.
Good luck
He has no option mate lol, because no one is interested to buy  Grin

Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 10:44:22 AM

Many thanks to everyone who has replied to my post. Thanks for your advice. I will HODL the tokens. Who knows what the future holds in store

This is the rightful decision mate because checking the coin is indeed no order and also seemingly a abandoned coin or created as a scam shitcoin.

but like what you said who knows the future, this may have opportunity in the other time like what i am doing to some shitcoin that i gain from the past.

if lucky then it will pump if not then who cares .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
JustinSun11

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 02:50:40 PM
Merited by Unbunplease (1)

My dear friend, what will one do with the tokens which have no buyer? If so, why don't you sell it yourself on the exchange?I don't think you will find such a buyer here but if it will be found, you will probably find it in the Telegram group. Here people will earn more than 12 $ tokens even by joining bounty, then hardly any buyer will be found. This is my opinion.
Betaj00

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 04:19:17 PM

Why you want to sell your coin with very low prices, and also you said that not have any buyer of your holding coin  so you can wait for upcoming buyer or for next exchange listing.   
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: