Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 01:44:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Radiologex - Healthcare Happens Here!  (Read 448 times)
Indacoin

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

https://indacoin.com/

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2021, 09:57:13 PM

R-DEE's proprietary software and blockchain architecture was designed specifically for medical industry use.

In UATs with global clients including healthcare systems & government linked entities, we've seen the future of Global Healthcare: GetRDEE at http://radiologex.com
Yoooo, what's up. I think I found some gold here. I recommend everyone checks out Radiologex STO while there's still time. Bonuses to investors are ridiculous. Imagine 100%. They have that. Cool
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 10:12:18 PM

-
R-DEE's proprietary software and blockchain architecture was designed specifically for medical industry use.

In UATs with global clients including healthcare systems & government linked entities, we've seen the future of Global Healthcare: GetRDEE at http://radiologex.com
Yoooo, what's up. I think I found some gold here. I recommend everyone checks out Radiologex STO while there's still time. Bonuses to investors are ridiculous. Imagine 100%. They have that. Cool

The platform may have promising features here but I think, you still need to run advertising activities for this project.
Because people will not just find this project on its own. Promote via social media channels.
I don't know how legit this project is, but if the logo of TM and R-mark are authentic, it means, the team already done something that most projects don't.
So looking forward how you will implement your goals here and hopefully, not abandoned if you can't get your funds to push thru this project.
Nahratsak

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 05:12:26 PM

Radiologex ecosystem is there reaching perfection providing value to medical industry. It feels good to see a company solving real world issues to also be so generous to their investors through their STO. Radiologex, you are rocking! Cool
torex.one
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 07:05:20 PM

Sooo I've checked out Radiologex, too and I honestly think the platform is good. But do you guys think it will be adopted by any institutions any time soon? I'm afraid of bureaucracy not going away anytime soon in medical institutions..
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2021, 10:54:10 PM

-

The platform may have promising features here but I think, you still need to run advertising activities for this project.
Because people will not just find this project on its own. Promote via social media channels.
I don't know how legit this project is, but if the logo of TM and R-mark are authentic, it means, the team already done something that most projects don't.
So looking forward how you will implement your goals here and hopefully, not abandoned if you can't get your funds to push thru this project.
Appreciate your comments and the team will take your suggestions into consideration. This project is legit as you have said. Stay tuned and we hope we don't let you down.

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2021, 11:02:44 PM

Unlike traditional ICOs, the Radiologex STO provides a straightforward and simple manner in which investors can project a profit on their investment vs. complicated demand/supply/velocity/staking/pricing dynamics for typical crypto currencies and tokens.

Round 1 STO investors hold a financial instrument with relatively quick access to the secondary market, in comparison to equity shares in a startup that may require burdensome and expensive brokered resales, or waiting for the occurrence of a monetization event (e.g. sale of company or IPO) to obtain liquidity of their investment.

Plus RDG token holder dividends are paid in a manner that does not dilute equity stake in operation (e.g. coin/token inflation and/or from staking/masternode rewards).

Join today at Radiologex.com/STO

Pwaytoken
Copper Member

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 09:57:24 PM

Sooo I've checked out Radiologex, too and I honestly think the platform is good. But do you guys think it will be adopted by any institutions any time soon? I'm afraid of bureaucracy not going away anytime soon in medical institutions..
Hey, don't be. As far as investing is concerned, you don't need to end bureaucracy for such projects to grow. Global changes happen incrementally, and Radiologex already has a ready product with rapidly growing customer base.And have you seen their STO referral programs? That's crazy opportunity right there.
torex.one
Copper Member

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 10:14:18 PM

Hey, don't be. As far as investing is concerned, you don't need to end bureaucracy for such projects to grow. Global changes happen incrementally, and Radiologex already has a ready product with rapidly growing customer base.And have you seen their STO referral programs? That's crazy opportunity right there.
Agreed, you can't expect the world to change in a day. What I see with Radiologex is a strong push in the right direction on which there is money to be made for investors. Their SFO is definitely something..
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2021, 10:19:46 PM

Our STO is LIVE and OPEN NOW with a limited number of security interest tokens available for purchase.

Token holders are entitled to distributions via contractual participation right against 25% of revenues generated by R-DEE.

Join at http://radiologex.com/STO

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 07:11:23 PM

We will definitely direct it to our art manager Huh

Any update on this issue? It's not only you didn't take the content down or explaining the situation that really happens, but apparently you let this became a habit. Curious with why there's still no explanation, I track down where the allegedly plagiarized content came from (your facebook media, and checked another, more recent image (as below) which apparently was also from a web template

OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2021, 09:00:08 AM

Any update on this issue? It's not only you didn't take the content down or explaining the situation that really happens, but apparently you let this became a habit. Curious with why there's still no explanation, I track down where the allegedly plagiarized content came from (your facebook media, and checked another, more recent image (as below) which apparently was also from a web template

mmm, lets I clarify this information in project team.

MarcoPolo117

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 02:34:37 PM

Yes, it's absolutely correct. All the essential data regarding the legal part can be found on the website. So all is legit as you can see.

Talking about legal part(s) though, I can't help but wondering why a fully legal-ed company would risk to taint their reputation by plagiarizing a content? Your image on this post (#3, also shown below) came from the template next to it.

https://i.ibb.co/hyfxddv/Copy-of-plain-double.jpg https://i.ibb.co/Nnf7g0C/Template.jpg

Hey, was reading through all of this b/c I'm an existing investor and really bullish on this project. Just thought I'd let you know, as someone that works in media, that using stock photos for product mockups is pretty standard and not illegal at all; there are entire websites dedicated to providing device mockups to feature websites and applications so that those owners don't have to spend thousands of dollars doing photo shoots every week. Smiley
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 03:26:46 PM

Yes, it's absolutely correct. All the essential data regarding the legal part can be found on the website. So all is legit as you can see.

Talking about legal part(s) though, I can't help but wondering why a fully legal-ed company would risk to taint their reputation by plagiarizing a content? Your image on this post (#3, also shown below) came from the template next to it.

Hey, was reading through all of this b/c I'm an existing investor and really bullish on this project. Just thought I'd let you know, as someone that works in media, that using stock photos for product mockups is pretty standard and not illegal at all; there are entire websites dedicated to providing device mockups to feature websites and applications so that those owners don't have to spend thousands of dollars doing photo shoots every week. Smiley

I am aware that it is not illegal from the perspective of copyright itself, yes, just like how Aquaman poster used a stockphoto of the sharks (and the fallback of it were still existing up to this day) as I am aware that the "plagiarized" pictures fall under a free to use license for commercial and personal use (yes, I do my DD seriously), which is why I didn't bring this matter to the scam accusation board. If they plagiarized an original and copyrighted content, we'll be replying each other on the scam accusation board right now, as this forum heavily frowned upon stolen content.

But from the perspective of professionalism? Especially as they hired a design team? I know a lot of projects, both crypto and fiat, with small budgets, and they still hired photographer, videographer, and content maker to work and produce original content. Compared to a world renowned project in healthcare section, licensed and registered, worth (probably) million of dollars? If they prefer to go with "hey, it's legal to use a free template and we'll keep using them instead of hiring content creator to take real pictures in our partner's hospital" then it's up to them. Just, maybe you need to know, that investors of crypto projects (and probably a lot of fiat projects) uses pictures as a physical evidences and would automatically assumed those pictures were a real pic taken on-site. So if they find that the pictures were taken from free template then they began questioning the legitimacy and professionalism of the project they're about to invest, I'll suggest to blame the content creator who were hired and yet still too lazy to create their own content.
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2021, 07:48:33 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2021, 02:54:06 PM by OddEvenBets.com

Answer from the team:

Dear Mike! Sorry for making you wait! It is FULLY LEGAL to use licensed stock images (as we do in all our promotional images) to feature our product images. This is a standard practice: websites and apps use these stock mockup images to feature a website or app design. This is not plagiarism.This is a standard operating procedure and again it's absolutely legal. Check out 99designs.com. Thnx for your patience.

Pwaytoken
Copper Member

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 07:58:07 PM

Agreed, you can't expect the world to change in a day. What I see with Radiologex is a strong push in the right direction on which there is money to be made for investors. Their SFO is definitely something..
Finally, somebody is discussing this. The project is pure gold imo. Theis thread appears bullish, thought I might share a promo code - they even let you male bonuses ON bonuses. Mine is SR103, for 25% on top of what is already offered on their STO.
MarcoPolo117

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 10:25:09 PM

https://i.ibb.co/hyfxddv/Copy-of-plain-double.jpg https://i.ibb.co/Nnf7g0C/Template.jpg

I am aware that it is not illegal from the perspective of copyright itself, yes, just like how Aquaman poster used a stockphoto of the sharks (and the fallback of it were still existing up to this day) as I am aware that the "plagiarized" pictures fall under a free to use license for commercial and personal use (yes, I do my DD seriously), which is why I didn't bring this matter to the scam accusation board. If they plagiarized an original and copyrighted content, we'll be replying each other on the scam accusation board right now, as this forum heavily frowned upon stolen content.

But from the perspective of professionalism? Especially as they hired a design team? I know a lot of projects, both crypto and fiat, with small budgets, and they still hired photographer, videographer, and content maker to work and produce original content. Compared to a world renowned project in healthcare section, licensed and registered, worth (probably) million of dollars? If they prefer to go with "hey, it's legal to use a free template and we'll keep using them instead of hiring content creator to take real pictures in our partner's hospital" then it's up to them. Just, maybe you need to know, that investors of crypto projects (and probably a lot of fiat projects) uses pictures as a physical evidences and would automatically assumed those pictures were a real pic taken on-site. So if they find that the pictures were taken from free template then they began questioning the legitimacy and professionalism of the project they're about to invest, I'll suggest to blame the content creator who were hired and yet still too lazy to create their own content.

I don’t know how to better explain it to you that this is standard practice in all marketing and advertising, big and small, and has been for decades. If you think a startup business should spend the bulk of its capital hiring photographers and models instead of developers to actually work on the product then I’m not sure how to reason with you on this.

As an investor, I am not worried one little bit about them using licensed stock photos to promote the project and increase awareness. I think you need to get un-stuck from this simple thing and see the bigger picture here: the team has developed a working product that connects the entire global healthcare community in ways it never has been before, providing seamless and secure communication between practitioners that can improve healthcare outcomes. They can use cartoons to tell me about it for all I care. I believe in the project and am excited for what comes next!
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2021, 06:26:44 PM

After Round 1 STO, RDG preferred equity shares will be tradable on digital asset exchanges, potentially providing investors with liquidity that is not typically available to investors in start-up companies.

Join us at http://Radiologex.com/STO

Semehov

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 07:14:59 PM

The Radiologex team reaction to the issues arising is amazing. I can see that they actually care about their community of investors and users. This is the approach of a high quality companies all over the world.
Legasches

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 09:58:09 PM

I'm kind of shocked by the like of hype around Radiologex. They already have large clients in the medical industry and a killing product, which means they'll be undervalued for some time. And the guys offer unbelievable bonuses - up to 100% on investment through their STO page.
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2021, 03:01:12 PM

Galvanized by a state-of-the-art user identification and real-time verification engine, R-DEE provides all-in-one essential tools for remote telemedicine in an era that requires rapid response.

R-DEE is the only software platform with:
1. Real-Time ID verified users
2. Eight powerful and highly effective modules
3. Borderless, frictionless communication
4. Ultra fast and secure information transfer
5. Strict data ownership

GetRDEE at https://radiologex.com/

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: