Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:26:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened?  (Read 563 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 08:20:22 PM

Hello everybody, first time here.
I wasn't sure where to post this, please feel free to move it if I messed up.

Thing is, I'm yet to start my investment (maybe in the next few days). I've just finished a course by Chris Haroun on the subject.
So I've been keeping an eye on the prices of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Binance Coin for the past few days. As you all know, all three coins took a dive yesterday. What I just noticed is that all three fell about the same time (around 4 A.M. yesterday), and recovered also about the same time (24 hs. later, about 4 A.M. today).
Did anything happen, that would cause such a synchronized dip and recovery?
Thanks in advance.  Smiley

it can be said that btc is a benchmark for the price of all coins, if bitcoin goes down then other coins follow.
well when the new recovery is very much different, bitcoin recovery can be said to be fast, but for altcoins it is very slow with a recovery ratio of 70:30% of the decline value
so don't think this is a big problem, because this is the current market in crypto
If you've been here on this market then you would really be finding out to be typical things to happen on where Bitcoin is always the trend maker and if

it turns out that Bitcoin is bearish then the entire market would really be having the same trend but not all the times because there are times on where

altcoins does have their own movement or totally opposing on what we are seeing with bitcoin which is normal and could really happen from anytime.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1880

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2021, 09:17:00 PM

Hello everybody, first time here.
I wasn't sure where to post this, please feel free to move it if I messed up.

Thing is, I'm yet to start my investment (maybe in the next few days). I've just finished a course by Chris Haroun on the subject.
So I've been keeping an eye on the prices of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Binance Coin for the past few days. As you all know, all three coins took a dive yesterday. What I just noticed is that all three fell about the same time (around 4 A.M. yesterday), and recovered also about the same time (24 hs. later, about 4 A.M. today).
Did anything happen, that would cause such a synchronized dip and recovery?
Thanks in advance.  Smiley

Everything is a little simpler than many people think Smiley The crypto market was "founded" by that very bitcoin. And for a long time, the entire alternative crypto market was "considered" and continues to be considered in terms of values ​​expressed in satoshi. No, I’ll say right away - there are crypts pegged to the dollar, for example, the same stablecoins, and as you noticed, they don’t fall .. But they don’t grow to Bitcoin either. But the cost of all the rest, in fact, is 100% "tied" to the indicators of bitcoin. Therefore, when Bitcoin falls, other, alternative cryptocurrencies also fall automatically. There are no riddles here, everything is quite logical and understandable

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 04:09:31 AM

I think this is a very simple pattern and has often happened, when the price of bitcoin goes up the price of ethereum and the Binance coin will also go up and vice versa. I've known this since the first time I was here, and I think this all happened because bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency and can be a benchmark for investor interest in crypto. besides the dominance of bitcoin in the market which is quite large is also the reason why all this can happen.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: