Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is gradually changing how we live  (Read 51 times)
Zilon (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2022, 07:26:48 AM

It might not be too obvious at the moment but the impact of Bitcoin on the society is felt as the day goes by. This changes is not only limited to the financial sector but it is cutting across the general lifestyle of human existence making impact on the academic, social, technological and the traditional society.

Just the same way technology and the web 2 made so much adjustment in different cultures and tradition across the world. Bitcoin and crypto is gradually making more changes and in due time the trustless society might become another history. It might not solely revolve around Bitcoin but its concept will be a powerful building block to bring in a society everyone dreams of.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Die_empty

Activity: 686
Merit: 992

Give all before death

View Profile
November 19, 2022, 08:41:18 AM

It might not be too obvious at the moment but the impact of Bitcoin on the society is felt as the day goes by. This changes is not only limited to the financial sector but it is cutting across the general lifestyle of human existence making impact on the academic, social, technological and the traditional society.
The diverse sectors of the world are interconnected. A change in the financial sector would definitely affect other sectors. Currently, some universities are offering courses on blockchain and bitcoin technology. I even heard of some universities that accept bitcoin for tuition and other fees.

Just like internet banking has been generally accepted by most people, that one can even use it to pay a bride price in our traditional communities, bitcoin's acception is gradually growing. It would soon become a part and parcel of our social interactions. Bitcoin's technological impact is already visible and impactful. We have seen technologically advanced decentralized wallets, innovative transaction processes, and a creative shift to green energy sources by bitcoin miners.
I am sure that bitcoin would keep impacting the multidimensional life of people positively as the day goes by.

Cryptodebjoe

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Steady grinding

View Profile
November 19, 2022, 04:28:09 PM

Bitcoin has change the way a whole lot of individuals think including myself because back in 2015 when I heard of Bitcoin I was sceptical about it and didn't invest in it when it got to it's ATH I still watched it  until it dropped now I have loads of BTC that I'm HODLing because I know another bull run is set to occur soon.... It shaped my investment mindset to understand that everything has its season and it helps me to understand that risk is an important component of life if I want to succeed.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: