Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:38:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is going to reach $5k soon?  (Read 435 times)
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 12:37:46 PM

I am still betting that Ethereum may reach at least $5k before 2021 ends. We’re just a few hundred dollars to go before reaching the $5k mark. Most of my holdings are on Ethereum, because I believe much in this coin so much with many real use cases and fundamentals. Despite the ridiculous gas fees, ETH would still skyrocket to as much as $5k before the year ends. Although there are no guarantees or promises here, I just believe that ETH would hit the $5k mark.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
aylabadia05

Activity: 1526
Merit: 771

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2021, 03:07:22 PM

We still can't say for sure if Ethereum will hit $5K over the coming week as the market hasn't really stabilized in my opinion. This November we'll see if it still holds on to today's price or this week it can hold on to the price of $4.5K?
Then we have to monitor how Bitcoin is moving, if Bitcoin's movement is good, then I'm sure that Ethereum will continue its good trend as well.
This week the Ethereum price is still running at $4.3K and it's also not too far away for $4.5 to $5K because the general market conditions this week are also not so bad but for the end of the year I'm also still very confident that the market will improve with some changes in it.
Ethereum continues to move pretty well until today it has reached a price of $4.5K and it is still early November. If the market developments remain as they are today, then the possibility of going towards the price of $5K will materialize and to be able to reach that price it is also necessary to have a positive movement of Bitcoin in the market.
Meanwhile, my friends are celebrating profits from their hype token. This time, I'm putting my trust in ETH. Have faith in the process! Looking forward to seeing it grow and being part of it. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure it'll max out at $5K. $4.6K has already been reached and more pump is to follow. The best is yet to come. I'm not even that hyped. In just a few weeks, ETH will be flying. Congratulations to all holders!
Almost everyone wants that in the near future especially Ethereum can reach the price of $5,000 because the new ATH has been achieved by Ethereum. But behind the pump that is going on on Ethereum as it is today, it's becoming increasingly clear that very few remember how Ethereum started.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Raflesia

Activity: 2338
Merit: 571

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2021, 03:43:19 PM

I am still betting that Ethereum may reach at least $5k before 2021 ends. We’re just a few hundred dollars to go before reaching the $5k mark. Most of my holdings are on Ethereum, because I believe much in this coin so much with many real use cases and fundamentals. Despite the ridiculous gas fees, ETH would still skyrocket to as much as $5k before the year ends. Although there are no guarantees or promises here, I just believe that ETH would hit the $5k mark.
You are pretty sure and I am also the same that Ethereum can surpass before the end of 2021, it seems that the bullishness will continue until the end of December where many coins will go up high with Ethereum only a difference of $500 is an easy thing to say the increase can reach 10% then that could become $5,000 in the near future, BNB will also follow in the footsteps of this increase.
Don't think about gas/gwei even if it looks ridiculous but ownership in investors will be many more with Ethereum is a strong fundamental so far.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 04:31:46 PM

Eth is making new ATH, after making a good correction like Bitcoin Eth is now moving to make new ATH. So what you are expecting about ETH ? Can it touch 5k USD this during upcoming week?

I am very excited to see eth is trading around 5k USD. For why I am asking your opinion about it. Smiley

at anytime now i think Ethereum will finally cross that area,  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/ staying above 4,500$ in the last days?  if bitcoin continued to reach 70k then ethereum will surely take that price finally.

ETH is one of the best currency that seats in my wallet for long now so if there is a party to come i will be one of the first to celebrate.

Not only you who celebrate, I also celebrate it by increasing the value of ETH. we just need to wait for the moment when update ETH 2.0 without waiting for the BTC market to dominate. ETH able to increase with the development of technology that will be launched. seen in CMC https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/ ETH has a pattern moves up and trends to be bullish slowly

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 09:28:20 PM

It is no brainer that ethereum could hit $5k after ethereum hit a new Ath . If bitcoin remain stable or reach another ath, ethereum trading at $5k will be easy. If however there is a dip in the price of bitcoin, ethereum will follow the dip and the new price might be th biggest and highest ethereum price for the year. I feel everything has blown up to fast!
Currently, the trend is going with Bitcoin and Ethereum, surely they are going to be better in next few weeks because we have some good and positive news from few sides which is helping. I have feeling with current price of $4500 if this stay some more days than surely it's going to be touch big figure of $7000 which is also very good for Ethereum because development is good with community and developers both having very good impact on use case even some good competitors are also having good featured platforms but still Ethereum with big share in market and having better use case is leading from all sides.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 10:53:52 PM

5k is easy and achievable target for current uptrend on Eth charts, I think next price destination can be $7k depending on the demand. Let's see what time will show upon next year.
Right now the rate is around $4,605 and it will not take a long time to reach the milestone everyone is looking for, but the biggest question should be whether the price would stay above that once it crosses $5000. Personally i do not think that it will rally for a long time and i am expecting a major correction by the end of this year or when the market turns red.
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 11:31:39 PM

5k is easy and achievable target for current uptrend on Eth charts, I think next price destination can be $7k depending on the demand. Let's see what time will show upon next year.
Right now the rate is around $4,605 and it will not take a long time to reach the milestone everyone is looking for, but the biggest question should be whether the price would stay above that once it crosses $5000. Personally i do not think that it will rally for a long time and i am expecting a major correction by the end of this year or when the market turns red.
It was very close to the $5k target, maybe we could push it to $6k... Grin
Well, anyway, we can't ignore those corrections to come and make the price fall again but we never get worried, recoveries are still way back again. Usually, we have a surge after correction and this is what I see today. And with the help of Bitcoin, it can make ETH as well as make another ATH record. Might not it happen this month or this year, but this comes possible, and very optimistic about that.

btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 05:41:59 AM

and still climbing , while I'm typing the value is near reaching 4,800$ and together with bitcoin so I believe that any moment now or tomorrow the 5000 will finally broken .
recording another All Time High now at 4,736 to be exact .
i think once the price reached that level I will go out for a while to give way for my other target altcoins.

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 09:16:54 AM

and still climbing , while I'm typing the value is near reaching 4,800$ and together with bitcoin so I believe that any moment now or tomorrow the 5000 will finally broken .
recording another All Time High now at 4,736 to be exact .
i think once the price reached that level I will go out for a while to give way for my other target altcoins.

$4,857.25 - Nov 09, 2021 formed ATH, hopefully slowly but surely will continue to increase according to developments that occur also in bitcoin. just one more step to be able to reach renewable ATH at the same time to penetrate the price above $ 5K.

from Nov 06,2021 at a price of $ 4,372 ethereum continued to increase until it touched renewable ATH so you can see an increase of almost $ 485 in 3 days, so to be able to reach $5K it is estimated that if it continues to increase it will happen tomorrow or at least Nov 11.2021 will be achieved by ethereum. we will wait for that and hopefully ehereum will continue to be consistent to move up.
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 10:45:13 AM

ETH organization obviously this will cost a ton, the higher the cost of ETH the more costly the gas, I will likewise send a few tokens and presently it's deferred due to too high gas. To be sure Ethereum presently appears showing ups wherein totally different what bitcoin performing now on the lookout. So how about we simply trust Ethereum will acquire more consideration on the present circumstance with the goal for it to arrive at that worth or to break new unsurpassed high before this year end.
Uzairjutt275

Activity: 210
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 10, 2022, 04:06:19 PM

Eth is making new ATH, after making a good correction like Bitcoin Eth is now moving to make new ATH. So what you are expecting about ETH ? Can it touch 5k USD this during upcoming week?

I am very excited to see eth is trading around 5k USD. For why I am asking your opinion about it. Smiley

Now the market condition is not good. The price of ETH is dump day by day and there is no chance to reach 5k at this year. But it is possible to reach 5k in next year. So everyone waiting for that specially invest waiting for hitting 5k.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
irhact

Activity: 630
Merit: 753

View Profile
November 10, 2022, 04:57:14 PM

I am still betting that Ethereum may reach at least $5k before 2021 ends. We’re just a few hundred dollars to go before reaching the $5k mark. Most of my holdings are on Ethereum, because I believe much in this coin so much with many real use cases and fundamentals.

This is why you don't put all your eggs in one basket because if this was to be this user only investment then he didn't get what he expected form the market. Ethereum did pump but it didn't reach the $5k price especially in 2021 but it got closed to it. Ethereum is a good project bit many people now wants to go after a possible Ethereum killer instead of investing in the Ethereum itself. Maybe as Ethereum has changed from PoW to PoS things will be different in the next bull market and Ethereum can get to the price it does deserve.
Ethereum is meant to be up there with Bitcoin been valued at close range and not the massive gap Bitcoin is giving Ethereum. This is the reason you don't see Bitcoin killer but everyone what to create Ethereum killer because it hasn't gotten the validation it deserved.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kunnu

Activity: 1204
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 09:54:18 AM

Ethereum can touch 5k$ price range but it will take time recently we have seen a big correction in crypto currency market so we can't expect 5k$ price range with eth in this situation although whenever market will be recover then we may expect a positive growth in eth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: