Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:13:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Confused About what to do with a Pump and Dump token HODL/SELL  (Read 282 times)
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 10:22:24 PM

I am a little bit confused about what to do what a token that I am currently holding. the token has been pumping since Octuber the first. i sold half of it in September. currently the token has done over 500% since the beginning of Octuber. i am wanted to buy more but I know it is not advisable  to buy when the marketing is pumping. I know. What is your suggestion on this project. i know the price will go down. the more I wait the more the price raises.
You clearly know what you want to do with the market and i am sure you already made your profit with the token you invested. If i am in your situation i would not invest once the rally started but would rather wait for the market to rally and take my position considering the overall market situation and since you are holding a pump and dump token, i would rather be monitoring the core developers actions and their wallet address so that i would know when they start moving their coins to book their profit.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 11:36:22 PM

Exactly once I bought GOMA, I also bought tokens like this. Just be patient until next year, or a few years. This token can be generated every day with a purchase transaction from someone else. As with the emerging babydoge, it has the same system as Goma. So HODL and HODL.

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 11:42:15 PM

I am a little bit confused about what to do what a token that I am currently holding. the token has been pumping since Octuber the first. i sold half of it in September. currently the token has done over 500% since the beginning of Octuber. i am wanted to buy more but I know it is not advisable  to buy when the marketing is pumping. I know. What is your suggestion on this project. i know the price will go down. the more I wait the more the price raises.
You clearly know what you want to do with the market and i am sure you already made your profit with the token you invested. If i am in your situation i would not invest once the rally started but would rather wait for the market to rally and take my position considering the overall market situation and since you are holding a pump and dump token, i would rather be monitoring the core developers actions and their wallet address so that i would know when they start moving their coins to book their profit.

That's a good piece of advice because you need to follow the dev's movements here because they can easily rug pull the project. So once they start selling massive number of their tokens, start thinking of discarding your own tokens as well. Because a defi platform with shallow foundation can easily disappear and make excuses why they need to stop the project.
JeWay

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 11:47:57 PM

Exactly once I bought GOMA, I also bought tokens like this. Just be patient until next year, or a few years. This token can be generated every day with a purchase transaction from someone else. As with the emerging babydoge, it has the same system as Goma. So HODL and HODL.
Are all those meme coins worth holding on to long term mate ? because some people only see the current increase and make it a strong reason to hold it, even though the risk of holding meme coins for a long time is also very large mate.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 03:55:52 PM

Are all those meme coins worth holding on to long term mate ? because some people only see the current increase and make it a strong reason to hold it, even though the risk of holding meme coins for a long time is also very large mate.
Obviously not, people are only investing in meme coins because they want to obtain profits and nothing more, and while I understand that people want to obtain profits as that is the goal of every single person in any market, the problem with this kind of attitude of obtaining profits by investing in whatever project you can find is that sooner or later you will find a bad coin and once you invest in a coin like that it is almost impossible to avoid losses, and unfortunately this is a cycle that repeats itself over and over again.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: