Baby Doge - 2 (6.7%)
Yooshi - 1 (3.3%)
Dogelon Mars - 1 (3.3%)
Saitama - 0 (0%)
None of those - 24 (80%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment poll  (Read 319 times)
Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 11:02:29 PM

Dear Members, I am planning to invest $1000 to buy few risky coins with a good possibility to grow. From your perspective, which of the above coins have better potential to grow. Would you split $200 between each of the coins or rather buy 1-2 projects? You may vote for few projects. Thanks

Why are you interested in tokens like that. I think there is no pump without being based on team performance. I see most meme tokens are only developed by a small group of people. You have to look at the influence the team has on crypto, or at least the influence on crypto with the platforms they develop. Maybe I can't recommend any of what you mentioned.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
mbakruroh

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 04:47:39 PM

Dear Members, I am planning to invest $1000 to buy few risky coins with a good possibility to grow. From your perspective, which of the above coins have better potential to grow. Would you split $200 between each of the coins or rather buy 1-2 projects? You may vote for few projects. Thanks

I don't recommend any of those tokens. All of these tokens are very far in comparison to Dogecoin even though they are basically at a low price. The advantages of Dogecoin are coins with a core blockchain, can be mined, transaction fees do not depend on the high and low prices of other coins, can survive in the crypto market in crisis market conditions before and after the 2017/2018 bull run. So all of that is not owned by the tokens you mention, so it's far from likely to get serious attention from these tokens. We recommend that you use $1000 in low value Tron tokens at this time. Most people are stuck with the dogecoin hype these days. And they will buy any meme tokens and hope for a new sensation to happen again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 02:28:38 AM

none of the coins interest me. safemoon is good, but it won't make much profit. and the rest are just shitcoins imitating the famous coinmeme. so nothing good to invest. with 1000$ you should have much better options, than the coin you mentioned. or buy a shiba Inu today is also not too late, the price is cheap and it's still hype. or you can buy coins from developing blockchain network projects like solana, aurora, Polygon, and so on. this is much more profitable than betting on shitcoins.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 02:45:05 AM

You know its not advisable to invest in these shitcoins because its too risky, so I voted to none of them. I undertand that you want to try out these coins to have huge gains like those investors who managed to earn by selling at pump price. But it doesnt mean you can also earn like them because you'll never know what will happen with these shitcoins.

So better to invest your money to a worthy coins that has use case because its not a pump and dump scheme.

Celinena

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 03:35:34 AM

Perhaps his original intention was not to let us vote for the currencies listed by him, but simply to post a post, a post with enthusiastic attention.
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 09:35:38 AM

I suggest you stop buying garbage and invest in something like REF or BOO that can be farmed. I'm earning 50 usd per day on Ref Finance and 15 usd per day on Spookyswap. You could also stake. I'm earning 100 usd per week staking Songbird.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2021, 10:31:20 AM

If I have $1000 to invest in cryptocurrency, It wouldn't be on any of the ones you have listed. I believe this is still the problem with some crypto investors just willing to throw away funds all in the name of making millions overnight. Even if you intend to risk some funds Investing in shit coins, I don't think it would be a $1000.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 08:30:11 PM

You know its not advisable to invest in these shitcoins because its too risky, so I voted to none of them. I undertand that you want to try out these coins to have huge gains like those investors who managed to earn by selling at pump price. But it doesnt mean you can also earn like them because you'll never know what will happen with these shitcoins.

So better to invest your money to a worthy coins that has use case because its not a pump and dump scheme.
There are a lot of people who agree with you and me, we all believe that these are shitcoins and nobody should buy them, it is obvious that nobody should even touch these tokens. However the very reason why this topic was created shows you that there are some people who actually thinks that there is a good reason to buy these tokens.

I mean not a lot, between the poll started and 6 people who voted with other tokens, there is 7 people vs 24+ people who protested, which is around 20% or so that thinks that people should invest into these, not rare or unique opinion to be honest. I definitely disagree with them, I believe that they are all horrible but just looking at the results doesn't change anything at all, it really doesn't make our decision better just because we have the numbers.
Valak

Activity: 743
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 05:45:48 PM

Sorry please, but I vote for none of those projects. All of them seem very risky for me. Think, if you want to buy any of coins you mentioned, you have to decide by yourself or you  will be very upset that you didn’t do your own way. The only thing I can advise you is to insure yourself by stop-limit order not to miss sudden drop of the coin and  not to invest all money in one project if you’re not sure in the project.
Yes,Analyze the projects they offer.
look at the roadmap, see also how they offer their project to the market, do promotions or hire the services of influencers..
and much more to learn.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: