Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:12:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Make Extra Money During Quarantine  (Read 1210 times)
Vanessamix

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 05:11:08 AM

If you have no job at all while you're at home - get remote job, it has become way way easier because of the pandemic.
Companies would struggle extremely if they couldn't manage to rely on remote workers fast enough.
So the industry is ready for you to work from home (at least for now)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 11:57:36 AM

Easiest and most legit way to do it is applying for a real job online, can be community engagement related work. There's so much way to earn online these days.
Im actually fresh graduate and it's hard for me to find jobs because of the pandemic, there are many establishment that are closed to apply for a job. Im just  participating on bounty campaign and airdrops to earn on my free time.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
devil2man

Activity: 759
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 09:52:31 AM

how to make an extra entry during this period? there are various possibilities first of all you have to enhance your skills, strengths such as writing quality articles, making translations and offering your services on the various platforms, trying to do mining, trading, bounty here on bitcointalk, make surveys paid on various sites get paid to
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2020, 11:48:19 AM

I do online selling of personal cooked pastries and desserts. It's my hobby cooking sweets so i earn while doing what i like.
Online selling is trending in our country because of the pandemic people lost their jobs and they will do anything to earn and support their daily needs. I actually sell loads even it not much to earn i can still buy foods and help with my family.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 03:12:33 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2020, 03:25:27 PM by BADecker

In the USA, the Constitution is foundational law, and above all other laws. All laws bow to the Constitution and the Articles in the Bill of Rights (Amendments).

BofR, Article 13... no involuntary servitude.

If you don't want to obey law enforcement when they give you an order, to obey is involuntary servitude. Tell the officer/official, "I wish to not obey this request of yours. Is it an order?" If it's an order, obey and invoice them for (I suggest) no less than $250,000 as pay so that there was no servitude involved. If it's bad enough, make it for $millions.

Invoice payable on receipt, 6% interest on the unpaid balance after every 30 days that it is still outstanding. Throw in the point that collection charges will be added as they accrue.

If many people do this, the quarantine will go away. After all, the whole thing is a hoax, anyway - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq6oOuhSx7ESreh6m9LGy6Q/videos.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2020, 11:15:56 PM

Online selling is trending in our country because of the pandemic people lost their jobs and they will do anything to earn and support their daily needs. I actually sell loads even it not much to earn i can still buy foods and help with my family.
being an online merchant is very promising in this pandemic...
my sister is good at sewing, since she was laid off from her job 3 months ago, I invited her to open an online shop specifically for selling masks. I can say the results that we have gotten are quite fatherly to meet daily needs, in the last few days our sales have declined somewhat maybe because the level of panic has started to decline.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 07:55:27 PM

I would say online selling is probably one of the most popular ways of earning during Covid at the moment. With more and more people working from home and not getting out as much the Health & Fitness niche with the need for home equipment I.e Skipping ropes, Dumbbells, Pull-up bars etc has boomed!

The best way to make money during quarantine would be to do things online in my opinion.  Selling things via ebay or amazon could be one solution, but it might be only short term if you don't have much supply. Something more sustainable would be, if you have special skills that you could offer other people doing from home would be the best way. Another way to make money online, which many people started using lately would be to start streaming. If you are playing a new game regularly and are good at it, you start streaming on twitch, mixer or youtube.
SlikStrike

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 08:15:39 PM

Just simply sell face masks to the fear in humans.
syedzakir

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 05:12:49 PM

During quarantine the most easiest way of making money is through online working that may include trading either on future or spot, joining a bounty or staking of different coins .
This may also include mining.

►           ►     enVoy       │        envoydefi.com     ◄           ◄
▐ █│     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │█ ▌
Ani_

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 07:38:33 AM

Good question! Well, depends of your life situation, but I am gladly suggesting you to be open for the emerging industries and specialize in easy-to-be-done remotely jobs (writing, developing, playing, advising, research, marketing, community management, support..). Also, depends are you into passive earning (trading, staking), Play to earn (gameFi and NFT Game sector), or want to really work(in that case, try both part time, per project and full time to find whats the most suitable for you).

As a very easy to be used & land the job - I can only suggest what I'm using:
Linkedin (jobs, connections' contact and search for posts where professionals asks for help), join Groups as well;
CryptoTask blockchain jobs platform
Telegram groups (such as https://t.me/blockchain_headhunter) with many job offers daily

And, be careful - you might land the dream job Smiley)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: