Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:52:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Small loan needed 1 week colatterall provided with 25% interest payback .  (Read 108 times)
Matt55317 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 10:06:08 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2021, 11:07:54 AM by Matt55317

Need 40$ loan in btc. Payback I. 7 days is 50$ which is 25% interest. I have only 15% in colatterall in btc that I can send wherever the lender deem necessary to whatever escrow service is chosen .
    I am new here and was told 15% colatterall is not enough and I would need 40$ in colatterall to borrow 40$. I'm not sure how that makes any sense because if I had 40$ to provide in coin as colatterall I would t need to borrow the 40$ obviously . So could someone please explain to me in what scenario I would have 100% colatterall to match the loan amount and why I would do that . Maybe in a much bigger loan where I wanted to hold my acoin anticipating a jump in btc value , but not in a situation of 40$ dollars .
   So if 15% is not enough to try and earn trust and prove myself as a reliable borrower please let me know and I will lick the thread but please no negative trust because I truly am trying to learn why and how exactly this works. I see some folks asking for loan with no colatterall , they are not new but I don't see how it is any different , especially with selling of accounts and whatnot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 10:14:50 AM

Need 40$ loan in btc. Payback I. 7 days is 50$ colatterall in form of Cointoply account with 65000 plus coins on account or coins can be withdrawn to whatever escrow service need be. However you want to do it. And colatterall is equaling 15% of loan value
    New here . I am offering colatterall in 2 different ways whatever is okay with lender so please don't negative trust me. Thank you. Like I said I am willing to cash in coins and withdraw them to wherever or whatever service is necessary. Ty.

What do you mean that you offer collateral in two different ways? The only collateral that you offer is an account, which by the way isn't valid collateral.
I suggest selling whatever coins you have there and getting the money that you need.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 10:22:33 AM

Need 40$ loan in btc. Payback I. 7 days is 50$ colatterall in form of Cointoply account with 65000 plus coins on account or coins can be withdrawn to whatever escrow service need be. However you want to do it. And colatterall is equaling 15% of loan value
    New here . I am offering colatterall in 2 different ways whatever is okay with lender so please don't negative trust me. Thank you. Like I said I am willing to cash in coins and withdraw them to wherever or whatever service is necessary. Ty.

What do you mean that you offer collateral in two different ways? The only collateral that you offer is an account, which by the way isn't valid collateral.
I suggest selling whatever coins you have there and getting the money that you need.

He is pertaining to the coin inside of the account which equivalent to 15% of the loan amount that he is asking that's why he needs this loan due to his insufficient money for whatever reason he will use it.

OP, Obviously you will not gonna get a loan here for a collateral that less than the value of your loan amount. Instead of applying loan here, Why not borrow on close relatives or some online loaning app that will just require you a valid ID. Those 25% interest of yours is sufficient to borrow money outside the forum considering how small the amount you are asking here. You will receive negative feedback if you persist.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Matt55317 (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 10:26:41 AM

By 2 different ways I meant I can give you control of the account which holds 15% worth if the loan . Or I would cash the coins out and withdraw them to whatever escrow service need be or wherever the lender would like me to send them .I think I clearly stated that I my post if you read it . But that's is what I meant by two different ways, I guess I should have said either way you want it. But the account holds the 15% of the loan value that I mentioned.
    And I do apologize if 15% value is not enough to be colatterall in an amount great enough to secure the loan . I did not mean to violate any rules or anything like that . I just thought some colatterall was enough to try an d secure such a small loan . I definitely do not want negative feedback. And that is why I also stated I would withdraw the coin from the account and send it to whatever service or place the lender deem necessary . So before giving me negative trust forgot I offered . I thought by putting something up against the loan being so small would be okay
     . If I could match the amount needed to borrow I wouldn't need to borrow it so that does not make much sense to me at all. That is why I thought it is okay to have colatterall amount smaller than the loan amount . Does that not make sense to anyone else ? If I had enough coin in my account to match total amount I'm trying to borrow I would not need the loan lol. Maybe I am stupid I guess for thinking that.

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 10:52:28 AM

By 2 different ways I meant I can give you control of the account which holds 15% worth if the loan . Or I would cash the coins out and withdraw them to whatever escrow service need be or wherever the lender would like me to send them .I think I clearly stated that I my post if you read it . But that's is what I meant by two different ways, I guess I should have said either way you want it. But the account holds the 15% of the loan value that I mentioned.
    And I do apologize if 15% value is not enough to be colatterall in an amount great enough to secure the loan . I did not mean to violate any rules or anything like that . I just thought some colatterall was enough to try an d secure such a small loan . I definitely do not want negative feedback. And that is why I also stated I would withdraw the coin from the account and send it to whatever service or place the lender deem necessary . So before giving me negative trust forgot I offered . I thought by putting something up against the loan being so small would be okay
     . If I could match the amount needed to borrow I wouldn't need to borrow it so that does not make much sense to me at all. That is why I thought it is okay to have colatterall amount smaller than the loan amount . Does that not make sense to anyone else ? If I had enough coin in my account to match total amount I'm trying to borrow I would not need the loan lol. Maybe I am stupid I guess for thinking that.

And you believe that there is someone here that wants to give you money for an account or some wannabe coins that cost the 15% of the amount that he will give you? Cheesy
You just want to find someone to actually donate you the amount that you want but unfortunately, that won't happen.
So, as I posted above, better lock your thread and try elsewhere to find the amount that you want/ need.

I definitely do not want negative feedback.

We will find out, don't we?

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Matt55317 (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 10:59:44 AM

Well like I said I would cash the coins out and send them to whatever escrow service the lender chose for me to send them to it they could just control the account. I don't know if there is failure to read that part of the post it what . But since I am obviously being bullied  into locking the thread I guess I will. But I thought I clearly stated I would cash in the coins and send them wherever the lender deemed necessary and restated it in several replies . And the coins are not wannabee. They are valued inUSD and cashed out in btc. It is a reputable site that has verifiable payouts of a ton of money . I'm just not sure where the disconnect is.

I am going to edit my original post and leave it open for a few actually to get an answer to this question . Is the colatterall supposed to match the value of the loan asked for ? Because idk if I am plumb stupid ,but I don't think I would need the loan if I had a matching amount of what I am trying to borrow .. dies that make sense?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2021, 11:59:15 AM

So if 15% is not enough

So that's like $6 in "collateral"? No one will bother with an amount that will be wasted on TX fees. And sure as shit you won't bother to come back with your newbie account to give $50 for a useless dust faucet account and/or useless $6 worth of points.

Because idk if I am plumb stupid ,but I don't think I would need the loan if I had a matching amount of what I am trying to borrow .. dies that make sense?

You the one asking for a loan so you tell us. How do you expect this to work? What is the lender going to do if you disappear with the $40?

Matt55317 (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 05:42:16 PM

I didn't realize 15% was not enough. And like I keep saying I could cash out the points I talked about . It's not a big deal . Obviously I am in the wrong . I didn't think about the tx fees. Thanks for bringing that up. And just to be clear the value of the coins I spoke of was in btc value. Closing thread
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: