Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:04:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is financial stability defined for you?  (Read 1346 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 05:24:34 PM

When you have financial stability, it means that you should be able to survive with minimal needs without needing to work. Of course it doesn't mean castles and best cars lined up and all that, I do not need that but if you could survive, like have a house or be able to rent one forever, have one car, even if a mediocre peugout one or something, have enough to pay for your bills and food and stuff and even maybe save some aside from future clothing, hospital, educational or whatever needs that you may have, childcare and such, if all of that is paid then you have financial stability.

But the logic behind stability suggests that if you are making an income, and it is stable enough, doesn't go up or down too much then THATS the real stability. Doesn't mean that you can pay for stuff, you could be both poor and also have financial stability at the same time, which is the worst kind of stability.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ultegra134 (OP)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 06:08:43 PM

While in particular, I'm pretty satisfied with the amount of money I'm earning, I definitely wouldn't mind earning 10% or 20% more, I'm not sure though, if I'd say the same even if I supposedly received the previously mentioned raise, which is falling to the category of, the more, the better.

So is what you earn now enough to take care of all your needs including health bills?

As a single person of 23years, you may not have a family of your own, that is no wife no children but you definitely have mother and father. Therefore is your earning able to take care of them? You can say someone is financially stable when they are able to take care of there need and those dependent on them at any time they are called upon. Also being financial stable is not about having enough of food and drinks to dine with but also able to extend to others at least some measure because if you don't have excess you may not give out if you don't have the spirit of giving.
I live (and rent) with my girlfriend, and we're making ends meet without worrying too much about money. On top of that, we're managing to save a decent amount from paycheck to paycheck, while we also went on an 8-day vacation in September. Currently, I don't have to worry about a family as you're mentioning, it's just the two of us.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lucates

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 06:17:58 PM

My definition of financial stability is simple: If I don't have to worry about any of the mortgage, hospitalizations, vacations, and food for the rest of my life, that's financial stability. I'm not materialistic, nor do I want to be uber rich. I just want to live a comfortable life. Most of us define financial stability as having lots of houses, cars, and vacations on picturesque countries every year, while in reality being financially stable just means that you'll still survive even if you are to lose your job and remain jobless for quite some time.

Financial stability is building a financial system that can function in good times and bad times. That a person can able to survive or overcome all the good and bad things that happen in the economy. That meets the needs of average families and  businesses.
That's a person who can buy house, car, spend for education, retirement, etc. They can easily manage their failures or losses. Is a part of financial freedom. In my persuasion financial stability is whenever we make any decision money should not be the concerning factor.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 06:21:18 PM

The subject of money in particular is controversial, speaking for myself, I'm working a regular job, getting paid above average each month, while also doing some online work such as signature campaigns and staking coins on various platforms. I'm making enough money to make ends up and on the plus side, setting aside a decent sum of money from my salary, as well as any other amount earned online, is set aside as savings.
Earning above average doesn't mean that you are going perfect to secure your life to lead like how you are doing even after retirement because in almost all the countries, below average people are in more number which drags the per-capita into lower side. If you are going to reduce your requirements after retirement then your current earnings may match your requirements.

You must invest up to 20% of your earning into something which will be getting you higher interest than the inflation rate of your country. Otherwise, your standard of living may get affected after retirement.

Financial stability in my view is, earning and multiplying money in a way that we do not need to scarify anything due to inflation rate. At the same time we need to remember that stable financial level will upgrade us to higher standard of living over the time.
Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 06:35:43 PM

What I mean by financially stable is the ability to be able to satisfy all your financial needs, if you are able to get afford all what you need at any moment without seeking for any financial help then I believe you are financially stable. You must not have excess money before you can be financially stable even if you are having little.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 07:15:20 PM

The subject of money in particular is controversial, speaking for myself, I'm working a regular job, getting paid above average each month, while also doing some online work such as signature campaigns and staking coins on various platforms. I'm making enough money to make ends up and on the plus side, setting aside a decent sum of money from my salary, as well as any other amount earned online, is set aside as savings.

While in particular, I'm pretty satisfied with the amount of money I'm earning, I definitely wouldn't mind earning 10% or 20% more, I'm not sure though, if I'd say the same even if I supposedly received the previously mentioned raise, which is falling to the category of, the more, the better.
Your life is just as mine, I also have a regular job which I do from Monday to Friday, and then my second source of income is online jobs, like this signature campaigns, and trading, and the rest of them. As for me, I think financial stability is when you are able to handle the expenses that are coming your way, you know,  like being able to take care of the responsibilities you have, such as taking care of your family and your loved ones. That’s really what I see as financial stability, because you don’t have problems that are really going to like be that serious to you.

As long as you’re able to tackle them, then you are stable financially. But it wouldn’t also be bad to earn more money, that’s what everyone is praying for as long as you’re going to be doing it The right way.

Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 07:40:56 PM
Merited by amishmanish (2)

How do you define financial stability for yourself? Do you believe that there's a thing as too much money? With what kind of income would you be satisfied and felt successful, at least in the sector of finances. Is it the more, the better?

However, the general idea is that I'm currently okay, if I were to pursue something in life, in terms of money and finances, it'd be to make enough money to make ends meet and have a decent amount of purchasing power, while at the same time, having a savings account. This is something that as a 23-year-old student I've managed, but I have a pretty long way to go.

What's your take on this?

I am saving (or investing) towards financial freedom by building a stream of dividend paying stocks that automatically reinvest. It was Albert Einstein who once said that compounding is the 8th wonder of the world and it is very true. It start's off very slow, putting in as much as you can each month, but after a few years the rewards are amazing and start a massive snowball effect - gathering faster and faster as time moves on. The dividends paid out by companies along with your continual investment grows into a steady stream of income that you won't have to work for in future. Once that pot grows big enough it will mean not having to work (if I want) and that to me is what defines real financial freedom.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 07:45:19 PM

How do you define financial stability for yourself? Do you believe that there's a thing as too much money? With what kind of income would you be satisfied and felt successful, at least in the sector of finances. Is it the more, the better?

However, the general idea is that I'm currently okay, if I were to pursue something in life, in terms of money and finances, it'd be to make enough money to make ends meet and have a decent amount of purchasing power, while at the same time, having a savings account. This is something that as a 23-year-old student I've managed, but I have a pretty long way to go.

What's your take on this?
Financial stability is something that talks about from the word itself which is stable whether you do make out some investment or purchases then you wont

really be minding much whether you dont already have funds to use for other possible outcomes that could happen which only few people are really on this

certain state because not all are really that rich if you do ask me.When you reach out this particular condition then consider yourself to be wealthy
or somewhere on the bracket could be called rich people.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2021, 08:00:08 PM

Financial stability if measured by each individual may be very different. I mean, someone with a steady income still can't have stability because of the amount of money they have to spend to cover their need. But if we have gratitude, it will be quite enough. A person with an income of $1K per month has to pay a loan of $500-$850 every month and the rest is to cover the necessities of life, do you think this person is financially stable? But when we have gratitude, stability will form naturally without having to force ourselves to fulfill a luxurious lifestyle.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 09:52:30 PM

There is no such thing as too much money. At least for most people. They have money, they will want more. There is no end to it. More like a race to be more rich than someone else. I would say someone is financially stable if the person has a stead flow of money (like from a stable job or investments with least risk), has no roof over their head, food and shouldn't have to worry about paying any bills (hospitals included). Even if the person loses the job, he wouldn't be in a big trouble and will have enough money to survive till he finds his next one. In other words, he doesn't have to worry about money at all.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 10:32:50 PM

For me, financial stability means:
1. It is enough for me to accommodate all needs for me and also my family, both for present needs and also for future needs or saving
2. I have savings for my future, my children education, and also health
3. I have a utopilot business
4. I have passive income even it is not high enough but enough for us

Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 11:45:49 PM

For me, financial stability means:
1. It is enough for me to accommodate all needs for me and also my family, both for present needs and also for future needs or saving
2. I have savings for my future, my children education, and also health
3. I have a utopilot business
4. I have passive income even it is not high enough but enough for us

5. Could make out investments without needing up some loans
6. Have savings for emergencies
7. Could expand of ventures you are dealing with
8. Doesn't have any credit or loans
9. Buying things that you do want or like
10. Leverage/Passive income.

Etc.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 11:52:34 PM

Most would glance at wages, job status and career options to define financial stability.

But what role do governments, banks, job markets, regulatory agencies and similar institutions play in determining whether people can happily say they are financially stable?

Financial stability can be difficult or even impossible to obtain if the institutional side of the economy isn't well managed. As is perhaps becoming more relevant as further COVID policy is unveiled.

Wages, job status and career options can trend negatively under long term inflation, regulatory restrictions, tax hikes and similar negative economic trends.

If all of the above is true then true financial stability might be defined as a public that is informed enough to support the right economic policies, to ensure things like inflation do not persist over the long term.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 06:26:04 AM

Stability finances for me are we can fill our daily needs every month without having a problem, even if sometimes we have an urgent thing that can come anytime. We can also donate some money to people who needed while we still have the other money in our saving or cash. The important thing is we can fill our primary need for our lives and that is not about how much money we can have because that will be related to the grateful feeling, which we can not be described with words.

If we have more money monthly, we can use it for another thing to grow the amount in the next months so our finances become more stable and we do not feel a lack of financing.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Poker Player
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 2011

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 06:51:58 AM

How do you define financial stability for yourself?

I would define it as the situation I am currently in. I am also getting paid above average where I live. After a recent promotion well above average, and I also have other sources of income like you, and savings and investments.

I would like to have more money, I don't need much more either, but money gives you the freedom to do many things. But going back to what you ask, I would define financial stability in a personal way, that state in which your income/investments reach such a point that they become secondary.

Do you believe that there's a thing as too much money?

In general, no, but there are cases in which they do, such as people who win the lottery or get rich very quickly and end up dying of overdose or bankrupt after a few years.

It is not in 100% of cases, but I would say that in most cases it is due to earning money too quickly, coupled with mental and/or self-esteem problems.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2021, 06:57:22 AM

I look at financial stability as something as you don't have to worry about what you will eat tomorrow or for a long time. It's having the peace of mind that if somebody within your immediate family gets sick, you wouldn't have to worry much about where you are going to get the funds you have. It's almost as if you won't have to worry about sustaining the current expenses that you can incur with that.

There's certainly no limit to what you can have or gain with your financial aspect as long as you do the right things and do not step in other people's way. You got rich the right way; I think you will be happy.

It's all about health for me.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 4279

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 08:26:35 AM

I live (and rent) with my girlfriend, and we're making ends meet without worrying too much about money. On top of that, we're managing to save a decent amount from paycheck to paycheck, while we also went on an 8-day vacation in September. Currently, I don't have to worry about a family as you're mentioning, it's just the two of us.

In fact, financial stability for each is determined according to his own well-being.
You are right as long as you are satisfied with the state of affairs such as a rented apartment and the absence of any things in your life, but at the same time you do not feel defective, you are happy.
But if you look at some people with a lot of capital and at the same time regularly worrying about constant profit, they, in my opinion, do not have financial freedom.
As long as we feel comfortable in ourselves, our financial freedom will remain stable.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 10:54:11 AM

As for me, financial stability is living a comfortable life where you don't have to face chaos just to sustain your financial needs. It isn't about having luxurious things but rather being happy for your attainments where you don't have to spend most of your time working and you don't have to worry about how to survive each day.

When it come to financial stability I think we all have the same description or interpretation about this aspect and that is having a comfortable life even if there's a big problem that comes on way facing chaos is not that big deal. Luxuries and  leisures were inevitably become part of the lifestyle of a person that living a comfortable or with financial stability. In my case I think that I am still in the long way to achieve my financial stability.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 11:23:58 AM

Financial stability means for me to have some savings that gives me and my family security in the case unforseen problems arise. For example if I crash my car tomorrow and the insurance wouldn't cover anything, then financial stability means to be able to quickly get a new one. This doesn't mean to have all the money as cash invested, but rather the chance to take out a loan against assets like an apartment. Or in case of losing my job, then I need to be able to cover atleast 6 months without income.
There is definitely people with too much money on the world. All the super rich with more than 1bn USD is too much wealth concentrated in one person. I have nothing against successful people who earn a lot of money, but having more money than you can ever spend in a lifetime is wrong.
For me the mix of investment income and a monthly salary is enough, we should all be reasonable towards other people.
Leviathan.007

Activity: 1582
Merit: 722

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2021, 12:43:10 PM

Being financially stable can be different for anyone and people may have different definitions of being financially stable depending on their situation and current financial level. For example, if you ask someone who is poor he will say I'm financially when I have enough money to eat food and buy clothes but everything cab be different if you ask the same question from people who are working as employees in a normal company. In this case, if you ask me I would say I'm financially stable if I have nought money per month to to buy normal stuff for myself and my family.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄