Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:56:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PHI] Phiblock from PHI TECHNOLOGIES. NEW POW CURRENCY. NO ICO-NO PREMINED  (Read 2501 times)
Adam Phi (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 09:31:22 AM

Can you surpass Monero
 coins? I like Privacy coins. I haven't found a better privacy coin than Monroe coins. We need innovation to make Phi a privacy coin that many people like and use

This is our Goal.
Phiblock is the first anonymous currency with a telegram instant payment wallet #Phitiw and with sms pay system #phipay.
Imagine Monero this way.

Zelerius, Armor and Gota.. all created by you guys and all rug pulls... dont lie...

Hello, Robbie.
If you don't like the project it's perfect for us. But please don't throw free fud...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
robotdot

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 10:01:34 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2021, 10:31:49 PM by robotdot

Can you surpass Monero
 coins? I like Privacy coins. I haven't found a better privacy coin than Monroe coins. We need innovation to make Phi a privacy coin that many people like and use

This is our Goal.
Phiblock is the first anonymous currency with a telegram instant payment wallet #Phitiw and with sms pay system #phipay.
Imagine Monero this way.

Zelerius, Armor and Gota.. all created by you guys and all rug pulls... dont lie...

Excuse me but I would like you to explain to me where you see the relationship  ... I just saw the armor code and it is completely different, who are you?

guys, I have 3000 phiblocks for selling OTC at 499sat each coin.
If you are interested please, ask for me at telegram channel

Please do not trade here, it is not safe. In Discord channel and Telegram group a OTC market has been created through trusted users (administrators) but you have to be alert, obvious. Or just wait the first exchange (more secure than OTC market).

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Freelancer76

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 03:58:48 PM

Good luck to the team, hope we will get another decent coin to mine.
My take is that I will not mine it until I see listing on some decent exchange, after getting hacked by SPL wallet, which I also recommend to other users as well.
Booster777

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 10:15:34 PM

Crooks, scammers. I was simply removed from the telegram group.
robotdot

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 11:23:04 PM

Crooks, scammers. I was simply removed from the telegram group.

You have tried to scam several users, it is normal that they kick you out... lol

From my point of view phiblock is a project like Monero but it still has a long way to go.
Booster777

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 12:58:01 AM

I wasn't trying to fool anyone. I just wrote that this project is being done by people from GOTA who were scammers.
These are scammers. Run away.
Tabularasa5000

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 11:24:27 AM

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

"Adam Phigerald" and "Daniel Corral" are one and the same person.
He is the Co-founder and one of the scammer of Zelerius ,the old Armor and other scam projects.

Robbie Crypto

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 12:52:27 PM

Can you surpass Monero

This is our Goal.
Imagine Monero this way.

Excuse me but I would like you to explain to me where you see the relationship  ... I just saw the armor code and it is completely different, who are you?

Please do not trade here, it is not safe. In Discord channel and Telegram group a OTC market has been created through trusted users (administrators) but you have to be alert, obvious. Or just wait the first exchange (more secure than OTC market).

Telegram wallet. Huh same as ZLS AMX and GOTA?   My prediction is you will first try to get listed at Cratex, just like your other SCAM coins. Funny how you are all Newbies here with recently created accounts... Daniel, Vicente and Arnatz are serial scammers. SAME rince and repeat system as before and before that. Instituto Nacional de Ciberseguridad dependiente del Ministerio de Asuntos Económicos y Transformación Digital have been informed as have others. A dossier has been collated. You can run but you cannot hide. I predict you will shut down and run. We know who you are.... STOP YOUR CRIMINAL ACTIVITY
robotdot

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 02:37:22 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2021, 02:51:31 PM by robotdot

Can you surpass Monero

This is our Goal.
Imagine Monero this way.

Excuse me but I would like you to explain to me where you see the relationship  ... I just saw the armor code and it is completely different, who are you?

Telegram wallet. Huh same as ZLS AMX and GOTA?   My prediction is you will first try to get listed at Cratex, just like your other SCAM coins. Funny how you are all Newbies here with recently created accounts... Daniel, Vicente and Arnatz are serial scammers. SAME rince and repeat system as before and before that. Instituto Nacional de Ciberseguridad dependiente del Ministerio de Asuntos Económicos y Transformación Digital have been informed as have others. A dossier has been collated. You can run but you cannot hide. I predict you will shut down and run. We know who you are.... STOP YOUR CRIMINAL ACTIVITY

at the moment everything you say is not true, neither telegram, nor cratex, etc.... Can you provide any proof?

In telegram you have asked people for 100 dollars to avoid this bad publicity. Your message there has been, "or you send us 100 dollars or we will make you very bad marketing" who are you? Why are you trying to ask for money?

*EDITED
On the other hand, I have found this repository on github https://github.com/Armor-Network/armor and the code is completely different ... why do you say it is very similar? also as I see here, https://miningpoolstats.stream/armor the currency is still active... I continue without seeing the similarities, why do you accuse?

Robbie Crypto

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 03:16:49 PM

Can you surpass Monero

This is our Goal.
Imagine Monero this way.

Telegram wallet. Huh same as ZLS AMX and GOTA?   My prediction is you will first try to get listed at Cratex, just like your other SCAM coins. Funny how you are all Newbies here with recently created accounts... Daniel, Vicente and Arnatz are serial scammers. SAME rince and repeat system as before and before that. Instituto Nacional de Ciberseguridad dependiente del Ministerio de Asuntos Económicos y Transformación Digital have been informed as have others. A dossier has been collated. You can run but you cannot hide. I predict you will shut down and run. We know who you are.... STOP YOUR CRIMINAL ACTIVITY

at the moment everything you say is not true, neither telegram, nor cratex, etc.... Can you provide any proof?

In telegram you have asked people for 100 dollars to avoid this bad publicity. Your message there has been, "or you send us 100 dollars or we will make you very bad marketing" who are you? Why are you trying to ask for money?

*EDITED
On the other hand, I have found this repository on github https://github.com/Armor-Network/armor and the code is completely different ... why do you say it is very similar? also as I see here, https://miningpoolstats.stream/armor the currency is still active... I continue without seeing the similarities, why do you accuse?

You are accusing ME of extortion now? Definately a matter for the police don't you think?  I suggest you get them involved..Do it!!! I'll wait. Are you sure about Cratex? I have proof. Start sweating. This is going to get ugly for you scammers. You people are the reason why our industry will become tightly regulated. Criminal scum 
Tabularasa5000

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 03:52:58 PM

Can you surpass Monero

This is our Goal.
Imagine Monero this way.

*EDITED

LooL, you are a really really poor scammer xD
u just try to save your scam by inventing a extort of him.

Robbie Crypto

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 04:22:15 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2021, 11:57:33 PM by Welsh

Can you surpass Monero

This is our Goal.
Imagine Monero this way.

*EDITED

LooL, you are a really really poor scammer xD
u just try to save your scam by inventing a extort of him.

This is the way their tiny criminal minds work. Shame you lads dont put all that genius into being honest. I find it interesting that if you look at their github https://github.com/phiblock-project they claim that Phi Technologies are from Germany (phiblock.tech) Joined 29 days ago... and yet it AMAZING they only added a german speaking Telegram channel TODAY.. ONE MONTH LATER... very poor show considering they made English, Spanish, Russian and Chinese first. very poor. must try harder.  We have a huge amount of documented evidence, photos, websites, addresses, chat and screenshots etc etc on you guys ( before you scrubbed what you could )  and delighted to show them to the relevant authorities. Miners, Investers, Traders, there are so many good honest projects to be involved with. This is not one of them. Myself and other have already lost money to these scammers, We just want to save others from the same fate.

Can you surpass Monero

This is our Goal.
Imagine Monero this way.

*EDITED

Can I provide proof?... Don't make me laugh.
Proof... your a liar... anyone can check at Cratex Discord https://discord.com/invite/NPvBH3V
and you have the cheek to accuse me of extortion.
Shame on you.

Adam Phidgerald Takahashi — 24/11/2021
hello
I want to list phi in cratex
PCMiNing.XYZ — 24/11/2021
Welcome @Adam Phidgerald Takahashi
Adam Phidgerald Takahashi — 24/11/2021
I love this exchange...

No whitepaper, No Roadmap no GUI wallets
Vicente, Arnatz and Daniel are cryptoclowns... AVOID THIS IS A SCAM

[Mod note: Consecutive posts merged]
robotdot

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 05:37:18 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2021, 11:57:18 PM by Welsh

Robbie Crypto... I talk about this => https://pic.li/i/bThu

I still see no relationship, completely different code, no cratex, no telegram problems... I think you are dedicated to blackmailing emerging projects until they close because of you.

Please do not write in red color, you're going to blind us!

Robbie Crypto... I still don't understand what you mean with that thing ... cratex is a scam exchange, you mean that? I really do not understand you. I only see a user requesting to list something there ... what proof is that? Is everything out there scam?

Megabit monster

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Will work for BitCoins

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 02:09:31 AM

New servers added for Asia and EU.

Hi all. Join us at Groovy Nerds Mining Pool!
Mining addresses
USA = phipool.thegroovynerd.com:4444
EU = eu.phipool.thegroovynerd.com:4445
Asia = apac.phipool.thegroovynerd.com:4446

Web Stats http://phipool.thegroovynerd.com/
.5%Prop/.5%solo
Block Finder Reward 1%

Payouts every 30 minutes
Minimum 1phi payout
https://discord.gg/KTySx6xA3W

Cisco CCNP + CCIE Written. Open to various networking/VOIP related projects. 
Accept bitcoin for payments. Extensive successful project history.
Tabularasa5000

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 04:38:18 AM

Robbie Crypto... I talk about this => https://pic.li/i/bThu

I still see no relationship, completely different code, no cratex, no telegram problems... I think you are dedicated to blackmailing emerging projects until they close because of you.

Please do not write in red color, you're going to blind us!

Robbie Crypto... I still don't understand what you mean with that thing ... cratex is a scam exchange, you mean that? I really do not understand you. I only see a user requesting to list something there ... what proof is that? Is everything out there scam?

No cratex??? xD nice try.  >>>> https://pic.li/i/bh7A

We already made a Screenshot thats you tried it to liste your scamcoin there. Like zelerius / the old armor and gota.
Whats the next step, you try it with a fake request to Liste at TradeOgre?

robotdot

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 06:28:25 PM

There are many comments here that do not talk about the project, only accusations, I do not understand how the moderator does not delete all these messages, at least the messages with letters in red. Everything is threats, lies, etc. in short all off-topic topics.
emwiz

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 05:41:07 PM

Moderator delete this new announcement. It’s all a scam from the same scammers who launched gota, armor & zelerius.
robotdot

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 11:40:01 AM

I do not understand how a cryptocurrency by itself can be a scam, if it is a scam then all crypto world is a scam. Phiblock does not have pre-mined coins, I do not understand the negative messages... constraint for non-payment? bad comments all seem from the same person using different accounts
robotdot

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 04:07:10 PM

Tabularasa5000....

You talk about other projects, about telegram (this is a cryptocurrency not a messages app lol) I still don't understand how a project with no pre-mined coins is a scam, in the worst case my coins will cost very little... at best coins will have a high price.. I don't get you...

by the way, I'm just a miner!
Adam Phi (OP)

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 08:03:15 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2021, 09:03:14 PM by Adam Phi

Phiblock is not realted to other scam projects like Armor or Gota.
Time will give us the truth.
We will continue working hard, which is what we know how to do. We have not taken a penny from the community and no plans to do so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: