Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:05:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting a Cryptocurrency Exchange like Binance is a Profitable Business?  (Read 41 times)
isabella17 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 09:09:51 AM

To be Short, The Answer is - Yes,

To be a Long Answer - We need to go back several years, exactly says the year July 2017, The Binance crypto exchange was started. Within 2 years the exchange became a king of the crypto exchange industry. And now they support 45+ countries, 500+ cryptocurrencies & they have more than 13.5+ million crypto users in their exchange.

Eventually, last year (2020) COVID pandemic situation also does not affect their business gates. And, they’ve generated about $570 million in revenue from their exchange in 2020.

Now we have concluded why entrepreneurs/startups want to start their own crypto exchange like binance. But some people had doubts like this - “How does Crypto Exchange like Binance Generate Money? & What are their Revenue Modules?” I can hear your thoughts, let me explain to you easily...

Revenue Generating Modules for Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform:

Here I’ve listed some revenue modules of the Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform

- The Trading fee
- Transaction
- Deposit & Withdrawal fee
- IEO
- Margin Trading [Lending & borrowing]
- Multilateral trading facility
- Backend/infrastructure via API access
- Token Listing fees.
- Ads (Google Adsense & Sponsored Ads)
- Staking & much more

Oh, this seems already a hefty money-generating list?? Isn't it? Okay, I think now you have a clear idea of how the crypto exchanges like binance generate their revenue. I can see that you’re very curious to know about - How to start a crypto exchange like binance??? Without any delay, we can directly move to the topic.

How to Start a Cryptocurrency Exchange like Binance???

Generally, there are 2 possible ways to kick-start a crypto exchange platform like binance.

- You can sketch your plan from scratch
- Develop an exchange with binance clone script with the premium features.

If you go with scratch - You need to spend more time, money, & technical efforts & more. Else, you can go with the Binance clone script which helps to get your exchange platform in less time, and the cost of development will be around $ 5k - $ 12k. However, the expenses may differ based on your business requirements.

If you want to launch a crypto exchange in a safe, secured & cost-efficient manner, then the Binance clone script is a perfect choice. Also, I’ve explained some benefits of using the Binance clone script.

Benefits of Binance Clone Script:

- Customizing options - Binance clone script provider will help you to build your cryptocurrency exchange platform based on your business needs.
- Monitor and Engage - You can easily monitor the work process
- Beta module - You can test your exchange in the Beta module
- Cost-effective - Binance clone script cost of development will be around $ 5k - $ 12k (It may vary based on the requirements.)
- Time-Period - You can launch your exchange within 1 week
- Fully secured, bug-free & adv trading features.

Now, you've got a clear idea about how to create a crypto exchange like binance using a binance clone script. The next big step is, Choosing your reliable crypto exchange script provider is an important step while leaping into the crypto exchange business. Because there are many script providers available in the crypto market. Only a few trustable script providers can provide a high-quality and highly secured crypto exchange platform like binance. So choosing the script provider is more important. No need to worry, I’ve done some groundwork to find the best binance clone script, provider. As a result, I’ve found one clone script provider (Coinsclone) cleared all my technical & non-technical aspects. Coinsclone has a great number of years of experience in the crypto industry. Till now they successfully delivered 100+ crypto exchanges, wallets, & payment gateways to their worldwide clients. And they mainly focus on their customer satisfaction so their software/scripts are 100% bug-free, secured, & inbuilt with cutting-edge trading features.

Are you interested in business with them??? touch their business experts directly via,

Whatsapp/Telegram: +919500575285

Mail: hello@coinsclone.com

For a Free Live Demo, visit @ Binance Clone Script

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Warison185

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 10:47:16 AM

yes, it is profitable as CRYPTOCURRENCIES are going to remain the fashion. Atleast the bitcoin will!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: