Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:31:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Metaverse - Shared Virtual World Environments  (Read 426 times)
krg-token
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

🔴KRG - backed by a Real Estate business

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2021, 10:05:09 PM

Unbelievable. Speaking of tokens. MetavFinance's token rose 5000% in a few hours! And that is only the beginning of the first phase. Can you imagine what it would be on the next phases? For a sec I thought I was in a dream world, but this is all true… This news absolutely needs more attention, right?

🔴 KRG - backed by a Real Estate business 🔴
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2021, 10:23:44 PM

Congrats to all Meta holders we are breaking new ATH soon! 😎🤑

Dips are always eaten and load your bags before we blast off to the moon!

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 12:20:41 AM

Exactly what product will Metaverse build so that the META token has an ecosystem and usability?
Also when will the cross-chain bridge be ready? Uniswap has very high trading fees, for trading fees alone it costs up to hundreds of USD. this is very unpleasant for small traders.
GraphLinq Protocol
Copper Member

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 09:07:42 PM

Hello there! What’s your opinion about MetavFinance? I've found them on Uniswap a couple of hours ago and they stuck with me.
It's impressive how they are able to combine aspects of social media, augmented reality, and cryptocurrencies altogether.
It looks like a profitable place to put money in.
Semehov

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 09:19:19 PM

Hello there! What’s your opinion about MetavFinance? I've found them on Uniswap a couple of hours ago and they stuck with me.
It's impressive how they are able to combine aspects of social media, augmented reality, and cryptocurrencies altogether.
It looks like a profitable place to put money in.
It is! Did you see what happened at their launch? The token blew up a 5000%. There's massive investment in augmented and virtual realities going on, and while MetavFinance is developing their products, the token they've made burns up, which will boost the price at every point on the roadmap.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

Activity: 109

The future of decentralised finance

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2021, 09:43:26 PM

Hey guys, I think you should check out MetavFinance. There's a lot of money to be made imo. The company is developing a decentralized metaverse while raising money with a deflationary token. I can't think of a better model - growing in actual value while manufacturing scarcity.

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
Legasches

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 10:33:00 PM

I am a fundamentalist investor, what value does MetavFinance project want to bring to the crypto market? Is MetavFinance project participating in DeFi? I suspect DeFi is an important trend in the crypto market.
Vetohov

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 10:37:44 PM

I am a fundamentalist investor, what value does MetavFinance project want to bring to the crypto market? Is MetavFinance project participating in DeFi? I suspect DeFi is an important trend in the crypto market.
MetavFinance platform enables you to monitor trading in real-time and analyse a project during and after its launch. MetavFinance will let you make informed decisions faster and get a full view of the token. Every metric you can imagine – every key decisionmaking metric, all in one view.
Legasches

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 11:31:00 PM

MetavFinance platform enables you to monitor trading in real-time and analyse a project during and after its launch. MetavFinance will let you make informed decisions faster and get a full view of the token. Every metric you can imagine – every key decisionmaking metric, all in one view.
What do you think about the potential of MetavFinance's META token in future? Should I participate in investing in this new token when it is just started and got about 150 token holders with 400 transactions on Ethereum?
Indacoin

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

https://indacoin.com/

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2021, 09:46:43 PM

Hey, I believe I've found a hidden gem! MetavFinance launched a token on Uniswap a few days ago, and it blew up 5000%. The potential here is crazy, as CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko listings are coming soon.
Vetohov

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 10:17:38 PM

What do you think about the potential of MetavFinance's META token in future? Should I participate in investing in this new token when it is just started and got about 150 token holders with 400 transactions on Ethereum?
I think a new token is a new opportunity for investors. MetavFinance's META is your door to participate in both DeFi & Metaverse trends now in crypto market. META deserves a place in any investor's portfolio in 2021-2022.
Bordijo

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 09:54:47 PM

I'm listening to people talking about the META token from MetavFinance projct, they say it is one of the most promising tokens in the Metaverse + DeFi trend. Is it a token on Ethereum or a Binance Smart Chain platform?
Paypolitan
Copper Member

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 10:02:02 PM

I'm listening to people talking about the META token from MetavFinance projct, they say it is one of the most promising tokens in the Metaverse + DeFi trend. Is it a token on Ethereum or a Binance Smart Chain platform?
MetavFinance's META is a ERC20 token on Ethereum platform. Total supply 1Q META token but 0.5Q META was burned to support META token price.After learning about this project, I became a MetavFinance's META token holder and believe in its potential in the future.
Bordijo

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 10:06:03 PM

MetavFinance's META is a ERC20 token on Ethereum platform. Total supply 1Q META token but 0.5Q META was burned to support META token price.
Please share: why did you join the MetavFinance ecosystem and become a META token holders? Aren't you plagued by the problem of high transaction fees, about 20-30 USD per transaction, on the Ethereum platform?
Paypolitan
Copper Member

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 09:36:54 PM

MetavFinance's META is a ERC20 token on Ethereum platform. Total supply 1Q META token but 0.5Q META was burned to support META token price.
Please share: why did you join the MetavFinance ecosystem and become a META token holders? Aren't you plagued by the problem of high transaction fees, about 20-30 USD per transaction, on the Ethereum platform?
Metaverse is a big trend in crypto market, I don't want to miss this trend and MetavFinance's META is the best token I found. In 2022, ETH2.0 will solve the problem of transaction fees. Now transaction fees on Ethereum will become part of META token value & price.
Bordijo

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 10:05:50 PM

Metaverse is a big trend in crypto market, I don't want to miss this trend and MetavFinance's META is the best token I found. In 2022, ETH2.0 will solve the problem of transaction fees. Now transaction fees on Ethereum will become part of META token value & price.
OK, thanks for your sharing, I think I need to learn more about the MetavFinance project and the META token. I don't want to miss this bullrun either, I'm hearing about Metaverse everywhere, even Facebook has become Meta.
Kovinskii

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 10:08:18 PM

Hi guys, do you follow any projects rn? Cause I was shocked, that thing with tokenomics – 5000%? Really? MetavFinance surprises me everyday. They do so much to improve for us augmented and virtual reality, can’t wait for their next big ideas. Honest people.
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 04:16:45 AM

Do not forget META is tradable on Uniswap. All holders big and small will gain from two percent redistribution tax per transaction.
1% will continue to be burned per transaction forever. METAVERSE is a first-of-it's-class, deflationary, utility coin. Let’s trade and hold META.
_https://twitter.com/Meta_Metaverse/status/1463052473023680512
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: