Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:23:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NFT the next BTC (specifically the value) in the 5 to 10 years later?  (Read 166 times)
Jaycee99 (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 06:16:24 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2021, 06:48:21 AM by Jaycee99

First, as I was reading the first lines of your text @op, I thought you meant NFTs in general, only got to know that the NFT you meant was a coin or tokens based on the price chart you posted.

The long and short of this matter is that bitcoin will always be bitcoin, there is nothing like next bitcoin anywhere, bitcoin will continue to do its thing while other coins out there will do their thing also, no coin out there will take the title of "next bitcoin" cus as long as crypto continue to exist, bitcoin will never die.

NFT coin or token might do well in the future, but that will never make it the next bitcoin, NFT will remain NFT while Bitcoin remain Bitcoin.

Reading your replies got me confused and possibly I end up making people confuse as well. Like I said Iam a noob at NFT.

but...Yes, the coin and the value are what I am talking about.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jaycee99 (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 06:37:55 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2021, 06:49:31 AM by Jaycee99

First, as I was reading the first lines of your text @op, I thought you meant NFTs in general, only got to know that the NFT you meant was a coin or tokens based on the price chart you posted.

The long and short of this matter is that bitcoin will always be bitcoin, there is nothing like next bitcoin anywhere, bitcoin will continue to do its thing while other coins out there will do their thing also, no coin out there will take the title of "next bitcoin" cus as long as crypto continue to exist, bitcoin will never die.

NFT coin or token might do well in the future, but that will never make it the next bitcoin, NFT will remain NFT while Bitcoin remain Bitcoin.

Reading your replies got me confused and possibly I end up making people confuse as well. Like I said Iam a noob at NFT. For now, I won't say anything if I got it mixed up or not.

I'll do more research and on everyone who is into this and it would be nice to share your knowledge if you are a veteran or know to NFT so I can learn more.

Everyone has different views if you have an issue with your deleted post maybe because I said that already.... To everyone who said bitcoin is bitcoin from the next 5 to 10 years I see bitcoin will still be on top and yes bitcoin is bitcoin and will remain bitcoin. To clarify everyone on my point of view on every reply Iam explaining that "I am only pointing out the value the worth of NFT the potential of the coin for the investors to invest or buy not becoming the king in the next 5 to 10 year. Again Iam only pointing out the value worth the amount of the value BTC from the time it was new and NFT.

Also if your going to point the thing I said in the previous reply of mine Like I said Iam a noob in NFT and base from I understand that everyone wants me to clarify what NFT Iam talking about.

From my understanding, your post is deleted because you elaborate that Iam comparing NFT and Bitcoin in which you understand that Iam comparing NFT to be the next BTC that BTC will be no more if NFT will grow. To simplify again, I see the potential of the NFT in the next 10 year attracting CEO's and rich investors like Elon Musk sharing to people my point of view and I want to see if someone has the same view when it comes to the worth, the value and amount of money is NFT]

PLus its my fault that I got people confused because of the subject. Big apologizes I'll change the subject

galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 08:28:02 AM

1. Your NFT chart is wrong, why you use 1 day chart instead of all time chart? Roll Eyes To make people thought NFT price is pumping? lol nope, there's already dump since April 2021 [1]

2. NFT is hype project same as ICO, IEO, IDO, DEFI etc etc, it's strange comparing NFT to BTC and NFT wouldn't become the next BTC, same as other project can't overtake BTC.

3. Online games or E-sports already exist in the past, so they can stand without NFT. Most of people were playing NFT games to earn money especially for third world countries, not to mention how greedy are them want to abuse the system.

[1] https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nft/

This issue is as old as hills. Every now and then we keep hearing that BTC is going to replaced by this coin or that project.  I was just reading this thread, Can Eth flip BTC and why this is good?. Though ETH is well established coin with huge cap and volume, still we can't say it can replace btc. You are right in your second point that NFT till now is just a hype. If its really something worthy, it has to prove it over a period of 4 to 5 years atleast.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: