Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:32:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Titan Mint Coins- Serious Issue- Titan Mint Bitcoin Coins ***NEW UPDATES***  (Read 12708 times)
Hookzup1
Copper Member

Activity: 1211
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 02:02:53 AM

Just saying that there has been 0 issues to this point,  (same as casascius, lealanas, cryptoimperator, satoris, and btcc to my knowledge) so it's ridiculous for this to get out of hand over the site needing updated for the 2fa issue to be resolved. Until there is proof about the titans being compromised I hate to see people destroying such beautiful collectibles or losing sleep while hodling them.

Bitcoin is a real life cheat code to gain financial freedom 😉 the future is going to be fun

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blucepheus
Copper Member

Activity: 531
Merit: 212

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 02:24:09 AM
Merited by ChiBitCTy (2), KrispyKrypto (1)

Just saying that there has been 0 issues to this point,  (same as casascius, lealanas, cryptoimperator, satoris, and btcc to my knowledge) so it's ridiculous for this to get out of hand over the site needing updated for the 2fa issue to be resolved. Until there is proof about the titans being compromised I hate to see people destroying such beautiful collectibles or losing sleep while hodling them.

I hear ya, but with him vanishing — and no way for anyone to reach him — you can’t blame those who are holding a heavy bag of loaded coins. It would make me nervous too.
snarfbag
Copper Member

Activity: 100
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 02:54:22 AM
Merited by ChiBitCTy (2)

Sol Noctis had zero issues until one day my Bull coin was swept. As far as anyone knows mine was the only one, but it proved that someone out there still had a copy of the private keys.

Tim needs to keep all the private keys for the 2FA coins, but why wouldn't he also keep the PK ones as well? What if they fell into someone else's hands if Tim is sick / passes away / disappears? What if the 2FA coins have been running on a fractional reserve and there isn't enough Bitcoin to redeem most of them?

Too many questions for my liking so I peeled the PK one I have (with zero issues redeeming it), and I'm glad to have the peace of mind.
2stout

Activity: 2338
Merit: 585

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 03:33:17 AM

Bottom line, if you have PK variety, get in touch with Hookzup1 and most likely he'll take it off your hands; if no deal, then peel to avoid potential rug pull.
Steeley

Activity: 1117
Merit: 265

Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 05:10:32 AM

Which of these coins require 2FA and which do not? Is it all 2014 coins, 2017?

Steeley

Beware of scammers. I will never discuss the sale of Collectibles on Telegram or any other messaging client outside the forum.
ChiBitCTy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 06:14:09 AM
Merited by krogothmanhattan (5), owlcatz (1)

Brother I love ya you know that but you’ve got to understand that this hobby is really not a good idea to begin with.  Not your keys not your coins. This isn’t just a “the website isn’t working”, he’s potentially blocking in to the  millions of dollars worth of coins.  I’ve been doing scam write ups left and right over the years and they all scam in different ways for all sorts of different reasons and any shady fd up shit like this is normally a bright red indicator that it’s in high risk. Buying these coins, knowing the character of the creator now, it’s not worth the risk..not even remotely close to being worth it. He may have passed, he may just being saying Fuck you all I’m done and never fixing anything or sweep anything, or he may just be buying some time to set up for an exit scam etc. The point is this hobby is already unnecessarily risky so anyone slightly shady should not be trusted. I’ve seen a lot scams already man, they all start off with something funky. Totally cool if you’re willing to take on the risk, I don’t understand it and I worry about it (especially for a friend like you), but it shouldn’t be downgraded as not that big of a deal because none have been peeled. I mean you yourself own some 2FAs you’ve shared, how can you trust him when you’ve got all that bitcoin just sitting there millimeters away and you can’t do shit about it. Just be careful man, worry about you and others willing to risk it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ChiBitCTy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 06:30:31 AM

Which of these coins require 2FA and which do not? Is it all 2014 coins, 2017?

Steeley

2013 1 BTC - 10k mintage limit

I know these were or could be. Will dig deeper tomorrow, time to pass out for me.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Hookzup1
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 06:58:00 AM

I understand what you're saying and appreciate it but until there is any proof something is wrong I've invested to much premium and love on my collection to peel. Plus they aren't my coins they are for my grandkids lol

Bitcoin is a real life cheat code to gain financial freedom 😉 the future is going to be fun
bavicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 1848
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 07:58:57 AM

Sounds similar to the coldkey story. No news from both fronts. A simple “I’m working on it” would solve a lot of doubts. Surely scary.

The only way is up ~bavicrypto
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 2199

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2021, 01:41:04 PM

I think it will interesting to see if the site is renewed in April or if it drops permanently 

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 01:57:51 PM
Merited by yogg (3)

Sounds similar to the coldkey story. No news from both fronts. A simple “I’m working on it” would solve a lot of doubts. Surely scary.

Hey @Bavicrypto, hope you are well man! Smiley

There is a difference actually - Yogg is still alive and reachable, at least to me, and has returned to at least address/admit the situation is still messy... Tim is just... Gone... Huh  Also, Yogg IS working on cleaning it up, he's just off to a slow start - Have faith, coldkey situation will be cleaned up - If not, I will eat my words and my.... well not that... but nobody has anything to worry about with coldkey -  Yogg can't/would never pull a scam, those keys are guaranteed destroyed, he's too honest, just like me! 🤷‍♂️Wink

Thanks and GL to all the Titan hodlers, I wish all the best, but too much risk for my liking. I don't worry about sol noctis either since I'm not going to die losing 4x .001 BTC loaded coins , and the 2014's have never had any issues I'm aware of at all, so there is that. I guess the moral to me is that in my mind, there are only 3 makers I still trust at all, 100% long-term - Cas, Smoothie/Lealana, and Yogg/Coldkey.... I have almost 2 full collections of coldkey series, and I still have not sold or peeled any of them Grin

owl

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
krogoth

Activity: 1212
Merit: 135

Krogothmanhattan alt account

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2021, 02:36:08 PM

Brother I love ya you know that but you’ve got to understand that this hobby is really not a good idea to begin with.  Not your keys not your coins.

So true and on the mark. This crap from scammers really proves that point all the way which is unfortunate for people like us who collect these gems.

Whatever Titans I had, I bought unfunded and if I had any of the recent 0.1btc ones, peeled away. Now its MY KEYS and MY PHYSICAL COIN as well. Just not loaded, so I get to keep the coin itself.

I sleep better at night for sure knowing my btc is in a Trezor under a mountain somewhere out there.  Wink

That's why years ago I made the Scammers thread that is pinned on top of our forum, lest people forget of what is out there, especially for new people who are not aware of issues with certain coins.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CIPHER BILLS-CIPHER BONDS-CIPHER STAMPS * www.CYPHERHODL.com * COLD STORAGE BITCOIN CERTIFICATES <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Agrawas

Activity: 1736
Merit: 501

https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2021, 06:33:54 PM

Brother I love ya you know that but you’ve got to understand that this hobby is really not a good idea to begin with.  Not your keys not your coins.

So true and on the mark. This crap from scammers really proves that point all the way which is unfortunate for people like us who collect these gems.

Whatever Titans I had, I bought unfunded and if I had any of the recent 0.1btc ones, peeled away. Now its MY KEYS and MY PHYSICAL COIN as well. Just not loaded, so I get to keep the coin itself.

I sleep better at night for sure knowing my btc is in a Trezor under a mountain somewhere out there.  Wink

That's why years ago I made the Scammers thread that is pinned on top of our forum, lest people forget of what is out there, especially for new people who are not aware of issues with certain coins.

Thanks guys for the motivation, Here goes another Goldine peeled now. Hate to see it go but had to be done with everything what's going on. This is my first peel which I did unintentionally and for everyon's knowledge there was no issue with Priv Keys and as usual using the Ballet wallet to redeem was a breeze(on the side note, Ballet has added more forks now that will be redeemed along with BTC, BCH and BSV)

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2021, 07:22:08 PM

His LinkedIn and FaceBook have all but been deserted with nothing posted for several years.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Hookzup1
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 07:35:33 PM

Thanks guys for the motivation, Here goes another Goldine peeled now. Hate to see it go but had to be done with everything what's going on. This is my first peel which I did unintentionally and for everyon's knowledge there was no issue with Priv Keys and as usual using the Ballet wallet to redeem was a breeze(on the side note, Ballet has added more forks now that will be redeemed along with BTC, BCH and BSV)

Thanks for sharing your positive experience, but  again, unless it's a 2fa coin you have no reason to worry about your titans. Private investigator will be helping soon please stop worrying everyone until there is a real reason to. I will keep this updated with any progress towards the site issue getting resolved

M-BTC

Activity: 243
Merit: 232

Digital scarcity is a one-time discovery.

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 07:55:04 AM

I'm not sure if this is still up-to-date but according to Rehold he still lives at 9251 Gordon Ave, La Habra: https://rehold.com/La+Habra+CA/GORDON+AVE/9251

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2021, 03:16:39 PM

I'm not sure if this is still up-to-date but according to Rehold he still lives at 9251 Gordon Ave, La Habra: https://rehold.com/La+Habra+CA/GORDON+AVE/9251

That is his parents house

Mine BTC @ kano.is
RealHummer

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 04:37:10 PM

His LinkedIn and FaceBook have all but been deserted with nothing posted for several years.

It appears he was on LinkedIn within the last month

https://www.linkedin.com/in/timfillmore/detail/recent-activity/

Found this also

https://www.zoominfo.com/c/inklocker-inc/448362377
kryme
Copper Member

Activity: 335
Merit: 35

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 07:03:30 PM

Sounds like you guys better tell his mom on him?

M-BTC

Activity: 243
Merit: 232

Digital scarcity is a one-time discovery.

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 07:06:23 PM

Seems like the best shot to get in contact with him.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: