Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:03:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gaming on blockchain is the future  (Read 610 times)
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2021, 03:54:37 AM

If the gaming ecosystem in the blockchain continues to update then this will have more and more enthusiasts. Moreover, games that can produce or be used to find income are much sought after. Many people are currently starting to switch to blockchain games and this is starting to make the price of the game's characters currently very expensive. It will certainly be very profitable for the next few years.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
tintingp

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 04:41:40 AM

Hopefully your idea will be correct. At the moment many new gaming projects are rising to the top with a nod. And now willing people are investing in gaming projects, Because its future is very bright.

♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
C O M I N G   S O O N
kaka manteng

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 06:08:25 AM

Blockchain gaming is the future, even in bear market I believe that games like axie infinity and others will continue to do well because many people are making a living off blockchain games as we speak, the adoption rate will never stop

I think the OP is right because the service offered by gaming blockchain has little or nothing to do with technical analysis. it is all about platform users and how much the earn from playing the game and many members joining the platform. i think this is what determined how the play to earn platform works. the more people buy the token to play the game, the more the platform booms and more money is made on the platform. also marketcap keeps raising.

(x)  MetaFans           [[[ [[ [    JOIN PRESALE    ] ]] ]]]
                          BRINGING CONTENT CREATORS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN                         
[] Facebook            [] Twitter            [] Telegram            [] Instagram            [] TikTok            [] YouTube
aruldaroy

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 08:07:43 AM

Let's see now if there are still many developments that support Axie Infinity to keep going and succeed.
Because Metaverse has been widely believed to be a good and convincing future for them, sometimes some of them don't know about the world of BTC.
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 10:33:57 AM

I don't understand what games can be played on this blockchain with its transaction costs. Everyone is doing it now on BSC, Solana, etc.
Like Axie Infinity, you only need to buy an NFT, the characters that you need as a team.

And then after that, you are good to play, you don't need any transaction cost after purchasing a team. Well, upon the purchase, there goes the fee and then after that, you're good to play.

Crypto needed is wrapped ethereum for buying.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
redwine49

Activity: 994
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 12:41:45 PM

yes @OP i agree but if it is slowing down because the trend is no longer rising.
it will be bad for those who buy at the top of the trend. and they have to decide to hold or cut loss.

Big gaming companies have already seen, and those who have not seen, will soon see a huge opportunity, finally their dream has come true - you can invest less money in the quality of the game, get a huge audience and traffic. At the same time the costs are zero, because everything is paid for by "His Majesty" - the bull market. Investors invest in tokens, funds go in on rounds, Market Maker inflates the bubble, the multimillion dollar army of players get their pennies and enjoy unprecedented freebies.
yes it will eventually happen. the bubble makes us greedy, many will lose money and some will take some profit for this.
but let's take a broad look. we have seen crypto boom many times already and we are still here it is mean cryptocurrency is here to stay and it will be use just like the internet. it doesnt matter which crypto will survive and which crypto will die.
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 12:55:33 PM

Blockchain gaming is the future, even in bear market I believe that games like axie infinity and others will continue to do well because many people are making a living off blockchain games as we speak, the adoption rate will never stop
Its where the hype is and that is the reason why they pump like crazy. I somehow think that Blockchain games is part of the future. The fact that it incentivise its players is quite good and unique. It empowers the gamers to thrive more to gain crypto. Here in the Philippines, Axie and other P2E games are replacing normal job. The fact that it pays well than most jobs here is quite a good opportunity to take.
lebregone

Activity: 298
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 01:15:50 PM

Its where the hype is and that is the reason why they pump like crazy. I somehow think that Blockchain games is part of the future. The fact that it incentivise its players is quite good and unique. It empowers the gamers to thrive more to gain crypto. Here in the Philippines, Axie and other P2E games are replacing normal job. The fact that it pays well than most jobs here is quite a good opportunity to take.

I could not agree more with you. Considering that everything that can be done through the internet is highly beneficial and ideal, especially during this pandemic, made gaming on blockchain a trend that is continuously thriving. And you are right that it became even more fascinated by the public because this can provide financial benefits and many more. Hence, it will be part of our digitalized future.
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1246
Merit: 603

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2021, 05:08:34 PM

Yeh its absolutely right that gaming project on blockchain are future if we observe the market we found few coin which is basically a gaming project like Axis infinity , Polker, etc these are the future because we know that gaming has big industry and a lot of people around the world play games its mean billion of dollar generate from them if these billion of dollar come to crypto it will shock everyone so that the reason that gaming project has bright future

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
darewaller

Activity: 2828
Merit: 634

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 09:48:22 PM

Gaming is a big market, there are billions of dollars in it, and crypto is big as well, there are billions in it. When you combine the two together, it is easy to predict how awesome it would get. I believe that there is a good chance we could end up with a lot of profit in both of them, it will not be easy to do it at first, but slowly and overtime we are going to have 10+ billion dollar market cap in gaming blockchain networks, and in further future it will become 20-30-50 and even 100+ billion dollars.

This may take a few years, developing a game based around something new is a bit of a challenge but it will definitely happen one day. Let's wait and see, but I am in love with this metaverse idea, something as simple as Axie becoming this big is proof that it will get better and bigger in the future when the games are much better games.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 11:19:27 PM

Yeh its absolutely right that gaming project on blockchain are future if we observe the market we found few coin which is basically a gaming project like Axis infinity , Polker, etc these are the future because we know that gaming has big industry and a lot of people around the world play games its mean billion of dollar generate from them if these billion of dollar come to crypto it will shock everyone so that the reason that gaming project has bright future
Well, I'd look to such changes and this is part of blockchain development. The gaming industry is now seeing that the use of blockchain technology helps them to become more popular and entertaining and also it help them to satisfy every player that will come to them. As more gamers will ask for their services, expected big returns are somewhat to think.

I consider this a great venue to develop more crypto adoption and help to spread the use of cryptocurrencies. Actually, that Axie Infinity gives such an interesting look and starts to create hypes leading to gamers earning some money while playing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 11:26:21 PM

This is really going to be massive specially to all gamers who seek fun along with financial source. One example of that was the axie players who first became popular in terms of monetary sources that give their families a good source of income that feeds their daily living. However, competition within a game play was very difficult specially skills and talent was the main key to achieve rewards.
So to the holders of nft tokens, let's keep it and soon profit will come.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 11:32:26 PM

If a user has the ability to research deeply, everyone can take advantage of NFT games even without pushing themselves to popular ones like Axie Infinity. There are lots of games nowadays that can be profitable if we play them right.

But of course, don't expect right away a sure profit at these games. You really need to put time and money in order to get a good return.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 08:31:24 AM

This is really going to be massive specially to all gamers who seek fun along with financial source. One example of that was the axie players who first became popular in terms of monetary sources that give their families a good source of income that feeds their daily living. However, competition within a game play was very difficult specially skills and talent was the main key to achieve rewards.
So to the holders of nft tokens, let's keep it and soon profit will come.
Competitions are now getting tighter in terms of axie if you don't have good skills you will end up wasting your time and earn lesser.

Gaming system if that wide door got open to all the gamers, the monetary system will be the additional perks, but gamers always a gamer
seeking for good quality games and additional entertainment should be the priorities

Not just the money making part but more on entertaining and enjoyable gaming experience.
realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2021, 08:02:23 PM

I have been in that space since before the advent of Huntercoin, with my endgame being the full-immersion 3-D interface but starting first with what it is that will eventually be illustrated with full 3-D immersive graphics.

I aimed at strategic / tactical games rather than "twitch games", that is, I aimed for characters whose accuracy, combat abilities and so on are part of the character rather than part of the player.

Part of the reason for that is of course to keep things easier to make "accessibile" to "handicapped" players, but part is also that it seemed (and still seems to me) easier to first figure out what happened then let client interfaces determine how to present what happened to the player than to first draw in 3D something like a bullet traversing a trajectory or a sword swinging through certain parts of 3-D space then from that try to figure out whether anything happened to be in its path and, if so, what the effect would be upon the bullet or sword and upon whatever it intercepted.

The latter approach seemed like it would require some kind of Artificial Intelligence and/or Image Recognition for a client interface to try to figure out what happened based on what was depicted in a 3-D image, whereas the former approach lets text mode clients simply say what happened and let graphical interaces depict it however they choose based on the graphical powers and resources available to them.

(Tile based 2-D using the most similar tiles, clients equipped with libraries of 3-D models choosing the most appropriate or similar models to deploy and so on.)

I also chose to build from free open-source resources, so basically I periodically examine what free open-source games and virtual reality tools are available that support (hopefully massively) multi-user and actually work, and look for ways to incorporate them into the game.

As I explain on the Devtome wiki page https://www.devtome.com/galactic_milieu ultimately the economics have to work, at least the part of the economics that pays for hosting and bandwidth, else the whole edifice is unlikely to work or last.

So I started from the observation that to many people, at least the kind of people we see a lot on Bitcointalk forums, simply having something to trade is game enough; in fact I expect that a lot of them actually far prefer simply directly trading on an "exchange" to having to first have a character in a place on a planet make its way to a place where things can be traded, possibly being "mugged" on the way to or from the exchange. So I started with currencies.

In order that the game need not depend of having "enough" players trading each "pair" to allow "price discovery", I developed the "treasuries" system whereby the galactic currencies each have a "treasury" from which the currency's value per coin or share can be calculated simply by dividing the total value of the "treasury" by the number of coins or shares minted.

That also allowed me to adopt various ancient cryptocoins from the dawn of crypto simply by building a "treasury" for each coin I wanted to adopt and dividing the total value of that treasury by the number of coins minted.

Those who followed Facebook's idea to create a currency of their own will recall that Facebook proposed much the same idea for their own "stable" currency: it would have a "treasury" of assets behind it. I regarded that as somewhat of a validation of my approach.

As you can see from the tables and plots at http://galaxies.mygamesonline.org/digitalisassets.html which show historical value data going back to 2012, this system has been running for quite some time and has seemed reasonably effective.

Each currency or asset also has at least one "slush fund" account, if only as a place to keep any of itself that it happens to own, such as ones it never parted with and ones it has bought back. Each asset's value is counted as zero when computing the value of its own treasury, and in any case it is intended that it not be necessary to dig things back out of the treasury in order to buy back the asset or coin, the slush fund should ideally suffice to buy back the whole lot without having to dig into the treasury to do so.

The initial worlds were FreeCiv worlds, with the monthly hosting fee to control a nation on such a world being based on the so-called "square miles" that FreeCiv reports the nation as controlling. The intent is that those "square miles" cost enough that a full array of OpenSim "regions" can be hosted to represent all of those "square miles".

Since we are still a long way from actually spinning-up immersive 3-D interfaces, those "hosting fees" the nations are paying mostly just accumulate in the treasury of GHC, a Corp known outside the game as General Hosting Corp and inside the game as Galactic Holding Corp. Nations should not mind that they are paying a heck of a lot more than it costs to host a FreeCiv world and some Crossfire RPG maps of selected portions of it (hopefully eventually all cities and any FreeCiv tile that has a FreeCiv unit on it), because they should aim to own a proportion of the shares of GHC commensurate with their proportion of all FreeCiv "square miles" in the multiverse so that almost all the value they pay out as hosting fees accrues into the value of the shares of GHC that they own, until some future time when GHC starts paying out huge sums to host 3-D immersive representations of (viewports into, rabbitholes into) the game.

For text mode we use CoffeeMUD, as most early MUD code had restrictive licenses forbidding using it commercially without making some kind of deal with their developer.

Limiting bandwidth of the initial interfaces allows a lot more room for player profit than if everything every character did had to be presented in full immersive 3-D at high framerate, so play-to-earn players should appreciate that even if twitch-game advocates have reservations about it or objections to it. It also makes dployment of large numbers of scripted characters more practical.

I am not sure whether it is a good thing or a bad thing that Facebook seems to be coming around to some of my ideas. Smiley Wink

-MarkM-

Yes I have seen FB follow the MarkM curve now for some time in relation to your game. Tongue

From the many one, from one, the source
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 05:40:07 PM

If a user has the ability to research deeply, everyone can take advantage of NFT games even without pushing themselves to popular ones like Axie Infinity. There are lots of games nowadays that can be profitable if we play them right.

But of course, don't expect right away a sure profit at these games. You really need to put time and money in order to get a good return.

Blockchain-based gaming may prove to be lucrative, but it's not an ideal long-term solution due to Blockchain tech's limitations. For games to scale, they'd need to run on a centralized server. There's no other way. But the hype has led game developers to foolishly believe Blockchain is the ideal solution for everything. I'd imagine how gamers will be frustrated once the Blockchain becomes heavily congested. Fees will soar while performance will decline considerably. And don't let me get started on bear markets. With these and many other issues, I don't think gaming on Blockchain is the future. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2021, 03:07:28 AM

I have been in that space since before the advent of Huntercoin, with my endgame being the full-immersion 3-D interface but starting first with what it is that will eventually be illustrated with full 3-D immersive graphics.

I aimed at strategic / tactical games rather than "twitch games", that is, I aimed for characters whose accuracy, combat abilities and so on are part of the character rather than part of the player.

Remember btc-e... then wex? btc-e first troll box besides charts on a Bitcoin and Altcoin exch. Wex continued with same ui and same chat, but also had a live feed of tweets under the chat. And now? Since you mention twitch and bitcoin bootstrapped while merge mining some blockchain coins in your treasuries even NMC I figure it is important to mention along side live gaming/other broadcasts its chat happens to use IRC original RFC1459 protocol but modified it allows use of your own IRC client. https://dev.twitch.tv/docs/irc/guide/#:~:text=Twitch%20offers%20an%20IRC%20interface%20to%20our%20chat,IRC%20client%20instead%20of%20using%20the%20Web%20interface. Maybe that will help you going forward. Wink if not roll up or backward you are a gordian knot of gordian knots mark. That's for sure. You're my favorite co-founder and developer out there. I'm big on mises, and I love this article about why people used bitcoin software and transacted units before it had value. Maybe this will help others find the Galactic Milieu like me: https://bitcoinmagazine.com/culture/the-emergence-of-bitcoin-through-the-lens-of-austrian-economics

From the many one, from one, the source
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 04:29:11 AM

Blockchain-based gaming may prove to be lucrative, but it's not an ideal long-term solution due to Blockchain tech's limitations. For games to scale, they'd need to run on a centralized server. There's no other way. But the hype has led game developers to foolishly believe Blockchain is the ideal solution for everything. I'd imagine how gamers will be frustrated once the Blockchain becomes heavily congested. Fees will soar while performance will decline considerably. And don't let me get started on bear markets. With these and many other issues, I don't think gaming on Blockchain is the future. Just my opinion Smiley
There are different games and they use different blockchains so all players are not concentrated in one game. There will be new games with better graphics and more interesting scenarios so I don't think that network will not manage with it.
As for games' potential, I also don't think that gaming is our future. Actually, I am not really fond of computer games and there are many more useful technologies than just gaming.
piya212

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 04:59:26 AM

I would probably invest in NEARverse or NEARlands metaverses, I missed the boat on netvrk because they only allowed whitelisted accounts to buy land from their partners. I will not take part in any such scam land sale.
Metavers will probably become more popular in the future as there are more gamers in the new generation. They don't even care what ETH or Bitcoin is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: