Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:18:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RadiX bounty distribution  (Read 240 times)
freymi

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 07:57:42 AM

I joined the radix bounty campaign. I won 7688 tokens. but I didn't get my radix tokens. because they said cliam portal is closed. I'm reporting the tokensuite team for not helping me.
Adbitco

Activity: 1442
Merit: 664

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2022, 10:00:32 AM

Be a very detrimental value to issue $100 gas in each transaction and if it fails it can be repeated again. You also withdraw with the amount of $ 200 it is very unprofitable. if you withdraw the amount of $2000 and charge $100 gas that's even better.

lol
i have just forgotten about it till the value gets to something more better than wasting the fees to withdraw, though recently i stopped joining bounty's or projects that wants to offer payments in Ethereum network because of the sucking gas fees.

Just claim dude when the price increase or at least worth to claim. My case is different since its about the toxic KYC so its better for your case since you only problem the fee but me the claiming is the issue WHICH I could not able to claim my tokens that I worked for.

It is very painful but nevertheless i will as advise you before join any project or buy token from website, whichever way try to confirm if there will be KYC before withdrawal or any documents needed before releasing tokens this will really help you alot. now talking of buying Ethereum network token i only purchase and leave them in a trading platform maybe after sometime i could sell them off and take my profit.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1315

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 03:07:20 PM

I joined the radix bounty campaign. I won 7688 tokens. but I didn't get my radix tokens. because they said cliam portal is closed. I'm reporting the tokensuite team for not helping me.
Dont bother mate. They are scammers. The manager who handle the tokens, he already blocked me on telegram, its obvious that those arent claiming their tokens are gonna go to their pockets.

So my advise, dont ever join any campaign handle by tokensuite. They are all scammers and taking advantage of those payment that doesnt claim properly.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██