Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:14:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Marketplace with augmented reality and the possibility of payment cryptocurrency  (Read 50 times)
mobelAR (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 05:24:46 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2021, 05:35:36 PM by mobelAR

Hello everyone! I apologize for mistakes in the text, I have badly with English

We are a team of developers, created applications for an iPhone and Android with as I consider the best implementation of augmented reality in the world. In our app you can make one scene with your friends, family. You can choose furniture and place it in your room (like in IKEA Place, but better), select a appliances and see will it fit or not. We can be like a bridge between meta and real verse. I want to ask you - is it convenient for you to pay cryptocurrency for orders? Maybe we should add own token, but then which the best price formation mechanism on it? We want to work with crypto, but dont have experience and advisors contacts for help with it

Many thanks for answers, I will add a screen record of working our AR tomorrow
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 05:30:03 PM

Move the thread in somewhere else, maybe Service Discussion?
Maybe we should add own token, but then how best to adjust the price on it?
Why would you adjust the price? If you release the token, the market will adjust the price of the token. If your token has great usage which I doubt, it will have a lot of value while without any use-case other than the above mentioned, I don't think you will get a lot of attention. I would recommend you to allow BTC instead. That would be more convenient & people would likely be interested in using through BTC.

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 07:41:36 PM

Maybe this board [Project Development] will help you too if you move it there. I like to know more about this project if you are done you can post a link to your website or something. And I like to know how is it better than IKEA place though since you got me curious and interested at the same time.

Hoping to look forward with your project and I think that board I mentioned will help you out and give you more ideas about your project on how to use or apply crypto payment for a certain app project.

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 07:43:18 PM

is it convenient for you to pay cryptocurrency for orders?
Obviously, specifically with Bitcoin/LN or other matured cryptocurrencies.

Maybe we should add own token, but then which the best price formation mechanism on it? We want to work with crypto ~
What makes you think your project should create a token?

I can not imagine which utility your token is will be used within your platform. Technically speaking, I think it's better for you to focus on developing your applications rather than creating a token and having to deal with its tokenomics. I mean let's say even if you use that token as a way for payment, the scalability of the token at least will be limited to your projected application usage. Why bother dealing with the tokenomics rather than focusing develop the core project which has nothing to do with cryptocurrencies other than cryptocurrency payment.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: