Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:47:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fuzion | BSC  (Read 26 times)
DrWasabi (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 05:35:56 PM

I'm sharing with you a relatively early project that has potential. It's still a bit of a mess (it's on the BSC too), but I think there's something to it.

It's a little bit like central bank money printing haha

So, let me introduce Fuzion. First, what is R.A.I.G ?

Our Real Automated Income Generator will generate your very own passive stream of income. Investing automatically in the most advanced yield protocols across the whole DeFi landscape.
Our goal is to make Fuzion safer and more resilient while maintaining insanely high rewards for it's users.
Crossing all platforms, all blockchains, all protocols our team is hand picking every investment. Starting with the Binance Smart Chain.

How to receive lifetime rewards with Fuzion?

All you have to do is buy at least 10 Fuzion. Then go to the DAPP where you can buy forges.

There are three types of forges you can buy:

* The Bronze Forge, which costs 10 FZN and pays 0.4 FZN per day

* The Silver Forge, which costs 50 FZN and yields 2.5 FZN per day

* Finally, the Gold Forge, which costs 100 FZN and brings in 5 FZN per day

When a Fuzion-FORGE is created, 7 FUZION are transferred to the rewards pool, 1.5 FUZION is added to the liquidity pool as 50% FUZION and 50% BNB, and 1.5 FUZION are transferred to the marketing/team wallet, to allow them to pay for advertising and promote the token.

What other processes allow FUZION to grow?

At the moment, FUZION has just been launched. There is only the Forge system.

In the next step in the roadmap, we want to develop a Play2Earn, as well as investment campaigns to bring buy back to improve the Fuzion chart. Our goal is to combine DeFi, play2earn and investment.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: