Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:37:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the vaccine for?  (Read 568 times)
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 04:39:25 PM

Why should I spend any time trying to get the concept of 'selective pressure' across to you?  It's doubtful that you could understand it, and even if you could, what's the point?

There's no need to explain; I understand the concept of selection pressures perfectly well. And it is of course entirely reasonable to assume that a vaccine might apply some selection pressure, this is not in dispute.

But you are demonstrating some quite profound cognitive dissonance. You say that the vaccines don't work, and they also apply selection pressure to the virus. So which is it? You can't have it both ways. If the vaccine doesn't work, then there is no need for the virus to mutate to get around its defences. A vaccine will only apply selection pressure if it is effective. In which case, what's your argument? That vaccines are great, but not 100% effective, therefore we shouldn't use them?  Roll Eyes

The other thing it seems you are implying - but correct me if I'm wrong - is that the Covid vaccines are applying selection pressure to cause the virus to mutate, but viral mutation in people who haven't had the vaccine either doesn't occur, or else does occur but is insignificant and not of concern. This conclusion is illogical, and goes against the evidence. Particularly when we consider that the worst variant we have seen so far, Delta, arose prior to the vaccine programmes starting.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 05:59:34 PM

Why should I spend any time trying to get the concept of 'selective pressure' across to you?  It's doubtful that you could understand it, and even if you could, what's the point?

There's no need to explain; I understand the concept of selection pressures perfectly well. And it is of course entirely reasonable to assume that a vaccine might apply some selection pressure, this is not in dispute.

But you are demonstrating some quite profound cognitive dissonance. You say that the vaccines don't work, and they also apply selection pressure to the virus. So which is it? You can't have it both ways. If the vaccine doesn't work, then there is no need for the virus to mutate to get around its defences. A vaccine will only apply selection pressure if it is effective. In which case, what's your argument? That vaccines are great, but not 100% effective, therefore we shouldn't use them?  Roll Eyes

You are falling into some traps that often entangle pseudo-intellectuals including most medical doctors.

On of these traps is 'simplify to one thing'.  The gene therapy has a number of functions.  One of these is to depress elements of the immune system in order for the transfection to occur and be durable enough to perform the re-programed task(s).  These are poorly understood outside of the labs which created them since under EUA, there is no transparency.  Further complicating things, labs who could reverse engineer what these biologics are doing are almost all under control of the perps.  Anyway the work which has been able to proceed indicates that there are a multitude of things being tried.  This is an opportunity to make the whole world's population lab subjects.  I called it out early that it was a prime opportunistic feature of the plandemic.

Another trap is 'all or nothing'.  The gene therapy does 'work' to the degree that it reprograms cells to create a designer protein and the protein can produce an immune response.  In these early days it's kind of a 'so what?' since there is nothing that really needs to be done vis-a-vis 'fighting the virus', it is a nothingburger if it exists at all.  The world is full of interesting differences within and between species resulting from even the most mild of 'selective pressures'.  You certainly don't need to get to 100% effective, and indeed that wouldn't work.  The human immune system with millions of years of evolution actually does get pretty close which is why coronavirus, although rarely threatening to anyone who is not ready to die, usually takes a multi-year break and lets rinovirus, RSV, etc have a crack at humankind.  That was until the leaky so-called 'vaccines' came into the picture and now, exactly as predicted (and as the perps needed for the constant booster regime) we get multiple 'scariants' per year.

Thankfully we (most people on earth now) have natural immunity and don't have to worry about the bullshit.  We un-vaxxed also don't have JAIDS (Jab Induced Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) so we can sit back and watch the less fortunate flounder.  If only they didn't give the perps an excuse to drag us down into a totalitarian technocratic hell with them the world would be A-OK while we wait for the idiots to go off to the great sheep farm in the sky.

The other thing it seems you are implying - but correct me if I'm wrong - is that the Covid vaccines are applying selection pressure to cause the virus to mutate, but viral mutation in people who haven't had the vaccine either doesn't occur, or else does occur but is insignificant and not of concern. This conclusion is illogical, and goes against the evidence. Particularly when we consider that the worst variant we have seen so far, Delta, arose prior to the vaccine programmers starting.

Moderna had there gene therapy in liquid form two days after they downloaded the data from the Chinese, and are happy to brag it up.  'Trials', such as they were, started going into arms not long after.

That said, it seems to me equally likely that the 'variants' are just alternates cooked up in the same lab where the so-called 'Wuhan strain' was.  May or may not be a result of natural variation.  I'll wait to see what independent (aka 'trustworthy') research says before forming any strongly held beliefs about it.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2021, 09:37:14 PM

At least it protects you for some time 2+ months quite well for getting the Delta etc. variant, and 5+ months possibly against serious covid.
Thought of people believing the vaccine will do the magic of protecting them from getting the virus is what led to vaccinated people getting the virus again.
I think the best protection is people understanding that they need to act responsibly with or without getting vaccinated.

Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 11:39:50 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2021, 12:09:38 PM by Tash

The vaccine is certainly not for health on in general publics interrest. Some corrupt Politician (and others) enrich themself or family member.
https://www.roxytube.com/watch/australia-protest-over-1-million-people-turn-up-breathtaking_f3xhWMZINE2MT5a.html
Covid is a weapon nothing else and some are very happy promoting or using it.

Someone who has chosen to be a elected servend acting out as a dictator, a tyrant. Spitting in the faces of everyone he suppose represents.
The hatred he has for his electorate is amazing  psychotic eyes like some many despicable people in the past, chief minister Michael Gunner

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: