Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:48:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling] Anonymous GPU Use Contracts and Referrals  (Read 1882 times)
optimalbitcoinminingcorp (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2011, 06:28:38 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2011, 07:13:40 AM by optimalbitcoinminingcorp

I currently have 5 available computers with 14 GPUs that can be used to run any type of software remotely that performs GPU intensive calculations as long as you are not changing the clocks of the cards or doing anything else that might greatly increase the chance that the hardware might fail.  (this does not include running the GPUs at maximum capacity - they will be adequately cooled for this reason)  

If you know anyone who requires this service you can let me know how to contact them and you will receive 5% of any revenue that is generated by any of the leads that you pass to me.  

Currently the hardware that I am running is all AMD, but I will build at least of the cluster to have NVidia hardware.  This service will be available as soon as we are able to get the software running properly, but I am working hard to get it started as soon as possible.  I estimate rates will be about $1.50/hour for use of a 3x HD 5830 GPU, but this is an estimate and, therefore, is subject to change at a later date, but for now, I will sell contracts at the rate of $1.50/hour.  Please let me know what kind of hardware you require when you make your inquiry.

I have a few people on my team already that I am working with in this project and I am looking one or two more.  If you have prior experience with setting up servers, GPU farms, or remote networks PM me for an interview.  Right now our first goal is to grow to 40 computers that are running GPU software.  While I will be building all of these computers myself and I have found a location that be ready for move in within a week or two, there are some logistics that will need some work.  If you are interested or I have already spoken to you about this please PM so I know you are still interested.

Originally these rigs were intended to be a mining company, as I thought of this idea as a plan B, but I believe it has better prospects than the original, more certainty of its future and a better chance of being more profitable in the long run.

This company - Optimal Bitcoin Mining Corp. also has bonds available on GLBSE.com (the ticker symbol is OPTIMALBITCOIN)  explanation of bonds: Each bond costs you 0.8 BTC and in return you receive 1.0 BTC on December 1st, 2011.  By buying bonds, you are essentially giving us a loan at a very favorable rate. (25% for 4 months or 75% annual)  The reason why this rate is so high is we need capital to build new rigs, and since we are a new startup, the rate must be high enough (some might say too high, but this is what I have set it at) to compensate for the risk involved.  

please PM me for further information
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shakaru

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 12:43:55 AM

1.5x24=$36/day
no thank you

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2011, 06:50:34 AM

To clarify, these GPUs can be used for any purpose, not just bitcoin mining, and you do not have to tell me what the purpose is, however, you cannot damage the hardware.  Also, I am upping the reward to 10% of profits for direct contacts and still 5% for referrals to someone who has direct contacts. (they also get 5%)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2011, 06:03:57 PM

Update:

Our first customer's contract has completed and the customer was very happy with our service.  We now have 5 computers available for rental. 

Please send me a PM if you are interested!  Thanks!
ovidiusoft

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2011, 08:47:33 AM

I am resurrecting this thread, now that GLBSE is up and running. Investors of OPTIMALBITCOIN should place sell orders at 1 BTC, which OP should buy on December the 1st, as per the terms of the contract.
brendio

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2011, 10:04:56 AM

OP:
Last Active:   November 18, 2011, 01:27:02 PM

Has not responded to a PM since.

There are still 2654 bonds left for sale at 0.9 BTC. That is either a fantastic opportunity for profit, or a warning sign that these bonds may not be redeemed on December 1. I don't know which at the moment.

DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2011, 03:22:07 PM

OP:
Last Active:   November 18, 2011, 01:27:02 PM

Has not responded to a PM since.

There are still 2654 bonds left for sale at 0.9 BTC. That is either a fantastic opportunity for profit, or a warning sign that these bonds may not be redeemed on December 1. I don't know which at the moment.
Thinking about buying some but it seems a bit uncertain that I will actually get payed back for the bond :8, Hope the owner responds so we know that he's still in the running.
legolouman

Activity: 504

Decent Programmer to boot!

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 04:47:02 AM

I don't follow, I pay $1.5 for an hour, if there are profits, I make 10%? 3 5830's only give 750 m/hash or so, estimated $1.5 per day. I lose an excessive amount of money while you make an excessive amount of money?

If you love me, you'd give me a Satoshi!
BTC - 1MSzGKh5znbrcEF2qTrtrWBm4ydH5eT49f
LTC - LYeJrmYQQvt6gRQxrDz66XTwtkdodx9udz
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 06:13:09 AM

I don't follow, I pay $1.5 for an hour, if there are profits, I make 10%? 3 5830's only give 750 m/hash or so, estimated $1.5 per day. I lose an excessive amount of money while you make an excessive amount of money?
This was meant to be a bond for about half a year but not all of them sold, I am unsure if the owner will even payback as he/she has not seemed to answer any kind of contact with him/her.
legolouman

Activity: 504

Decent Programmer to boot!

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 06:25:03 AM

This was meant to be a bond for about half a year but not all of them sold, I am unsure if the owner will even payback as he/she has not seemed to answer any kind of contact with him/her.

Actually, from my past activity (last summer) OP's name sounds familiar. I think (going out on a limb) that the op has made several attempts at a business, all of which had poor numbers.

If you love me, you'd give me a Satoshi!
BTC - 1MSzGKh5znbrcEF2qTrtrWBm4ydH5eT49f
LTC - LYeJrmYQQvt6gRQxrDz66XTwtkdodx9udz
dmcurser

Activity: 502

View Profile
November 26, 2011, 04:39:13 AM

j/w are you still going to repay the bonds at 1 btc per share as contract says?

1Q7TPBHHVmGCvqffYHpXCCBgbcBQ4NwXdW
ineededausername

Activity: 784

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
November 27, 2011, 04:36:30 AM

Last Active:   November 26, 2011, 09:56:52 PM

(BFL)^2 < 0
dmcurser

Activity: 502