Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 04:53:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN][APCDC]🧑‍🤝‍🧑[Get your FREE APCDC NOW!! Stores OPENING SOON!]  (Read 1718 times)
EpyxZ (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 02:52:12 AM

I tried to send 5k of APCD. Wallet froze. I let it sit while I went to work.
Upon return the wallet was no longer open.

I re-opened it and noticed all the staking split my balance into chunks ranging from 25 to 90 !! That is insane. I had to combine multiple sets together in order to send the 5k or it would have froze again.

Now I'm spending an hour combining my tiny chunks into larger units.

I have 3 other wallets that do this but not nearly as quickly as APCD and not to such a small value. Many other staking wallets combine on their own so it never fragments into a million tiny amounts.

Again thank you for posting. The wallet is setup for max possible stake rewards for all users. The reason you are not seeing it in the other coins is your receiving more PoS stakes than the other coins. The stake split guarantees that every user no matter there skill level will get maximum rewards over time. We are NOT changing this. Combining inputs on stake would reduce the amount of stakes per hour thus reducing the speed of transactions. We will add a split stake etiquette page to the wallet. Possibly later a combine all & resplit to desired input amount / input size option.

elmo40

Activity: 696
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 04:19:50 AM

That would be a great addition.
Right now, I have to go though 2,240 transactions and add just enough to be able to send it, but not too much that it won't send (gives errors on too large of a transaction).

Until you implement this, I will keep the wallet closed. I can't be bothered to combine two thousand transactions in order to send anything... I wonder if anyone else tried to send any coins.
EpyxZ (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 05:04:03 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2022, 09:43:02 PM by EpyxZ

Looking for 1 person who has more than 2k inputs of APCDC to perform task. Reward 2k APCDC. If you have 2k+ of inputs of APCDC please contact apcdcoin@gmail.com.

User is currently performing tasks.
We will also be using 2500 APCDC later tonight and splitting it into inputs of 1 APCDC and performing secondary testing if results of users testing deems it necessary.
Regardless we should have answers by morning

Hopefully we are able to resolve this problem without the need to reduce users ability to maximize there rewards. Only veterans will benefit from this as most new users do not know how to setup there wallets to maximize there staking rewards.

UPDATE / NEWS

Ok so user allowed us to watch via live stream and performed quite a few tests before we called it a night..
We only used around 1300 inputs from the user since we had most of our answers before the first send was even initiated.

User has NO coins currently staking and all transactions in log are cleared.
First send (NO INPUTS SELECTED)
After user hits send button client hangs for around 30 seconds and pops transaction error
Second send (NO INPUTS SELECTED)
User attempts to send 400+ inputs.  Transaction hangs for around 30 seconds and pops transaction error
Third send (INPUTS SELECTED)
After user hits send button client again hangs for around 30 seconds and pops transaction error

We have user open input screen and although the user had NO selected inputs
the wallet was registering 1 input selected. Overview shows coins staking.

What has happened is that during the lag of creating the transaction for the huge input send inputs continue to stake. The transaction of course cannot occur because the input is no longer available to send. Because the input was set aside for sending but staked during the creation of the transaction the transaction fails. The input is now stuck in memory limbo both registering to the wallet as usable input and staking input and old input is always selected to be in the transaction but no longer exists. This stays persistent until the wallet is restarted.

While this seems like an extremely bad thing it is actually not as bad as one would think. This problem only occurs when you are farming inputs. Most users will never exceed 2 - 300 inputs. Mostly only large bag holders will experience this as there wallet will stake more often than the average user as wallet stake weight is a combination of ALL stakeable inputs.

User restarts wallet
User goes to console (help/debug/console)
reservebalance true ##### (wallet amount, or amount always ready to send)

User sends 400+ inputs
Client hangs for around 30 seconds. Transaction complete

User sends 2x more 400+ input sends
Client hangs for around 30 seconds. Transaction complete

user returns to help/debug/console
reservebalance false

Client hanging to creation of gigantic input transactions will always hang. It does not matter what wallet. The problem is the creation of a stake block while a transaction is occurring.

We will be releasing a fix for this down the road but for now we will just have to ask users to perform proper staking etiquette. While this is currently inconvenient for the input farmers we do not see it affecting the average holder.

While inconvenient setting a reservebalance so coins do not stake & creating smaller transactions is how to get around this problem.

But again this problem only occurs for large input farmers.

This information will be added to the OP.

NEWS
Fourth Airdrop now complete

APCDC will be moved to a new thread SOON.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: